How much money do you guys think I could make as a cam boy. I think I could fill a niche market...

How much money do you guys think I could make as a cam boy. I think I could fill a niche market. I'm not gay though and I don't want to do anything with my ass.

What are you willing to do OP?

Because so far you are asking is someone willing to look me jack off.

Nothing much to go with it.... at least be a trap or something that will fill some void. What makes you special compared to everyone jacking off?

>I don't want to do anything with my ass.
5$ a month maybe

how much would you pay for this?

I'm not doing anything with my ass and I'm not sucking anything.

I'm black and skinny with light clear skin and people have told me I have a very cute face. 6 foot. I have a very feminine demeanor and feminine mannerisms. My penis is 7.5 inches. I'm a weeb, so I could probably do a lot of cosplay. I can do ASMR. I would not be adverse to cross dressing/trapping and stripping. I could also fuck my girlfriend (Korean) on stream cause she is a camgirl but I think she would be a liability since she knows my identity.

I was thinking of just like stripping, dancing, using a fleshlight, ASMR, jerking off in POV. I know half the shit I am saying is really faggy but I am serious when I say I am not attracted to males / shemales. I just get hard when I think about cross dressing.

I only have one problem. I don't want to show my face. I'm 20 in college and I help my father take care of some of his rental properties. I also have a large online presence where I do commissions for people and sell my artwork. I'm thinking about putting on a face mask like picrelated. I don't want to ruin my future business prospects by being outed as a fruit.

nigger even black WOMEN are worthless in the dating market
let alone black men.

so gtfo and get a job you homo.

>I'm black

$0 a month

I have a lot of gay men and straight women who DM me all the time so...

Also I have a job, make good money, and I am currently working on my Computer Science degree, so I would be okay if this all fell through.

P.S. Im always amazed when a black person can use a computer. Must be because youre light skinned user. You should thank your race-mixing ancestors every day that you at least got a little bit of white genetics.

Need a feminine face or else: GTFO.

>homos and women DM me all the time
>therefore they should pay me money

see thats the nigger blood in you user. It severely limits your logic and reasoning skills.
fags and women have countless dating options and will never pay to see you whore yourself out on camera.

lmao.

btw OP
why dont you just use the time-tested method of whining about slavery and white oppression to get your shekels?

just saying... it seems to work for your kinsmen.

its too risky to show my face

I think I could make more than that lol especially with all the cuckolds on some of these sites.

You said I was worthless in the dating market and I corrected you. Also I would think that would imply that I was somewhat attractive if I could garner the attention of multiple races of men and women.

Also read Stop being so butthurt.

Get a job. This is one of the gayest threads I've ever seen. Rob something you stupid nigger

It is 2017, user.

What niche market are you going to fill? No women pay male cam whores, if you want to make any money doing it at all you're going to have to shove things up your ass.

Tits or GTFO

/thread

Now that I've actually laid out what I've been thinking for a while I see that this is just for my own enjoyment. I don't really need the extra money because as other Anons have pointed out if I don't shove shit into my ass I probably won't get paid much. I don't think being black would hinder me because I see a lot of black cam boys.

Sorry user.

Being black wouldn't hinder you that much, that's just the /pol/ in them. Especially if you're kind of twinky, but you're still going to need to take it up the ass to make money.

>black
Absolutely nothing. Nobody thinks feminine black men are attractive except black gays, and they just go to the club instead of watching camwhores.