Client owning me money - suggestions Veeky Forums?

So last year I was creating a website for this mid-size business, the total was 1700eur...
After the usual 2-3 months you have to wait to get paid as a freelancer (it is almost the norm in my country) the money wasnt arriving so i started phoning these assholes very often, after some time they paid 1000eur.

I asked when were they going to pay the rest and they said "oh yes dont wory in a week or two", called them again and again and the money never showed.

So i said fuck it and went to a lawyer: i paid 200eur for the costs. The judge ofcourse ruled in my favor (it wasnt like a rial trial, i just presented the evidences and that was it).

Problem is the fucking scamer owner closed his old company and opened a new one with a "different" owner, the old company "failed" and doesn't have any assets to confiscate or anything.

I know they have the money but just dont give a shit.

I have 2 solutions, but would like to hear some solutions from you. I want my fucking money, but since this whole thing has been going on for almost a year now it is starting to get very personal for me - so not only do i want my money but i want some revenge, i would like to create some damage to them......in legal or eaven illegal ways.

They are still using the website (since the "new" company has basicaly the same name) - i still have the ftp credentials, problem is they are the owners of the hosting so if i shut it down that is considered cybervandalism and im getting in trouble. lesson learned to never transfer the site to them until i get paid).
So i wanted to log in through TOR/Tails and put some retarded asian memes with some dumb message like you got hacked by some inexistent hacker group.....there should be no way to prove it was me if i go through TOR, right?
They will probably call me if i can "repair" the site, and i'll say, sure thing give me my money and ill do it.

Second part incoming.....

Second solution was reporting them for using pirated software, because they use some very very expansive software. Here you can get 10% from their fine (you stay anonymous), so it would be a nice way to make some money and some damage at the same time. It is a piece of shit move but they fucking deserve it.

I also wanted to start mailing packets of shit to the guy's home and maybe scratch his car a bit.

I was also thinking about some ransomware, can you buy it on the darknet? is it hard to infect them? They are pretty computer illiterate so maybe presenting myself as a client and sending them the file could work....

C'mon Veeky Forums give me your worst!!!

call them and say they are faggots

Was also thinking about a MITM attack on their wifi to collect some data and send it to them just for gigglz

yeah that will work like a charm

Oh cmon guys, I expected some true evil from you.....

What crypto is this?
RevengeCoin?

1. stab tires of company owner. leave note on windshield: "Pay your fucking bills". Use gloves etc to not leave prints
2. since you've created their website, you probably have email info. Gather contacts of their clients. Use tor. Mail clients that the website owner has a shit company
3. report their domainname to spam blacklist sites. (My Norton360 blocks certain sites that are blacklisted, so probably some clients of them too)

Nice, just bought 100k

Yeah, I'd go after their clients if you have access to their database

>Second solution was reporting them for using pirated software, because they use some very very expansive software. Here you can get 10% from their fine (you stay anonymous)
So this sounds like it
1) is legal
2) will make you money
3) possibly shut them down for good, if they cannot operate without the pirated software and you just report them again and again

Imo the best idea.

let a spambot spam the companies email adress 24/7

unfortunately no, i have only ftp access and thats it. i cant access their backend cPanel, hosting or anything...

You're a stupid cuck and you GOT KEKED by a better businessman. Get paid up front next time niqqa.

yes but i wanted to do the staged hack thing first, so i can get my money. than report them and get more money.....

Bang his wife

That'll show him you mean business

his wife is 75yrs old and dresses like a 30y old hooker, puts shitotns of makeup on, platinum-blond hair, smokes a pack of cigs a day....i would literaly rather fuck his dog than his wifu

yes i know, lesson learned....will never again transfer website to their hosting until i get 100% paid

TOR is not and never will be anonymous. It's just a centralized crime network. Besides any governments can easily know it's you by seeing you connecting to tor and correlating the event of the tor ip doing the criminal activity.

ill just go through a public wifi with changed mac address....

pillage his home, kill his wife, and rape his daughter.

he only has a son :( will that do it too?

Sell him espers on yobit

Don't be a fucking idiot. Law enforcement archives Veeky Forums posts. Do nothing illegal. Report the pirated software (if you know for certain that the software is pirated), consult with your lawyer to see if it's legal to put a banner on the website with an itemized invoice for your work or something, and then move on without vandalizing the website because letting this get personal is childish and a waste of your time.

have people pay you part upfront or after the first couple of weeks.
check with a bailiff before you waste money on a lawyer/court case, they can pull up data on debtors' personal/business assets

>call them and say they are faggots
this

Some people would rather get even than get ahead.

give me the info i'll fuck their shit up