Tfw sitting comfy on 2MM of LINK

>tfw sitting comfy on 2MM of LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What vr game is that? looks amazing

Collectively we literally hold around 5% of link current circulation. I personally hold 500k

+1

And i am Holding 300k.

You will make it
10k Here
I'll get a nice vacation

I have 180k. Can I come too?

only 26k link as a poorfag

still this could be a lifechanger for me

if you have money it's not hard to make money so this would buy me my launchplatform for my moonrocket

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

0.2$

I. REPEAT

0.2$

Why is literally everyone here holding huge amounts of LINK? I'm getting kinda nervous guys maybe it's not that great of a move. I mean if it was that smart I feel like less people would've done it.

Because a month ago presale links got shared on biz, so everyone who was active on biz and smart at the time got in.

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24

The Swiss Jews called out ChainLink 2 years ago in their report. Sibos and SWIFT might be a meme at this point, but big players have and are already looking at SmartContract/ChainLink.

It's only shilled hardcore on Veeky Forums either take the opportunity or get left behind.
Still under radar for the rest of the crypto world - Steemit & Reddit are still mad about the ICO.
SIBOS will get more attention to Smartcontract / Chainlink, but i will be a tiny bloodbath in the short term view, because right now a lot of dumb money is in LINK. My 2 Cents.

stop posting everyday you insecure cuck who remortaged his house or put dead mommys money into a fuckin ico

161k here

Same thing happened when ETH was $10-15. Was it dumb then?

15k links here, will I make it?

Do you have to convert USD to ETH before you can buy LINK? Im having trouble understanding this given that LINK goes for different price depending on USD / BTC / ETH

Maybe a car

This is what i mean here You don't even understand the blockchain, but you wanna invest into Chainlink? Do your research, then invest. Dumb money flowding it.

You're looking at 50k USD if LINK reaches even a quarter of Ripple's current marketcap.

I'm only around 20k myself and nearly all in on LINK (sold off my OMG and flipped a lot of my KNC for this).

If this works out even half as well as its potential we'll be inching ever closer to escape from a lifetime of wagecuckery. I think we're gonna make it brah

>only 30k LINK

what would you say you would need for comfyness...100k ?

Will link be available on bittrex?

What can I do with 725 links?

yes, 100k is very comfy tier

>only 2k link

I keep hearing this meme but based on the way this token actually works adoption by speculators doesn't have as much say on the value on the token so much as the actual adoption. Let's say SWIFT says they are using SWIFT smart oracles and LINK is used to pay for information.....at that point adoption and use by node operators and big business will set the demand for it, not speculators. Dumping tokens at that point won't have much effect on price of the token because businesses and banks that want it will just buy the dips.

fuck u both

Also, those 650,000,000 other token...

maybe you can have a nice dinner with your bf 7 years from now

So it's worth so little the first 4 posts on this thread hold that much wow im holding and this scares the shit out of me

350 million reserved expenses

300 million reserved for node operators

If ChainLink does take off, if you run a data node, you will be literally printing money because almost ICO level of tokens will be given out pro rata over time to people who contribute.

1,4k Links here
fuck you /biz whales

If it makes you at ease we are the best hope for you as more than half belongs to vc or hedge funds. We are small holders compared to vc big fishes. Also they give credibility as they generally don't pump money in shitty projects (except juicero which probably was for money laundering)

>whales
>on Veeky Forums

Pick one. I am the fucking OP and i hold 1470 links and you thought i am a whale?

Literally 12 addresses fit that description, post proof or stop LARPing.

Fuck, the shilling got to me. Just bought another 7k LINK. This is going to be a wild ride.

This is how much these people pay to talk to each other on what is gonna happen in the world

>As of 2011, an annual membership costs $52,000 for an individual member, $263,000 for "Industry Partner" and $527,000 for "Strategic Partner". An admission fee costs $19,000 per person.[17] In 2014, WEF raised annual fees by 20 percent, making the cost for "Strategic Partner" from SFr500,000 ($523,000) to SFr600,000 ($628,000).

They were talking about SmartContract 2 years ago.

Who the fuck was talking about any of the top 100 coins in a serious manner 2 years ago besides Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Sibos could be a meme, SWIFT could be a meme, this token can go to 0, but this is arguably the best bet in terms of ICOs that we will ever probably see coming a mile away that could get us to a better place.

The other ones, we will never see and we will never get into.

yes, there is a reason why the presale offered 100, 500 and 1000 eth minimum buying. Institution whales probably applied for the 1000 eth minimum and now they're just waiting

what are your hopes for this token? link is used to pay node owners, and even if it is used it will never be worth more than a few dollars.

You are unbelievable retarded. If LINK is used as much as the company is planning for, people will be able to retire and live off the proceeds from their nodes. This is where the value comes from.

>buy when everyone else is panic-selling
>sell when everyone else is being greedy and making delusional posts
But this one has the delusional posts right out of the gate! What the fuck am I supposed to do? Short it?

short with max leverage my man

>if link is used as much as the company is planning for

When has that ever happened to any crypto you fucking moron?

