youtube.com/watch?v=lZ00CV8eVSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk
Can you explain his problem

>hidden chambers found in Tutanchamun's grave
>"NO NEED TO LOOK, IT'S NOTHING!!"

>new large void found in great pyramid
>"NO NEED TO LOOK, IT'S NOTHING!!"

And all sorts of dumb shit showing he's more involved with his ego than with actual archaeology.

nytimes.com/2017/11/02/science/pyramids-giza-void.html

Or maybe he doesn't want people smashing up some of the world's most important archaeological sites chasing some half baked idea?

>discovery of new rooms in great pyramid and Tut's grave complex
>"half baked idea"

That's about as unscientific as you can get.

I swear everytime a documentary about ancient egypt comes up, this guy must be in it.

He's positioned himself as the go-to guy for ancient Egypt.
Pretty much everything goes through him and his massive ego.

>that time one of his students pissed herself on an expedition

as an Egyptian, this guy is an living meme

Who's this?

There was a stretch where any mention of Egypt on the History channel had this fucker appear almost immediately.

He seemed more interested in the fame than his actually work. Sad!

people still give a shit about that sandy wasteland ?

He's probably gotten so tired of the Ancient Aliens tier wackos gunning for shit like this he's ignoring when its actually a big deal that should be investigated

your not an egyptian, your a fcking arab mate

he must have good government and media connections. he's in literally every show touching on egyptian archaeology. i have no clue whether he is necessary evil or chaotic neutral. i'm just waiting till some article comes out saying he's a corrupt self-serving motherfucker who takes handouts from the egyptian govenrment and archaeologists looking to raise awareness for their meme projects (at the cost of other archaeologists, or course), but on the other hand his meme recognition may be good for egyptian archaeology by keeping people's attention on it and offering a kind of face for the field that people can relate to.

Jews and ancient aliens conspiracy theorists.

he's from the country of Egypt, so he is Egyptian idiot. He didn't say he was ancient egyptian

>smashing up some of the world's most important archaeological sites

Drilling a 30mm hole in a pyramid isn't "smashing" anything.

Years back I was watching some HyStry Channel show on Egypt and Zowie Hawass was climbing down a ladder into some dig site when he slipped; “AHHH! Son of a bitch!”

“Zahi Hawass YELLS AND SCREAMS AT Graham Hancock REFUSES TO DEBATE!”
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ00CV8eVSU

why is he so fucking autistic holy shit

>he's in literally every show touching on egyptian archaeology
That's becouse he's the chief archeologist of Egypt, every documentary made about ancient Egypt needs his approval before filming.

>every documentary made about ancient Egypt needs his approval before filming.
He must get his ass kissed 24/7.

His brain is probably mush at this point from lack of dissent.

> why is he so fucking autistic holy shit

He’s been promoting the official academic line on ancient Egypt for decades now and doesn’t want anything to interfere with his steady paycheck.

Though if it’s true that he’s opposing research into the secret chambers discovered in the Pyramid of Khufu he’s an idiot, as any discoveries would only increase his power and recognition.

> He must get his ass kissed 24/7.

It’s a third-world country where everything operates on bribes and patronage and he’s been in the system for so long, he effectively controls all archeological and historical access to anything Egyptian.

that's why i said he has good connections to government (deepstate). he has weathered many of the political crises and he's still here with us today. just because your also the chief bureaucrat of archaeology, essentially, doesn't mean you have to be associated with every production about ancient egypt. he can easily just play a low key role, but he refuses to. To speculate, again, his public profile and fame may be leverage to help him keep his job (look at all this coverage i get, if you fire me, i'll raise up a storm and it will be bad PR and the international press will be wondering about corrupt egyptian government) or he does it because he's promoting as Egyptian nationalist KANGZ agenda (you see, I am the protector of Egyptian national patrimony, and as the alpha and omega of all archaeology, i am showing foreigners that the Egyptian nation is powerful and can protect itself from predatory foreigners who want to dig on our ancient lands"

And you're a fat nigger with an eternal stitch in his rectum. He didn't claim to be a Pharaoh, leave the man alone.

MUST

CONTROL

NARRATIVE

M8