Will this go beyond .40 ever again bought it at .25 better to cut my losses and put it in LINK & OCL or hodl

Will this go beyond .40 ever again bought it at .25 better to cut my losses and put it in LINK & OCL or hodl

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wef/status/912663658811084800
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cut your loss user

At least wait until the conference next month! It should pump to at least .30 or possible higher depending on what they announce. They just opened more offices and might be signing on with Airbnb, the next few months could be huge for them. Sell now and you will be kicking yourself later. I'm buying $1k worth just before the conference.

Hold it you pansy ass cookie cutter, I'll be here to hold your hand if you need user

t-thanks user

That's what I'm here for... friends don't let friends sell at a loss!

You're a retarded FOMO buyer, aren't you?
During the last pump I sold while you were buying.

You deserve to hold these bags.

sell before LINK takes over

I was lucky - some idiot bought it from me for 6500 when BTC was 4900. Tidy profit when it was worth 5100. I'll buy in before the conference.

really waiting to see how the big conference goes

wow shit ugly animu girls to go with this shitcoin. Sounds about right. At least Monero girl is hot

Ripple girl is my crypto waifu

You guys are not alone,
we gonna buy lambos at the same time

Ripple is a centralized disaster.

Cut your losses and get in LINK right now while it's still so cheap.

>buying on strength instead of crashes
What a fucking retard. Sounds like the majority of people on this board. I hope you learned your lesson.

Do you even understand what they are accomplishing? Pretty much the only crypto to be actually used by mainstream business for major real world transactions. They are way out in front of everyone else establishing deals with banks and not just daydreaming about maybe one day seeing mass adoption. And XRP isn't centralized retard, do some homework. Sure the Ripple company shits all over the ideals crypto purists hold dear, and they are super comfy with regulation and banks, but this is about profit plain and simple. And those guys know how to make bank. They aren't a blockchain company, they are financial solution money making company that's been working with banks to integrate XRP since 2012 and things are finally set to explode. Not to mention the lock up set to happen anytime now. Half the supply will be removed from circulation. They are opening new business hubs in cities across the world. They are partnering with banks in India, a country that has been largely cash based up until now... They are getting in on the ground floor of one of the most populated countries in the world and literally building the credit infrastructure from the groound up using XRP. If you don't get how huge this is then you don't deserve the massive fucking gains that are about to happen.

I mean, maybe nothing will happen with them. But I’ve got a couple hundred bucks worth in the event that something does. It doesn’t really cost me anything to hodl for awhile longer.

tl;dr

LINK does what Ripple does, and does it in a DEcentralized way.

LINK also doesn't require the adoption of a completely new infrastructure like Ripple does, so the threshold is much lower.

LINK is also about to be showcased to SWIFT's network of financial institutions at SIBOS.

LINK is also being considered for use in alternatives to SWIFT, like the CLS Blockchain Conglomerate.

LINK also doesn't need the banks as the network means it can be developed from the grassroots as well.
Ripple needs the banks, the banks need LINK.

Now is the time user, LINK is it.

ALL cryptos go up. Eventually.

If your going to wait for a long haul. Invest ALOT.

The only real risk we all take is if the crypto goes bust.

but if your waiting for something to double in price. put 25k or 50K on it.

Or in other words, at least 2/3rds of your investment port.

Using the other 1/3rd for small day gains.

LINK will pump hard and then dump hard. I am expecting a lot of bagholders on this board. This will be the new DGB

>Is being considered for use
>Grassroots

Good luck with that, Ripple is partnered with over 20 banks already, might get a deal with AirBnb next month, and has a huge team devoted to developing their brand with close ties to major players in the financial sector. The groundwork they have already laid makes link look like a small cute little toy. Come back in five years and we will see if they can catch up. And again XRP is decentralized, open source, with a public ledger ... what don't you understand about that?

