Why does everyone hate the British here ?

Why does everyone hate the British here ?

Jealousy, unironically

Best universities, best army in Europe, best history, best contributions to sciences

because they are perfidious

It's a trend started by a few butthurt French that other Euros and Americans caught onto.

Perfidious capitalist manipulators who are vastly more successful in fucking over the rest of the world for their own financial gain than the Jews ever were.

aka jealousy

>best army in Europe
Hahahahaha

Because you're a bunch of twats.

I don't. I don't think too highly of them though.

There do seem to be a lot of hate for white people in general on this board though. Some people can't handle being inferior I suppose.

It's a reaction to all those 'Was colonialism/imperialism/empire X?' threads with an image of 1914 political map attached.

Because the British are Jews.

Arrogance. When Veeky Forums was first created two people tried to dominate it: Romboos and Britboos.
Romeboos eventually learned that you can't just make a board your own circlejerk or it goes to shit.
Britboos didn't learn this, since as you can see from the rest of Veeky Forums British people seem to thing they are more important than anyone else and demand attention wherever they go.
brit/pol/, brit/feel/, when British come to Veeky Forums and see that their country is just another nation when it comes to the grand scale of human history, they are saddened or angered by the idea that they can't swan around like they did nothing wrong.

British history is absolutely fascinating and certainly one of the more interesting history topics when it comes to European history, but unfortunately arrogant faggots pretty much soiled their reputation forever here.

RIP Britboos, norseboos and soon-to-be krautboos.

They'e the most well funded and up to date

I don't actually circlejerk britain that much. I'm far more interested in French History. It's just fun to see anons here so pissed off by us.

>so pissed
I don't even really agree with that. Brit-central threads are often shitposted half to death, but I don't think it's genuine anger. The idea that people are angry at British posters is part of the arrogance I mentioned.
People get sick of anyone who acts uppity or self-important on Veeky Forums. Everyone saw Veeky Forums as a potential for an unironically quality board and it still manages to be quite enjoyable.
The issues arise from the /int/ and /pol/ tier stuff that is usually incited by people from a certain country acting better than other countries, instead of simply chatting about history.

The recent surge in pro-irish threads for example is a direct response to countless pro-british threads, because I guess people assume Irish threads trigger us.

>I'm far more interested in French History
why don't you go over there then, its a ferry ride away

Everything wrong in the world today can be traced back to the perfidious albion.

>it's just fun to see anons here so pissed off by us

nah you guys are just the easiest to bait

I'll want Britain off any day of the week but even I know they never had the best army.

because it's hilarious watching fat bald cunts with shite teeth mouthing off about how great their fragile union used to be.

>United
>Kingdom

Veeky Forums is full of filthy ouiaboos and commies.
Don't get disheartened, fellow Anglo. We rule the world.
>inb4 Americans rule the world
And Americans are Anglos. I'm a proud Yankee.

>and americans are anglos
Well technically "England" may as well be nu-france if that's the kind of backtracking logic you're using.

Don't get me started on this, user.
>This is a load of shit and you know it.
>Back in the eighties, British was the single biggest census category, bigger than both Irish and German, at over 25%. What happened since then? Did we have a huge influx of Krauts and Micks? And huge expulsion of our Brits? No, we added the "American" category. And many old settler-descendants, ones who had been here since the foundation of this nation, checked that.
>Also, even then, I'd estimate that an even larger portion of the populace who are mainly British-American check an other box on the census. Why? Because they feel closer to some more recent member of the family. For example, if one has a German grandmother, and otherwise stretches back to 1680 with only British roots, that person would be likely to check German, since that's the closest contact to foreign culture he has, as British-American culture simply evolved into American culture.
>For example, my mother is 1/4 Swedish, and is otherwise completely old-stock English-American, but she checks Swedish on any census.
>Personally, I'd reckon we're over a third primarily British, and over half, just counting whites.

The fact you said "don't get me started" and then proceeded to "start" proves a point that another user made in this thread.
The reason that people poke fun at us isn't because we are superior, or that they're jealous or that they're sick of us being the main focus of everything.
A vast majority of British-well, let's be real here, english-people on this board can be sent into a rage or driven to /pol/ tier posting by the mere suggestion of a critical comment about British history.

