Don't buy chainlink!!!!

confirmed scam, get out now and sell your coins

russian scam coin... this is the next BlockCAT. it's going to dump hard soon. please dont buy....

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>please dont buy....

finally someone who gets it...

>please don't buy
haha beg me faggot

I am from poor country. I will die poor man unless something moons.

I will take my chances with chain link.

I have sold everything I have to get 14000 chain link. I pray to God this will work for me and my family.

Russians make me money.

this will buy you a decent car

i literally do the exact opposite of what biz tells me, so I'm going all in on LINK

had to read this in a russian accent

>I am from poor country
inb4: and I don't know what to do...

Is this a joke?

Oh my god. Guys do you even understand where this is heading? Only weak hands in Chainlink

i am cry and i don't know what to do...
i come from a poor country and i put none of my savings on LINK after someone made a shill here... i have other nice coins with OMG and NEO... i am so stupid...
but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto...
i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

Called it

low quality bait

>only weak hands
link was/is fuded more than any coin and went down like 40%
weak hands left

>please don't buy
lemme buy 100k for you too buddy. seems like you're mad cause you missed the ICO.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Are you even serious? Just read alle the comments in the threads. Ppl who don't even know how to buy btc are in Chainlink. They will sell at the first dip
This shitcoin will bomb before sibos. Hope you got your strategy how to sell your bags AS fast AS possible.

buy the dip?

>fud #1: "whales hold like almost all LINK, bro"
>fud #2: "only small hands are in LINK, bro"

So which is it?

This. We're the >100k Lamboland majority

Vitalik is best Canadian

Multiple pre-sale links shared on Veeky Forums

Crowdsale completly filled by Veeky Forums

And now only hardcore shilling on Veeky Forums

I get the Chainlink idea, i really liked it, that's why i went füll retard on my pre-sale link, but how should this end well? Everyone is here for the x1000 dreams, but when SIBOS comes, you know what's gonna happen.

If you look on Etherscan and look at all the large 300 ETH plus wallets for LINK, you will realize a vast majority hasn't touched their balance or have been no meme accumulating.

Ok. Will look into that in a sec.

I am poor and I am Indian (inb4 Pajeet) and work as a call center agent (cliche I know) and I have poured everything I saved up over 5 years into CHAINLINK.

I pray to Vishnu every night that this is NOT another one of your Veeky Forums scams but I have faith that it is not.

The gentleman behind this project are intelligent and honest men. This much is clear.

I hope for all of you to gain wealth and affluence and escape from the gutters of life.

BasedAnon, if true

>Multiple pre-sale links shared on Veeky Forums
Doesn't mean dick.
>Crowdsale completly filled by Veeky Forums
Bullshit.

Also, if Veeky Forumsfags sell at the first dip like you said, all of these people would've sold two days ago.

>And now only hardcore shilling on Veeky Forums
Only because there have been so many threads with good info.
You should've seen the fud that went on before the ICO, and especially after.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

Ignore the top 8 because that is ChainLink and number 8 is EtherDelta.

Start from 50 and just count down.

If Link does take off, the amount of Link you have in your data node is how much the network will prioritize your node based on what data and how many nodes are required.

Can you add it up? If it takes off there will be a LINK war based on who wants to have the largest nodes based on their data pool because they will be paid to be used doubly by who ever uses their node and by ChainLink/SmartContract for contributing to the ecosystem.

Your bravery shall be rewarded Mr. Pajeet

How set is 190k?

I am top 20 in that case. How much can a 1.5m LINK node generate? I still have not seen anything from the team in that regard.

From one poor country man to another, I praise you and your Gods and wish you riches as well.

Question based on how valuable each LINK token is. When would you feel set? $1? $5? $10?

Based on how much you stake and what kind of data you feed into the ecosystem but they have no given any numbers.

It won't be a war. Link node operators will be paid what the fair market price is for the task. The earliest adopters will be able to accumulate more LINK before it becomes expensive.

Except if it does take off, data nodes that run lucrative data will be competing with each other with their LINK stake because they want to be prioritized and will take more and more LINK off the market like an arms race.

So what happens to the ecosystem when all the links have been distributed? I was under the impression no more links would be created.

>$32MM filled by Veeky Forums

lmao you overestimate NEETS

The reserve is to encourage the rapid growth of the ecoystem. If we ever get to that point there would be no need for additional incentives, just the fact that you get paid LINK for staking on a node will be enough

thanks for confirming he moon mission, just bought 100k more