Sup Veeky Forums I’m Kaloyan Emperor of Bulgaria. I’ve been in coma since 1207, how’s my empire doing?

Sup Veeky Forums I’m Kaloyan Emperor of Bulgaria. I’ve been in coma since 1207, how’s my empire doing?

bulgaria is an artificial construct

You mean Johannitsa of Wallachia, conqueror of the Slavs and the founder of the Romanian empire?

Have a seat, my man. I have bad news.

it's doing fine, emperor, just need to reconquer pesky serbs and romanians again

...its great.

it's doing good my man

TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA

Things haven't changed a lot. Greeks remain stuck-up faggots, Serbs remain a wild hill tribe, to the North of the Danube there is nothing of worth...Oh, and there's this new thing called "Turks".

>tatar delusions

Well it’s a shithole as it always was, but at least it’s still on the map, unlike the Roman Empire you’d be glad to hear.

But Johannitsa of Wallachia allied with the Roman Empire to drive westerners from the region.
He killed Baldwin I and Enrico Dondolo, and split half their land with the Romans.

He allied with the Greek Roman Empire against the Latin Roman Empire.

>Latin Roman Empire
Who? I only see one Roman Empire, and a bunch of italian and french fags occupying it.

TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA TRI MORETA

Just a question, can you actually read what’s written on Kaloyan’s ring? You used to be able, but you chose to be latinesed mofos who are borderline fyromians in their headcannon of historical facts.

Fun fact: Johan rex Bulgarorum et Blachorum was a Catholic, and got his royal jewels blessed by Pope Innocent III.

It says John's ring, in case he loses it. Also, I live in Bulgaria, so yes, I can speak the language.
If Bulgarians had also adopted a Romantic language and reforms, they would have an easier time fitting in today's North-Atlantic ruled world.

He got an imperial crown from the pope, just as Boris got titles from the pope when he christianized the Slavs and Bulgars. This does not mean they were Catholics, as both are recognized by the Bulgarian Orthodox Church as rulers before God

Cпpи дa тpoлиш зa cпopтa тoгaвa

I'm not trolling, why would this Celtic king that rebelled north of the Danube, and had most of his population, soldiers and wealth there, and most of his subjects were other Celts that spoke a Romantic language, be called with a Slavic name? He should be called Johan, like the pope called him.

if baldwin and the latins didn't sperg out bulgaria would probably be catholic today

makes me go hmmmm

Very unlikely, the language spoken in Bulgaria then was literally the orthodox church language.

>stuck up faggot

As a Greek I find this hillarious

The orthodox church language was and still is Byzantine Greek.I dont think the Bulgarians spoke greek.

Look up old church slavonic. Its the language of the bulgarians at the time, that was used by all the slavs (majority or orthodox christians when Kaloyan ruled) worshiped in.
All the modern slavic languages can be traced to this one language, by the way. It was like latin was to the modern romantic languages, and the local dialects were like vulgar latin is in the west.

>All the modern slavic languages can be traced to old church slavonic
What did slavs speak before old church slavonic was invented?

I don't know, some other, and more distinct from each other, slavic family languages probably.

It's nice that you responded, but you're very wrong, and I'm fairly sure you won't change even though you can be proven wrong just by googling.

>you are wrong, and i wont say why
>bet you won't change

Well no, not like that.

Just google it and you'll see. Old church Slavonic is based on the slavic language branch, not the other way around.

Old church slavonic is the first organized version of slavic, and the first written slavic. It is the first literary slavic language, so everyone used it to write down, and for diplomacy, and so on. Before that people spoke slavic like west africans speak english today, just adding random sounds and making words up as long as they get the information across to the guys down the river.

Yes, there was slavic speech. But there is more to language than just speech.
And no, "i am right i just wont prove it" is not an argument.

>But there is more to language than just speech.
But that's wrong, a language doesn't require writing.

>you don't need structure, rules and standards, any informative grunting is language ;^)
Sure, then there were a million slavic languages, one for each village.
Also, since you regressed to the "i am smug while being retarded" posting stance, I won't reply further.