>he thinks crypto is never going to be adopted more than it is now
literal retard confirmed

>a meme currency created by a weeaboo is worth almost 4000 USD

hmmmmmm

have you heard of bitcoin or ethereum?

can you elaborate please and help me out? I was planning to enter BTC and it is my first time with coins. Should I go for this LINK instead?

What do you expect from people who can't figure out etherdelta, much less could you expect them to have even a dim idea of the big picture forming out of blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, smart contracts, finance, hyperledgers etc.

>hurdurur how I use etherdelta wtf is a smart contract?
>ayyyy when the moon!?
>crypto is a fad I am just here for the sick gains and have no interest in blockchain!

Just reminding you the odds of this actually being used are low as fuck. I'll admit to not knowing very much about LINK but people buying close to ICO before the devs have proven they can amount to anything at all are usually the ones who end up losing a shit ton of money.

>I'll admit to not knowing very much about LINK

This is very clear when you say things like "before the devs have proven they can amount to anything at all". It is proven.

Please enlighten me, I'll gladly change my mind

>post a mountain of evidence from actual industry players about SmartContract

>rather put money into Vitalik coins that will have nothing to show for their ICO until a decade from now

Stay poor

Read the fucking thread. How do you think they got to present at SIBOS in the first place?

WOW SO ANGRY

this. I didn't even have time to load up before the retards started pumping it with FOMO. What do I do now?

My general rule that's never lost me money:
>Buy pink wojaks
>sell delusional lambo posts

It's called "being born in rich family"

You know, what makes views like that so enjoyable is when they're not the norm. If that's all you've known since you were born, then it's not special. It's special when you get there after years of not having luxury.

Must be a Rift title

>Only 400link

What are the growth speculations for this? 3x peak before conference? 6? After conference?

Pre-conference, $1 max, probably lower though

After, it could pull a NEO. But I'm talking months down the road. Maybe 2018.

this whole thing is bigger than just one conference

we need some normal exchanges first why the fuck isnt this even on liqui yet?

ur mom

this is true, only thing is, it musst really suck if this is going down, it's a little under 2x ico price, they should have a supershitty product when this is going down

>it could pull a NEO.
is it unhealthy that every hour i think about how i could have bought antshares in early feb this year and be living the dream right now

look on the bright side, every time it goes down is an opportunity to bargain-buy more.

try almost buying a shit ton of ETH last summer when it was $7 but buying WAVES instead.

could have to do with the sloppy ICO. exchanges seem to be worried about the consequences of adding coins with improper nationality checks.

as far as i can remember, the ICO also didnt exclude chinese citizens. for this reason i think
binance will not list it very soon.

>directly mentioned by world economic forum
>scam

FUD harder

nice. we've been saying this is a good coin, even if it drops at first due to panic selling or not enough volume from normal exchanges.

Try selling 11k at $9

Your math is way fucking off. It's 0.7%

>tfw too poor to afford more than 500 link

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME LORD

fuck it Ive seen too many shitcoins shilled here that actually went up
Im jumping in on this one, sight unseen

uh so ICO is over?
where/when can I buy this coin?

There's this thing called "CLS Blockchain Consortium" that's kind of setting up an alternative to SWIFT, and if you read between the lines they're also looking to use Chainlink/Smartcontract:
coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/

>with the lowest level of blockchain adoption requiring only existing technology plugged into a third-party blockchain provider

Pretty much the only crypto that fits this description is LINK.

etherdelta, might take you some time figuring it out. but after 20 mins you should be fine

thx user
so Im gonna sign up to this weird exchange that I never heard about... buy this shitcoin that I know fuck all about

you fucks better not be trolling me again!

How many links do I need to retire early Veeky Forums? Gimme your predictions

>I didn't even have time to load up before the retards started pumping it with FOMO.
That just means you're incompetent.
It was close to ICO for many hours.

Also, if you think the current price isn't bottom of the Mariana Trench tier, you don't know dick about shit.

The conference will bring exposure, so expect it to go up after that.

retard

Fucking idiot. I bet your entire trading strategy consists of buying high, selling low, posting pink wojaks, rinse, repeat.

>Decentralised exchange is not good for him, he'd rather get his shit stolen.

better make sure to set gwei/gas high, user. the network is quite congested

Yeah you right, but more likely around 2.2%

I have 90,200.695748944048256881 LINK.
My OCD is killing me, I want a beautiful and round 100k. Any generous whale?

0xC3893aa3F3866449DcbE2F5C241E9Bb9079091d0

nice larp fucking idiot

Just buy 9,799.304251055951743119 more?
Or sell 200.695748944048256881

Faggot

I only have about 50K Link right now REEEEEEE

100k I'd say. If link hits $10 you'll be high rolling.

>SWIFT could be a meme

do you even know what SWIFT is?