User...

user, why are you just letting your BTC/ETH/LTC just sit there in a wallet when you could put it in Bitpetite and get dividends from the tumbling service they provide their clients?

Why risk on these shit ICOs and tanking shitcoins when you can make a solid 4.5% dividend daily?

>check name

DELET THIS

>Bitpetite
the fuck is Bitpetite?
some ponzi scheme?

Seems legit

>pic related

Chances are bitpetite is a ponzi scam, but if you are willing to roll the dice and hope it doesnt go belly up in the 6 weeks you have youre money on there you can make some good money.

its a LTD company established in the UK that tumbles coins to maintain anonymity for crypto users

I did the same search when I first heard about it. Read up on it, don't just blindly do anything biz tells you

because money laundering is illegal
and 4.5 daily dividends points to it actually being a ponzi scheme

How the fuck can this even have 4,5% profit a day ?
This must be Ponzi or the mixing cost are way too high to be a feasable business

Let's see proof you're doing it scamming pajeet

i just put all my coinbitz into this, thanks user, yeeeeehaawww i love me some interest points

i haven't looked into it at all but my assumption is they charge a huge premium for their service and the 4.5% is a portion of that premium (maybe they charge users 6-8% to tumble/launder their coins). Assuming they're actually maximizing all coins in their system it's a perfectly legal and valid business model, again assuming they have large percentage fees.

lost 100k thx

i'd like to fuck her armpits

Lol it's an HYIP (Ponzi). There are literally hundreds of these online.

The actual math on their site is different than some of their promotional stuff.

It's 147% for 6 weeks. But that's including your investment.

So in actuality you're getting 47% for for 6 weeks of them using your coins, which ends up being a little over 1% a day, which for me atleast is better than leaving my coins in my wallet

keep in mind they charge people who use their service a minimum of .5% for their services, with each address.

bitcoin tumbling is fucking useless

I dumped 24 LTC into bitpetite yesterday, gonna make my first withdrawal in about 30 mins. Hoping the site doesn't get hacked in the next 41 days and I'll prob never use it again.

nice user, yeah I think most people share the same sentiment but so far the sites been running solid since february
plenty of people, atleast the non-paid reviewers i've read have already ended their cycles and re-upped with their play money

>also pls use link someone :)

That's illegal in 72 countries

lmfao

fuck sakes, whats with all of the ponzi scheme bullshit being advertised on Veeky Forums now? some dude last night was trying to get people to sign up for some money laundering bullshit

take your usi tech, bitconnect, aurum bank or whatever the fuck it is and get out

Really? Please explain why! I would love to know, I thought it made bitcoins anonymouss

all links are completely the same, if you wanna support someone who lies to you do his

you don't get an additional bonus. I think the system works better in the long term if people don't use referral bonuses; it's the biggest thing that screams ponzi scheme to me. The referrer gets 10 pct of your deposit as a bonus, that's insane.

user what are you waiting for?

>he doesn't flip his ICOs tokens to instant profits no matter how shitty is the coin
Please