LINK

I remember when Veeky Forums shilled the fuck out of ANS in a similar way and look at all the salty anons calling NEO a scam/chinkcoin because they missed out. Don't let it happen again.

yup. I'm not missing this rocket. if you have doubts at least throw a couple thousand at it, bros.

What is the minimum cut off that is needed to make it

Each link is projected to be $20 when it eats ripple's lunch. That is just ripple's lunch btw, the application on this a thing extends far beyond that. Does this answer your question?

Nice scam ser gay

if you have one million coins and it becomes 1$ a coin, you'll have one million

if it becomes 10, you'll have 10 million

Balls deep here. But 20k should make you a nice profit after sibos. We're going to $1.00 easy

Anytime a coin is being spilled this hard in biz, you know a big dump is incoming within a week or two.

How many pump and dump's do you guys have to go through before you learn?

Don't let other people unload their bags on you.

Yep thx.

This. Ripple is the most overpriced shitcoin in crypto.

Link will do Ripple's job only 10× better

it's not always the case. sometimes biz rallies around the next big thing. ETH, ANS, etc.

this, this is SIGT 2.0

i know SIGT
this is not SIGT

It's funny because I always look in the threads when the obvious pump and dump shills show up. And never are there any concerned people like yourself in them.

Yet whenever a coin has a huge moon potential like OMG or ANS all the concerned people come out and tell you it's a bad idea and you shouldn't buy any. Bizzare how that happens.

Guys, please tell me it goes back to 15 cents. I finally transferred FIAT into ETH.

remember when Veeky Forums was shilling 0x? look how that turned out

Why is the circulating supply 350m but total fucking 1 billion. Scamcoin?

Yea just look at ANS/NEO...

OH WAIT...

try reading the white paper if you wanna know the answer.

ETH and ANS were the only things Veeky Forums was ever right about. And eventhen ANS/NEO ended up tanking.

it absolutely rocketed, learn from that experience. get on the rocket on this one and get off at the moon instead of crashing back to earth

You may get back in at 55k if you're lucky, but I wouldn't hold my breath. The FUD is over and sibos is on the horizon

Because another 350m are being offered to oracle node operators as incentives to operate nodes, the entire reason the system exists and is not a scam coin.

this. I honestly expect $1 as soon as it's available on more exchanges, if SIBOS goes well we could be looking at much more. Eventually $10-20 isn't unreasonable.

This is a retirement coin

If you're expecting a linear rocket, you're in the wrong business

OK guys, we get it...you love your LINK.

Jesus.

>
>Because another 350m are being offered to oracle node operators as incentives to operate nodes, the entire reason the system exists and is not a scam coin.

SWIFT is going to run their transactions through a network of complete strangers, who if they wanted to, the complete strangers could get together and threaten shutdown for higher fees.

Sure thing brah.

>All the high link nodes band together despite being random and unconnected to strike
>Low link nodes take over and begin to accumulate fees forcing the high link nodes back into it else be displaced

It actually gives institutions a way to run their own nodes. I'll be fudding with you all the way to $10 though buddy

hahahahaha you are full of shit. Veeky Forums predicts linear rockets all the fucking time, LINK FOR EXAMPLE YOU FAGGOT.

do you remember when it shilled the fuck out of REDDCOIN? lololl

I think when chainlink reaches $1 and continues to rise practically everyone on biz will behind it. Right now, there is some reservations but the moment it passes the 10x mark anyone FUDing will look completely retarded. I guess we have to wait another 3 months ?

Welcome to the future millionaire club boys. I just wish ether delta wasn't so trash, even though I've been using it to accumulate.

> (You)
>>All the high link nodes band together despite being random and unconnected to strike
>>Low link nodes take over and begin to accumulate fees forcing the high link nodes back into it else be displaced

Low link nodes can't take over if they don't have the resources.

Much larger organized movements have taken place without money involved. With money involved, power can organize fast.

>shilled the fuck out of ANS
it didn't though, Veeky Forums labeled ANS as a scam from the beginning, it was after the second boom in price that everyone jumped in the wagon

20k link or 20k usd in link?

> (You)
>It actually gives institutions a way to run their own nodes. I'll be fudding with you all the way to $10 though buddy

If institutions run their own nodes, then there's no reason for a public LINK coin to exist.

Biz called Ethereum as well as NEO.

I remember reading a shill post on biz when ethereum was fucking $1.50, the nigga had me sold. I wasn't in crypto at the time because wagecucklife, but I shilled it to my friend as well. We talk about how rich we'd be if we just spent 50 bucks or so on ethereum every paycheck when it was that low.

My point is, some anons on Veeky Forums always calls out the moons at ground level. It's just up to you to sieve thru all the shit here to find the gems.

Looking at how chainlink is progressing here, I'm getting OMG/NEO de ja vu.

BUY. CHAINLINK.

I own 32k LINK but it's a lot more fun to FUD it than to shill it

don't get greedy and miss the rocket to the moon entirely, i'd happily buy this upto 25 cents still no problem whatsoever, this is going upto $1 as soon as it hits more exchanges and the ceiling is enormous on this one

So end of year prediction? Will it hover around Ark levels?

LULZ 20K LINK here

Lot more fun FUDding it though, fucking kek

when people say Veeky Forums called ANS, they mean I did.

I want to believe you are the one and only original lazyposter.

I currently have 40k LINK from the presale, I'm contemplating selling my measly stack of 400 OMG to buy more, should I do it? There doesn't seem to be much growth potential for OMG, the Mcdonalds partnership made it moon a bit, but now it's stagnant again.

Yes. I did the same. Omg is not going anywhere while LINK is gonna go far.

Fuck it, OMG probably will have solid gains, but it'll be nothing compared to LINK.

If you had more OMG I'd say don't do it, but go for it.