Ok biz

Ok biz
So I have reached a point in life where if I don’t get rich (not very rich, just enough to get out) I will die. Like actually die forever disappear

How do I get rich, biz?

Get out of what? I thought you liked sucking dick

Invest $100 in Chancoin.

Ok, let’s say I have 0 (zero ) dollars. Where do I get started?

Jobs are out of the question

I have a few items I can sell. Most notably my phone. What do I do?

Ok, give me a newfag rundown. What do I download, where do I trade and what

Biz, imagine you were playing a game and you start with nothing. What do you do? Again jobs are out

I have a solution for you. It involves providing a service for 1$. The profit margins depend on how fast you provide that service and the customer's satisfaction level. If you are good you can earn like 500$ per day.

the greatest transfer of wealth in history will happen before 2024 in the form of a new international monetary agreement. All you have to do is put your wealth in gold and crypto

Link.
If you are in a welfare state, request refund of what ever taxes you can profit the most from vat or stock tax refund. Then you go see putin

Where im from, they dont check what they really owe you, before years end. So until then you can run of with it.

Sounds like paid sex services
I’m pretty sure I don’t pay taxes my friend, I hold zero knowledge of the monetary world and it’s laws and I still live in the basement.
I’m fairly sure trying to get money out of the government won’t help me lol, I’m worthless in the eyes of my government. We don’t even have neetbux, people who are fucked by disease and misfortune are despised and nobody helps them.

Yeah I can’t wait. Wish I had some bitcoins or means to mine them.

Anyway what is it

Hey man please respond

>Where do I get started?
A job

Yeah I can sit in a call centre for a month before I kill myself no

I already have a fucked situation and head myself friend

Maybe I can start trading?

Why would not having money kill you?

>Again jobs are out
No they aren't you lazy faggot

because ill starve on the street. cant get a job becauce of mental illness. i cant get treatment because no job. my family disavowed me.

different tag because i switched to my pc because ocd.

ive been actuasly living on nothing but a few chocolate bars for the past 2 days lol. in my country you get healthcare if you work only

so where do i start guys

>so where do i start guys
Get a job

You honestly think trading will be LESS stress than a 9-5 job?
Your pansy ass has no idea how stressful trading is, especially for the uninitiated.
If you have mental illness I cannot in good conscious recommend trading.

Ok, thank you user
Thank you so much I genuinely need some guidance

But that still doesn’t solve my situation

I need to have insurance to get treatment, and that insurance I can’t get because I’m blacklisted by the government for not showing up in a meeting once. I can only get that insurance with money now. And I can’t get any treatment without it. My family won’t help me. Anons I really need a way to make money now

The LARP is real in this one...
Well anyway, Maccas hires a tonne of people with Downs so i'm sure they'd take you

Fuck you

Lmao shrekt