The outright refusal to accept that in the grand scheme of things Britain is "one of" the big players in Europe's history but not THE big player in Europe's history is what makes us the most fun people to irritate next to yanks. The fact that it is so easy to bait an English person into going into an autistic spiel about their own history is a mark of the level of insecurity so many of us are set by.
There's literally no problem being proud of your British heritage or anything, but the way a majority of British-posters on Veeky Forums acted have driven the board to mock us on site for how much people definitely want to me a brit/his/.

Sorry, it's just people acting as if America isn't an Anglo country that pisses me off.

Well it really isn't. It sort of depends what you mean by "America is an anglo country." If you mean demographic make ups, that only sort-of works too.
The fact is that the USA is not founded on anti-britshness, but is founded on its independence. English people calling it an "anglo country" is very weird to me since very little about it seems English. They have a celebration every year to celebrate victory over the British.
It isn't an anglo country, not really.
People on /pol/ and /int/ will try and shitpost about the retarded idea that it's in "muh anglosphere" but that's stupid too, CANZUK is about as close to reality as that LARPing can get.

There's nothing wrong with Britain's history without having to take the world's superpower and try and claim it's somehow "anglo" instead of its own unique identity, culture and nation with its own history.

I am American. And look at my post above. We are an Anglo country. Our culture derives from the culture of our early British settlers. Despite what some dumb Americans may think, we don't celebrate a victory over Britain, we celebrate a victory in general. We speak English, we dress Britishly, we only seceded because we thought that we weren't being granted our rights as Englishmen.

Also, I'm not saying that we aren't a unique culture with a unique history and identity, because we are, but so are Scots, Welsh, North Irish, English, Australians, Canadians, and many other groups, but most can agree that they all fall together as British cultures.

North Irish, Scots, Welsh lol

Because 80% of Veeky Forums are jealous French.

We don't we hate burgerlarpers that think Anglo Saxon warfare ends with the duke of Marlborough
Same with Prussia

Because half of the posters on Veeky Forums are Turkish shitposters living off German NEETeuros. Not even memeing.

All in good jest I'm sure.

>best army in Europe
that title belongs to the burgers

I think they just hate the Anglo, and it's in part jealousy of Anglo achievements and in part fear of the Anglo warrior

>america
>British
no. we had an entire war to get you faggots to fuck off. you cant just take all the credit now that were successful. im going to tell you the same thing we told you in 1776: fuck off bong

>"britannia rules the waves"
>smaller navy than the slavs and your OWN FUCKING FORMER COLONY
explain yourselves bings

Two world wars + rise of nationalistic movements in colonies leading to systematic rebellion throughout a global empire

but your own colony? thats just sad.

>Points to most former empires
I suppose at least Britain is economically and militarily still relevant, unlike Mongolia, Portugal, the Netherlands, Spain etc.

This, the irony of burgers complaining about the "eternal anglo" is comical.

is is though? europe as a whole is decreasing in relevance by the day in favor of aisan countries, while britan is just left in the dust.

>america
>anglo
see

>america
>an english speaking country that was originally a british colony
>not anglo
Looks like the brainlet memes are true.

>t. nigel
we are 10x more German or Irish than britshit. fuck off anglo, stop trying to steal our achievements

>we
There more than one person behind that computer screen faggot? I don't give a shit how much you autists screech about "MUH HERITAGE!!!" you live in an anglo country.

>i dont care how much you tell me the facts, im still going to believe youre a britshit
>anglos are this delusional
name ONE(1) state with a British majority. ill wait.

In fairness most people who identify as having 'American' heritage probably can be traced back to a long line of British ancestors. Recall that most settlers in the colonies were British immigrants that stayed so long in America that by the time Britain started taxing them without parliamentary representation they saw their rights as englishmen being infringed and so decided to become united under a new growing American identity.

