es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahoma
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maometto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_(Islam)#Iblis_as_Angel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls delete this thread

It would be illegal to post this image in Germany or France

Yes, but Jesus acheived Siper Saiyan God Super Saiyan Ultra-Instinct Blanco so he's better, and even he isn't as powerful as his Hermano, Hong Xiuquan

Actually the Wikipedia page that did not include Muhammad´s pic on it´s own page was the English one
>fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahomet
>es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahoma
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed
>it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maometto
But it seems that Anglos have finaly grown some balls and now include some pictures of him on the article:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

>Mahomet
Wait a second... Was Muhammad and Baphomet the same person??

Yes it's a corruption thus TEMPLARS WERE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS LMAO was them swearing not to become Saracens after encountering this strange religion for the first time

Also Turks introducing the star as a holy symbol made Allah seem even more evil, this is also why you got cathars AFTER the crusades not before because you hadn't had that great east west connection

Morning star is one of Satans name

No just a pedophile rapist.

Yes. The some of the french crusaders were found to be worshipping "bahopmet" which is really just mahomet/mohammad. The thing about goat/demon symbol all makes sense given the context that goats were common animals sacrificed in Islam.

Here, have a politically correct version

u mad?

Kek, it's always easy to detect Christcucks, trying to fit in Christianity into every religious thread
If you've done even the slightest research, and stop doing the /pol/-tier dot-linking, you'd know that islam bashes Satan more than Christianity.
Before they eat, drink, or even take a shit, muslims pray "I seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan"
Islam is also extremely against symbolism, that's why they go for architecture and poetry instead of paintings and sculpting, moreover, Islam by definition is an abrahamic faith, all abrahamic faiths believe in "god", the Eden creation story, Abraham, moses and in both Christianity and Islam, Jesus, and in Islam, the story of the prophet Mohammed.
The absolute state of /pol/-infested Veeky Forums

>islam is against symbolism except symbolic hymns and buildings
>before eating muslims pray
>implying christians don't
>implying anyone will practice any abrahamic religion once urbanization completes

I didn't imply anything of what you've posted, and you've done naught by crying over hard-marble facts.

Was Mohammad:
illiterate?
psychotic?
demon possessed?
a thief?
a liar?
a murderer?
a pedophile?
a false prophet?

Yes.

Islam is based on an angel whispering into Mohammad's ear for 20 years.

That angel was satan, Shaitan to you.

Umm, it took me 2 minutes to look up the name of the Angel, is Gabriel Satan?
Why is it do you simply assume that everything Christian is pure and everything muslim is somehow evil when they are pretty much the same thing with some extension on the muslim side?

No that's them after Potara when they were fighting Buu.

Does satan lie?

Second question:

Would Gabriel deny Jesus is the Son of God?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLAHU AKBAR

I'll give you a little help, since you seem a bit out of your depth.

Luke 1
Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great,

and will be called the Son of the Highest

and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob

forever,

and of His kingdom there will be no end.”

Protip: In Arabic, that phrase means "Allah is greater than your god/government."

It does NOT mean "God is great".

>pretty much the same thing with some extension on the muslim side?

No Muslim will ever say this

Gohan Blanco (completo) still wrecks him.

>Why is another Abrahamic religion deny what mine stands for to differentiate?
Are you retarded?
Jews deny Jesus' existence.
It's like saying God is real because the bible says so, and that is a logical fallacy.
Here's another question for you, if Gabriel is Satan, why is Satan pretty much cursed through both the bible and the quran? Why do they both have the same creation story, with Eve being seduced to take from the tree by Satan? Why do both of them speak of the story of Noah's ark? Moses? Jesus (regardless of the differentiation?)
Is Satan clinically retarded? And does he even compete with your retardation?

Because you're catholic?

No, it's literally two words meaning "God Greater"
You can see this in even the most basic bitch dectionaries
What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums? Am I in a containment thread?

Allah-Head-Cha-La

>Jews deny Jesus' existence.

No they don't; their talmud notes his existence, and then libels him.

Because muslims dont like christians, islam is totally different from christianity

I guess you're not good at protips, huh.

It's a war cry meant to instill fear, and it means "Allah is greater than your god/government", depending on whether or not you have a god.

Directly contradicts Christianity, and the two are mutually exclusive.

This "Abrahamic religion" nonsense is silly; Abraham started exactly zero religions.

"Media outlets routinely mangle the true meaning of “Allahu akbar,” the ubiquitous battle cry of Islamic jihadists as they commit mass murder.

The war-cry is mistranslated in the Western media as “God is great.” But the actual meaning is “Allah is greater,” meaning Allah Is Greater Than Your God or Government.

It is the aggressive declaration that Allah and Islam are dominant over every other form of government, religion, law or ethic, which is why Islamic jihadists in the midst of killing infidels so often shout it.

One primary purpose of shouting is to “strike terror in the hearts of the enemies of Allah.”

Chief 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta made this explicit in his letter to himself before carrying out his jihad mission: “When the confrontation begins, strike like champions who do not want to go back to this world. Shout, ‘Allahu Akbar,’ because this strikes fear in the hearts of the non-believers.” This is why the Fort Hood jihad killer, Nidal Malik Hasan, shouted it as he shot thirteen Americans in November 2009, and why so many other jihadis have used it essentially as an announcement that non-Muslims are about to die.

--Robert Spencer

No, you brainlet.
It's repeated through out most muslim scriptures before they started conquering nearby regions.
Okay, Deus Vult does not mean God wills it as it's literally sense, no, it means let's crosss the meditereanian to loot Alexandria and get cute saracen chicks but all the smart cookies know it means get excommunicated by the pope and sack Costantinople.