>bought 1.5BTC worth of XRP at 10k
>bought another 1BTC worth at 5.2k, thinking it'll recover

when is this conference?

The conference was yesterday and it revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Screenshot every retarded XRP FUDer. Then post a compilation when Ripple goes live and we exit the stratosphere. These prices will never be seen again and these faggots will miss out, all because they wanted to pretend to know what they're talking about and hate "muh ebil banks reeeeeee"

Starts October 16th, get in while you can and don't miss the spike, might not last long.

Inhale.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DELUSIONAL LINKCOCKSUCKER GOT SCAMMED WITH AN ICO. FOR WHAT DOES IT NEED AN FUCKING ICO?

DONT SWIFT HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO FUNDRAISER IT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHO TOLD YPU GUYS ALL THIS FUCK LMAO HAHAHH

>tries to compete with SWIFT and their conference Sibos by holding a meeting in a basement outside of the city the conference is in during the same time

Nice meme friend. If Ripple ever did threaten a major institution player as they are trying to do with SWIFT by taking on an adversarial role, they would get ass blasted back to the stone age.

Enjoy your heavily manipulated shit coin that your organization owns the vast majority of.

Ripple is going to kill that cunt swift lmao. Link is the exact desperate try to stay relevant and when they see they fail they will coop with ripple and ypu delusional cocksucker are left with big bags of useless bullshitcrap called link omg hahaha

>LINK will pump hard and then dump hard.
I don't think you quite understand what LINK is about.
Protip: LINK is to mainstream finance and business what ETH was to crypto.

The people behind LINK have been working on smart contracts for the mainstream before Vitalik started working on smart contracts for the crypto space.

>has a huge team devoted to developing their brand with close ties to major players in the financial sector
Major players like Ben "printing press" Bernanke? The very personification of centralized finance Cabals?

thanks for the screenshot. give me another.

nice FOMO post. it will spike, unfortunately it won't sustain its gains. better sell in time unless you like bagholding.

twitter.com/wef/status/912663658811084800

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24

Stay poor

>Major players like Ben "printing press" Bernanke?
Yes, pretend you're somehow superior to Ben Bernanke, basement dweller.
>the very personification of centralized finance Cabals?
MUH EBIL BANKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trading based on emotion and virtue-signalling will keep you poor. And that's a good thing, it's a form of natural selection that keeps stupid people where they belong.

Jist go and find all links at federal reserve and wef and imf and boe and ecb and whatever the fuck you want AND THEY ALL WORKIINF WITH RIPPLE U FUCKING AUTISTS

>Yes, pretend you're somehow superior to Ben Bernanke, basement dweller.
I never said anything like that.
Only you are implying I'm "inferior" to him somehow.

>MUH EBIL BANKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You should really have a word with Satoshi and Vitalik lol.

Gtfo even vitalik wanted to work for ripple you basement kants communists

mfw the ripple becomes more than any chainlink can handle

Dude don't get emotionally invested in your pet coins. It's bad business. I hold some XRP because it's the first purchase I ever made and has sentimental value, but I have 50x more LINK because it's objectively a better investment.

alright, let's pretend that you're not just spewing bullshit, and that Ripple actually is centralized (it's not if you did any fucking reading on it you would know this.) But let's just pretend that you're not a fucking retard and that you're telling the truth. So what? What difference does being centralized make if it still goes up in value? If it makes you money? If it receives mass adoption from banks?

>centralized finance Cabals?
You're forgetting one of the most basic things, that is that these people will do anything to get money, and if they're invested, they'll want a big return on their investment.
>heavily manipulated shit coin that your organization owns the vast majority of
If they own the vast majority of it, then why wouldn't they want it to go up? Don't they want a big return from their investment? Holy shit you guys are dumb. And I hold LINK too, but this FUD isn't even logical. Makes no sense and follows no rational thought. Pure emotion.

>Major players like Ben "printing press" Bernanke? >The very personification of centralized finance >Cabals?

