REDD coin (RDD)

JUST. FUCK all of you anons.

NEVER listen to Veeky Forums .

>Went all in at 41
> bought District at 18
>Bought Iconomi at 3.50

Veeky Forums fucks you everytime.. literally crying.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andy_ppsu/status/912410874094194689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>going all in on a dead coin

How much is all in?

100%

another pump possible?

>being this new

Lol, good

That will teach you a lesson not to be a fucking retard

Now get the fuck out faggot

Reddcoin has been pumped a lot of times and people have literally been making threads that they are pumping it on bitcointalk and biz.

Everything biz says double check and ask yourself if the price is justified and if there are any news or any other reason that caused people to buy in. For example I can tell you that the actual value of Link has already been reached long ago but it keeps spiking and growing because people are hyping it up.

One day when everything will calm down the price will storm down to where it actually deserves to be. Reddcoin was again pumped and you never buy pumps at the end because it will most likely go down soon. You can choose to ride them but you never know where the end of the coaster is located.

Sorry for your loss but make sure you learn from this...

If Veeky Forums tells you to buy, it's already too late.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says, most of the time.

RDD has a justified reason though and rumor is that redd id is being released soon(by dev himself). OP is literally a weak handed bitch

hopefully you didn't sell
see you on the moon, baby

You had to buy rdd at 26-27 sat, buy rumours sell news you bum.

buy LINK and offset all your losses, hell make it your retirement coin.

On hype alone it's going up 5x+ easily when it opens on regular exchanges. If SIBOS goes well it has potential to go up 50-100x+ some actually think it's possible it goes up 200-250x based on the team, potential investors, and practical application of the tech.

I'm virtually all in on it

alright , you fucked me now give me advice.

went all in at 41, do i cut my losses or wait for a redd id pump?

HELP FUCKERS.

Veeky Forums is cancer. fuck my sisters tight little cunt

You know a coin is going to be successful when people go to other threads to stealth FUD it.

Wait at least 50 sats if you're such a bitch

Just hodl until news about Redd id hits.

Buy LINK

Rdd is at least doubling from here. But you need to not be a weak faggot. It's not going to go vertical to 80 sats.

Give 5 examples of anticipated news hitting a coin and the coin going up instead of down or sideways because of it.
Because we all saw what would have happened if you waited for RadarRelay news to come with 0x, for just one of a recent example.

News is always priced in before hand, always. Unless the news a surprise, if something has been anticipated then the coin always drops on the news release. And in crypto more often than not whatever is being released is delayed.

This was it, either it pumped from here and found a nice high base before the redd id hit, or it didn't and the only thing that awaits is a lower price. This was it's chance and while it still has a couple days to go, this is looking like how DGB fell from 2400 as a peak a few days before the conference to around 2000 and stayed there till it plummeted upon news release.

smart thing to buy right into the pump of +70% on RDD like a professional trader instead of before the pump.

Also good job on that Iconomi. Always buy coins that pumped x15 in 2 months and wonder why they slowly bleed to death. Same thing as all the Ark-tards now experience who bought in over 3$.

Well, what the fuck do you want me to do hop into my fucking time machine and buy it before the pump?
Or have me buy some sideways/down coin that never pumps?

Don't buy it at all then?

If a pump has already started, never buy. Buy shit you believe in and wait until they pump

SO do i cut my losses now or wait for another pump? I dont want to hold bags for weeks, im all in

>WTF ANONS

Now is the time to buy ANT.

As a reddcoin whale don't sell but I want you to sell I sold at the top and waiting a little bit more to buy back in it will be soon. This is my good deed of the day don't sell it will pump again very shorty. You don't know how many people are waiting on a singal to buy back in. I'm hoping it will go to 30 but most likey it won't

Heh
Looks like your crypto trading days are over for a long time

When was the last time this pumped?
Oh yeah, May was it? Have fun waiting 4 months.
Hopefully it wont have fallen so far that any pump it gets doesnt just bring you back to less than what it is now. At least be thankful you arent one of the souls that went all in at above 100. Though this could end up being just as bad.
The whales weren't holding the price down all of yesterday in order to accumulate. They were holding the price up in order to sell their bags. Now that they have, they pulled the buy walls, and the price is dropping as a result.

Hows this for a signal?!

twitter.com/andy_ppsu/status/912410874094194689

BUY BUY BUY... BUY IT ALL

I tried to warn you retards yesterday you were buying into the tail end of an obvious PnD but no one would listen.

You were all mesmerized by the gains the coin had had in the past 24 hours.

go wagecucking for new cryptoinvestments, meanwhile hold 3 months and wait for pump. your loss is only realized once you sell

otherwise buy link and hold for 3 months till lamboland

even I know hold is a meme, I just sold half my stack and bought some ok cash (pumping soon).

I set my sell order on my remaining REDD enough to cover my losses ;)

back to masturbation

even though meme, it is not bad to hold some bag once in a while, when they are not too heavy. at least when it is a thing that you can expect to go up again at some point. when the market gains another 50b, it usually will also go up in bull season at some point. dont miss then though.

Ok cool just don't make another thread in a day or so complaining that you sold at the bottom of a dip.

Honestly I saw some Veeky Forums bro tell people to buy RDD at like 22 sats the other day

You should buy at 30 sats today

I like shitposting on Veeky Forums while I trade, but it can put bad ideas in your head sometimes.

thx bby