Certainly Americans have a lot of other heritages in the melting pot but British influence is probably the largest. Remember America wasn't built by Americans from scratch. A lot of the economic and law systems were implemented by the british. The foundations for american infrastructure were british. The fact that Americans speak English is a large indicator that Germans clearly aren't the majority in American society.

>moving the goalposts
america wasnt shit until the Germans game. they fucking built this place and made it into a powerhouse (while the British proceeded to force them to fight against their homeland int 2 wars) germany built america into the powerhouse it is today

i like the british nation

CofE actually.

>America wasn't shit until the Germans came
What could he mean by this?

They won. At everything.

The ANGLO plague ventured forth from rainy isles
His poxed blankets slew henceforth the red man through guile
But this alone left him not content
Next it would be the Indian turn to face torment
His beady eyes swiveled east
The Indians starved while he would feast
Even as his victims wailed their lament
Their continent in two he bloodily rent
China next was his sorry prey
With opium their race he would decay
Against ANGLO drugs the Chinese slammed the door
The ANGLO made his response, and went to war!

Australia twas a peaceful land
And that the ANGLO could not stand
And so with his guns and with the plague
He filled it with his criminal dregs
But soon he overstepped his reign of terror
For against the Boers he made a nigh-fatal error
The ANGLO though thought it was just fine and dandy
For diverting attention, the Belgian Congo sure was handy

The ANGLO figured that he had won
And so he repeated it, and started World War One
But for destroying Europe he wasn’t quite yet through
For the ANGLO brought another one: World War Two!
If you foolishly thought the ANGLO would spare us
You are mistaken, for this time they had Bomber Harris
He got his revenge for the Somme
When in Dresden he launched his firebomb

Under the Anglo curse the world lay weeping
And for centuries its savior lay still and sleeping
Until the Maid of Orleans plunged aloft her silver sword
And yelled BEGONE, you Anglo horde
Against her faith the tide did part
And from France the ANGLO would depart
Let use take from Jeanne our stalwart heart
And join together against the ANGLO’s dark art

Even though I'm Anglo that is a nice poem.

Wait, I thought this was Veeky Forums - Kraut hate general

Right up until 1914 and have since fucked up absolutely everything

This might cheer up some sad Anglos

>economically
They're off worse than Germany. Which is ironic, consider they pretty much sacrificed their empire trying to contain the eternal kr*ut

>British people seem to thing they are more important than anyone else and demand attention wherever they go
Not at all, they just defend themselves against bizarre (and often inaccurate or hypocritical) accusations from the likes of the French, Germans, Spanish, etc.
Also, the real world can be an even more bizarre place than the internet for us Britons, who are constantly told that we are arrogant, stupid and obsessed with our 'long-gone Empire', with these statements followed by mocking about the apparently poor quality of our food, women and weather and why these things totally negate our positive contributions to the world.

Then, of course, the way in which people ascribe all negative/questionable aspects of British history to the English alone. The Welsh and Scots? Oh those poor oppressed Celts. Don't worry, nobody in continental Europe or America could ever believe that they would partake of imperialism or slavery. Not with the crypto-Jews holding them down, oh no.

>chart of human accomplishments
>conveniently only covers 1400-1950
Am I supposed to laugh?

Germany is by no means economically irrelevant. 4th highest GDP shows it with UK right behind. I must say though German economic recovery is admirable. Thrice their economy was destroyed yet each time Germany built itself back up as an economic superpower.

This is the period where most significant achievements took place:
>Renaissance
>Enlightenment Era
>Industrial revolution

Whatever makes you happy, user

>ignores Greece
>ignores Persia
>ignores Egypt
>ignores the fertile crescent
>ignores fucking Rome
>also ignores America/ USSR in their prime
Nice try, but in your core you're still just an unwashed celt, Nigel. Try not to murder your neighbour over sheep tomorrow

>brits invented football
>they're terrible at it
What gives?

Are you suggesting Greece, Persia and Egypt have made more meaningful contributions to the modern world than Britain? Ah yes the World Wide Web famously developed by Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi.

Please immediately rethink your life

Americans are not Anglos. We're broadly European mongrels with some nigger and spic thrown in.

