There are 3 icos worth mentioning that may go 10x

There are 3 icos worth mentioning that may go 10x
AION
Money skelly is supporting them

RED PULSE
32 million hard cap is low af has alot of room to grow

WANCHAIN
Good technology

So whats your opinion biz wheres is the smart money ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/912212689069342720
cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-ico-ban-may-end-after-oct-18-with-communist-congress-elections
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You missed the Request whitelist? user YOU MISSED THE NEXT ICO AGAIN? How many attempts do you need.

Chancoin passing by.

No pajeets coins i dont care if it moons im not buying anything that resembles a pajeet coin

So you missed the x7 Kyber too?
Oh god. You cannot help normies. Destined to stay poor.

aion is not endorsed by vitalik. you are lying or misinformed.

I got in kyber and on link and already sold

He mentioned them on a conference and on twitter that was enough to start the hype unless vitalik openly says hes not supporting aion people will buy aion because of him

>Red pulse made literally by chinese for the chinese market.
>Chinese government destroys Red pulse

Wanchain
ICON

Those are my top 2. As legit as you get

Fuck red pulse

Thanks for shilling me icon seems solid, theres something weird about red pulse they are based on hong kong and as we all know china including hong kong banned icos but red pulse is still going on , i mean is the chinese government approving red pulse ? If yes it will be big

Comsa looks tasty; japanese ethereum.

so whens wanchain actually happening

It's the opposite, because the Chinks cant get in, they will buy it on open market, Profit, learn...

>AION
>Money skelly is supporting them

Nope. It's a scam

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/912212689069342720

someone got a whitelist for red pulse for me?

With exchanges accesible to them getting shut down, right

It will be on binance...middleground...ez 10x

Fomo will be off the charts with RDX

Chinks cant get in binance

Now...but the Token sale is on October 8th, you'll need to get, who knows what will happen after that...when the chinks decide to open floodgates, they will be frothing...

Well thats it the skelly has spoken aion is kill

is this built on the NEO chain? shieeeeet this is ANOTHER moon and it i missed it.

yes, first ico of Neo, got sidelined, is back on...you havent missed it yet, october 8th

Looky here

cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-ico-ban-may-end-after-oct-18-with-communist-congress-elections

KYC closed last month so yes you missed it.

If the chinks start trading again like they used to would be nice because the masters of FOMO, but that is a BIG if.

double