Yes, exactly. Served as chairman of the federal reserve, yeah I'd say that's a good person to have working with you if you're trying to get in with all the major banks. Thanks for pointing that out and helping prove my point.

And you do realize that a centralized business is not the same thing as centralized blockchain right? Or maybe you fail to understand the basics of how blockchains work...

I want to. But i go on vacation this weekend for two weeks. Gonna miss this..FUCK.

II wanna go in with about 10K FUCK.

I am going to have to do it online for the money transfer.
FUCK.
talk about scary.

It took them 2 weeks to get my 100 dollars. I didnt' care if it got lost. But 25K is a big deal.

So are any institutions actually using or planning on using the public ripple chain?
I never bought any because of the FUD that they're just using private cloned versions.

U guys really need to catch up with all the knowledge about ripple. This place is more mental than asylum

Enlighten us.

LINK all the way

There's no way it doesn't go up 5x as soon as it hits regular exchange and if SIBOS goes well the sky is the limit, we could be looking at something huge, 50-200x+ gains

this is my retirement coin

No do your own research and then come back and
Tell us how smart you became because you actually did some shit on your own!

So much misinformation on Veeky Forums about Ripple and XRP. Mainly because none of these newfriends do any research for themselves.

I wish my fellow XRP holders strong hands, you've made the right decision. Use these prices to buy as much as you can and I'll see you guys in Lamboland.

Amen brother. I load up every time it drops below $0.17. Don't know how people are losing money on this.

where the fuck do we even buy LINK?

etherdelta or mercatox.

In a year you will look on Urban Dictionary for "Crypto Scam", and the number one synonym will be "Chainlinked". Screencap this, cuz when it hapoens I will have my 15 minutes of fame. I am 1814.

Yeah only available on decentralized exchanges so thenscammers can make sure to get away

But /biz told me lambo.
Lol they saw a lamb and put an o behind it morons

I become a Tsunami, but start as a tiny undulatuon. Solve this Riddle and become a millionaire, or fail and die poor, user.

Biz tried to scam you into buying the Link bags they got scammed into. No sympathy from me. I tried to warn them and they all shouted me down.

if you sell before the conference you are stupid.

Someone posted this a while back but out of context in a thread about some unrelated coin so I didn't get it, now I do. Thanks

I sold when I understood what LINK is doing. Ripple wants the bank to use their service and change the way they operate. Chainlink doesnt change the way banks operate but offer them an upgrade alternative to save money/time and tay relevant with new technologies. Guess which one the banks will choose?

Even if all you're saying is true. Ripple is not worth the market cap it is right now, everyone that has been in crypto for more than 3 months realize that they pump the coin themselves to maintain it at around 0.2$.
Now assume your AIRBNB deal and whatever else holds ( big if , and big KEK). Do you see XRP going x3, x5 ? Never.
Do you see Chainlink going x5? Because I see it going x20 minimum

Seems like someone is balls deep in this scam. We all know how the story ended here mr cali.

link is the next 0x
see the pink wojaks miles away

Balls deep. Call it everything but don't call it a scam.
SWIFT doesn't invite scammers on stage at one of the biggest financial conference to present a demo of a product they are using internally.

Ripple is a scam. I'm impressed it's managed to stay top 5 Market Cap all these years without accomplishing anything or being adopted but that is coming to a close.

link is the next NOTHING, simply because Chainlink is introducing a solution that has never been offered before. Chainlink is making smartcontracts mainstream, and if you don't think this is a big thing you should short Ethereum

Excuse me lmao... swift dont invite scammers... did anyone gave me an explanation why they havent funded scamlink? Lolololo

Gtfo here lol.
They will use hyperledger interledger and ripplenet the rest is for waht.? Maybe they ll add etherium to that list. Autistic superpowers in here are strong

Ripple is literally one of the only projects with any legitimacy. Try and prove me wrong.