Why does Britain make people so blasted

>Greece
>Persia
>Egypt
>Rome
All wonderful in their own unique ways, and Britain followed in their footsteps as a great Empire and civilising force (as well as cucking three of them)

>fucking kek at 'the fertile crescent' and 'America/USSR'

>muh www
>runs on burgerclap hardware.

He's right. Britain is far more politically relevant in 2017 than Greece or Egypt. We currently have a much higher GDP than Ptolemaic Egypt, for example.

We made the mistake of using team sports as a civilising method in the Empire
Now we get thrashed at rugby league by Australia, rugby union by New Zealand, cricket by India and the West Indies, and football by everyone
Also we have a London-centric Football Association, so most of our international players are negroes with no passion for our nation

This is not a very constructive response. My point however is that even post 1950s Britain wasn't idle in Scientific contributions. True it wasn't the juggernaut it once was and was out matched by USA. For the time that Britain was the Scientific powerhouse though it did contribute an exceedingly large amount to science. Not only quantitatively though, for example:
>Calculus
>Theory of Evolution
>Foundation for mechanics
>Gravity
>Vaccination and anti-biotics
>Atomic theory
>Laws of electrodynamics
Then there's also many notable inventions:
>Electrical Generator
>Steam engine
>Television
>Computer
>Telephone

Butthurt Anglo btw

You guys say all that to feel special

Britain was special though, and don't let any crypto-Commie Frenchman tell you otherwise

Never doubt the Anglo, Dominicanon

10/10

They don't hate the British.

They hate the English, and with good reason.

Explain then

>english language
>anything other than a curse

>blames the Anglo for every European conflict while simultaneously leaving out the other countries involved

>ignoring america and the USSR even though they have contributed the most to modern technology
cant wait for the day russia invades your island. with your shit navy it would not be hard

same reason america makes brits assblasted

A few people from places the British abused in the past started up memes and then people jump on the bandwagon to feel like they belong to something.

>ignoring america and the USSR even though they have contributed the most to modern technology
kek I bet you had first kiss with a VHS of War Games

>shittian immediately resorts to non-arguments instead of evidence or logic
pottery. shame the russians didnt invade you after ww2, you would have been a lot better off than under the EU

>buttblasted neet claims britain hasn't contributed to science or technology
>then claims the ussr has
>proceeds to blast his aforementioned buttocks in front of everyone after starting a shit-slinging episode

>a high level of discourse is expected

>ignoring the technology that came from the cold war
>ignoring that russia was the first to send people into fucking space and then won the space race
>ignoring that russia had the best land army of all time
>ignoring that even your fucking ex-colony has made more contributions to modern technology in the last 100 years than you
the absolute fucking STATE of your small island nation right now

hahahahaha you fucking dolt
the point was that britain has made great and numerous contributions to science and technology, which you vehemently denied in a manner only a sweaty-cracked autist could

i never did anything of the sort you buck toothed inbred. i simply stated the facts that the USSR was the most technologically advanced nation of our time, and that many, many nations have made more contributions than your backwards, rose-tinted small island

You are fundamentally unpleasant people.

>brit pulling the victim card
try being german

>many, many nations have made more contributions than your backwards, rose-tinted small island
how many? 3 or 4?
tell me what they are, cotton-eyed joe

In what way? And in what way are they any different from Scots or Welsh?

the USSR, Germany, China, and your own ex colony, the burgers

I'm French. Hating British is as natural as squashing mosquitoes.

they constantly have their heads up their own asses.

Butthurt and jealousy

The English are arrogant, obnoxious, frequently drunk, rude and violent abroad, and quite ill informed about the world outside their small, drab country.

Scots, meanwhile, are just much more friendly. It's seems to be a trend, the further north one goes the better the people are.

No one cares about the Welsh.

a) that's not many, many, many
b) china? lol gunpowder and paper are cool but not exactly a myriad of genius inventions
c) how can anyone say germany is a historically great nation of inventiveness, yet britain is not - they are at best comparable, if not in the anglo's favour