I was just casting a spirit bomb senpai

>Richard Spencer
So, you're literally a /pol/tard, huh?
You kids eat up everything your e-celebs throw your way while beta-orbitting.

That is about all I've to say, have a fine day, my dim-witted friend.

To be exact, Allahu Akbar means "Allah is the Greatest."

t. Amerimutt

I know that you try to be a good muslim but killing people because they make pics of me is taking things a little too far. Me and the super friends have bigger fish to fry!

Here, I found it with grammar.
"Allah-u Akbar"
Allah: God, the God
"U": A punctiation in Arabic to distinguish the subject (like は in Japanese).
"Akbar": from Kabir, Kabura, adding the a and slightly changing the note changes the word from the normal form to the exaggerated form, as in Asaad is happier and Aquaa is stronger.
Akbar is Bigger, but in eloquence of speech, means greater.

Are we done here?

>Robert Spencer

What a credible and unbiased source!

He is right that Allahu Akbar means God is greatest or God is greater rather than just God is great, though.

I've always though it meant "God is greater (than everything)"
No he was just a man; a prophet, but still just a man.

Muslims will never admit islam is similar to Christianity

>I've always though it meant God is greater (than everything)

God is greater (than everything) and God is greatest mean exactly the same thing.

You're not that bright, are you.

Robert Spencer.

Different guy.

I thought it was the other way round. Muslims explicitly recognise Christians and Jews as being "People of the Book".

I was exact. And since they say that Allah is greater than your god, and "your" means everyone not musilm, yes, it would eventually mean that the devil is the greatest god.

Oops, I meant satan.

Dang it, there I go again. allah.

"Allah is greater than your god/government".

Yes.

Robert is not Richard.

Note they have two different names.

Because it isn't, and they know it.

They will insist, however, that when they say "god", they're talking about the same entity as Christians when Christians say "god".

That is a lie from the pit of hell.

Yes, but then the book "was corrupted", and all of its followers "were corrupted", and they have the "newest revelation", and so are superior.

In their minds. Without evidence.

And of course, directly contrary to the bible:

Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

>or an angel from heaven.

Who did Mohammad learn this new gospel from again?

>Yes, but then the book "was corrupted", and all of its followers "were corrupted", and they have the "newest revelation", and so are superior.

Agreed, but I don't know of any religion that teaches other religions are right and their's is wrong.

>In their minds without evidence

Like every other religion.

you're actually doing him a favor by saying he was illiterate, he was not

Shaitan is a djin not an angel in islam.

>Was Mohammad:
>illiterate?

Yes

>psychotic?

Yes. Lots of shaking

>demon possessed?

No

>a thief?

Yes and no. He attacked pagan trade caravans.
>a liar?

Yes. He lied frequently to get his wishes. Like marrying his adopted sons wife. Even his child wife figured him out and said "your god is only fulfilling your wishes"

>a murderer?

Yes. Ordered for poets to be killed for humiliating him.

>a pedophile?

Oh yes. Aişe was 9 years old when he consummated the marriage.

>a false prophet?

Yes and no...
Yes because there is no Allah.
No because no prophet is true. It doesn't make sense for God to use human mouth.

Again, it took me a few minutes to realize that djins are actually the first inhabitants of earth before god sent Adam from Eden to Earth, and Shaitan, literally Satan in Arabic is the angel of fire, who defied god after he ordered all the angels to kneel to Adam, and was banished into hell, and cursed for all eternity.

No. Shaitan was a teacher of Angels. He was not an angel. There are no fallen angels on Quran. They are perfect.

>Shaitan was a teacher of Angel
>Shaitan is literally Satan, his story is the same in both Islamic and Evangelical texts

ANGELS CANNOT ERR IN ISLAM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_(Islam)#Iblis_as_Angel
Even fucking wikipedia got this right...
Also, most shiite picture depict Satan as black
Please kys

Speaking of DBS, Zen-Oh, the God of all universes, author of all existence and a simultaneous destroyer, is actually a low functioning retard who only likes Goku and is obsessed with power levels and powering up.

What did Toriyama mean by this?

He achieved Super Saiyan by ass blasting Aisha on her 9th birthday.

Even his cum became blonde.

That does not contradict what I said at all, after Satan was banished, in islamic theology, he obtained the ability to procreate, since both Djin and Satan's tribe of angels were made of fire, you know... djinsex
Satan is a fallen Angel in both Islamic and Evangelical texts, this is an undisputed fact.

Someone post this on normie sites for me and take the credit

Then you don't know Christianity.

He was, actually, and bemoaned the fact. The quran was written after his death.

>>demon possessed?
>No

Why did Mohammad think he was demon possessed, then, and on the brink of suicide?

>It doesn't make sense for God to use human mouth.

God cannot speak to his people through designated prophets? Are you sure?

Djinn are not real; they're Islam's way to deflect the question "can angels lie?", because their entire religion is based on the words of an angel.

And they are aware that Mohammad was consorting with angels.

So to explain evil spirits, satan and such, they invented djinn, who could lie.

And ironically, their deity they call the supreme plotter, planner, and deceiver.

Yup.

Men do not get to dictate the character of angels.

Curious throwback to Zoroaster's version of Judaism.

I guess muslims really are Jews.

Good point. But that's what he thought. We can't say he WAS possessed.
That sounds a lot like possession... I think it's petty that God even needs to communicate. Speech From the Ineffable???

Angels are said to revere Allah non stop and never be tempted. In islam they are robots with NO FREE WILL.

No Allahu Akbar has been interpreted as a battle-cry because Muslims cry it before battle.
Context.

God is great! *Chops off head*
God is great! *Faces east to pray*

Disregard this, wrong user.
>Leaves in shame