Redpulse Sale

One of the few ICOs out there with some value is RPX (Redpulse). Widely known and with a expected profit similar to Kyber (which was a x5 the first day, you like it or not). Take in mind you need a NEO-GUI wallet, and the estimated cap per person is $50000

Fortunately, I have two (2) RPX accounts, and I'm willing to sell them at the price of 2ETH each.

You can write me to [email protected], if you want any information about the KYC (which I already aplied to, with no problems, so burguers and chinks feel free to come in) and the NEO-GUI wallet.

>This is a really good hold guys get in on this
>buy my stakes
kys

I'll personally invest in this too, and I thought you guys would like to have an opportunity.

shut the fuck up you retard

the thing i hate about scammers is that 99% of them are shitty at scamming

>b-b-but im not a scammer!

fuck off

Yes dear thank you for this opportunity to visit the moon. This is easy wealth.

>he didn't even ask proofs
>yet he immediately calls me a scammer
Ok then? I'm sorry if you were scammed recently, but AT LEAST make sure if I'm some pajeet or someone who actually just wants to make bussines.

lol nigga i have like 8 emails from them inviting me to participate in their ICO. I'll sell each email at 0.5 ETH

Top kek, have some self respect.

dear sir

good business very handsome money

Well then, I'm wondering if you FUDed Kyber too. Easiest x5 I did and that was the first fucking day, can't wait to get to 2018. I hope your DGB goes well, burger. :^)

What if your adress is rejected?

I'll sell my only account for the RPX ICO (once I get a confirmation e-mail) - how can I make sure to do this as legit as possible? I mean, I'll have to share my priv. key with the buyer - there's a risk for him that I could scam him, but there's also a risk of getting accused for scamming him (while he himself withdrew his RPX/NEO from that address and accuses me of "stealing" it).
Is there any smart way to get over those risks?

The address will be absolutely fine if you use a NEO-GUI one, as they say in a email (I'll upload a picture in a minute). If you want to be completely sure, set your wallet by yourself and update the address emailing to [email protected]

The best way to do this (at least for me) is selling the email account with the KYC submitted (done) and then the client can easily update his NEO wallet and email password, impeding "scams".

Here it is

Oh shit, didn't know NEON wallets were not allowed...thanks for warning me on time.

This is the first ICO I'm going to participate in. So tell me as a noob... do you dump this shit right when it hits the exchanges? Or do I keep it for long term? Maybe a bit of both?

Historically, what has been the most profitable approach?

Thanks man, didn't know about this.

Guys I sent my eth to the address in the email and still haven't gotten my tokens wtf?

what if they ask you to prove your identity afterwards?

Glad to help!

i got in as well, send me over 0.5eth ill forward the mail over (contains the details etc), easy fucking profit but i wont participate now because i cashed out some neo today, so the whitelist is useless for me now

0xB71bca8B1c61C18314EAafFB07D69614BC5FAf59

Good point. Though I think it would be too much for them to handle, to double-check every KYC. But yeah, you never know for sure.

How do we know you're not going to sell an address to multiple people?

There's always a pump when it comes to the public. If you want easy money, sell at the peak. If you have total trust in the project, you can sell half at the initial pump and hold half, or just hold.

Because I'm a decent human? Well, if you can find a way to make sure I don't do that, I'll gladly follow your advice. No one has sent me an offer yet, if you're interested.

Oh, and I wont sell the NEO wallet address, the client has to make it by himself to make sure no one uses it. I'll sell you the whitelisted email

No way they take the time to double check every submission.

I got in, but I can't get myself to participate since I'm all in WTC and OMG and I don't want to miss the moon. If anyone wants it, I'll sell access email for 0.5eth too. Let me know, I'll email you the info

0xa2fE1f9f6E0fFE0eC02695f7DC19906d66aDfF7a

Increase your prices you pajeets. This is Kyber tier profit. REEEEE

>Kyber tier
without money skell? no. hopefully half kyber tier.. max.

You know what? You're right. But 0.5 ETH is ridiculous, at least 0.8/1 ETH!

Who is going to buy this once it hits exchanges? It is a Chinese business and Chinese can't buy ICOs or use exchanges.

They must be planning to appeal to foreign investors, because if not it really doesn't make sense.

Yeah basically this

Bump

I can think of two other possibilities though.

They are doing the ICO to build a crypto public to their app, an international public since crypto is not really limited to national barriers. If that's the case choosing NEO for this is kinda dumb, and it seems like the company that didn't make their research so well.

The other possibility is that they know something we don't about the chinese market 'and' NEO, which wouldn't be so surprising since that's basically their line of work.

>known knowns
>unknown knowns
>known unknowns
>unknown unknowns
I was intending to throw in 100 NEO prior to postponement fiasco but as the date approaches I'm thinking 10 max
should've never trusted mainlander chinks in the first place