Looking for life mentor / poker coach / friend, will pay $10,000 when I make first million

Looking for life mentor / poker coach / friend, will pay $10,000 when I make first million.

I'm 22 years old, I have no idea what to do with my life. I suffer from tourettes syndrome and high anxiety, therefore I cannot hold down a job with a "schedule" (go here 9-5) and I cannot attend college.

Serious replies on how I can turn my life around and make money. Thank you.

"help me to make money and you get 1%"

sounds like it's over for you, I'd kill myself if I was in your shoes

this

fuck off retard, why should I waste any time on you?

Thank you for your input.

you can turn your life around by not being a bitch. What is a grown man so scared of?

Nothing, just asking for advice. I have no idea what to do.

ill help out with you. we can start off by playing some pubg if you are cool then we can chat about other stuff.

I have pubg but my computer can't run it well.

Got anything else you wanna play?

10k from a million youre a fucking jew

"high anxiety"

I'm asking what makes you so scared to the point that you cant work?

If you dont work then there is no hope. You will have to do some kind of a job or win a lottery.

Hehe, i'll make it 150k just for you

www.boldanddetermind.com

Ill do it for 20k.
-Teach you all about finances
-Women
-Consciously Awakening.
Lmk what you think.

High anxiety since I was like 20. Started eating 40mg beta blockers every morning. Everything went fine since. Ask your doctor.

Ah, i understand your question.

My anxiety stems from tourettes syndrome, they sort of go together. I am anxious that i will have a panic attack, won't be able to show up on time, and won't have control over my time and sleep schedule.

Hope that made sense.

How bad is your tourette?
Sadly I dont know much about it but I believe you can learn ti control it so it isnt as "annoying" for the people aeound you

Then you apply for a job
You'll get it because of "muh positive discrimination"
Then, when you start earning money, you can think what you want to do with lifw
Or
If you already have a hobby, think hiw to get money from it

Im a musician, worked a s bartender and dishwasher to save up money, have a home studio, recording with my band and we have a couple gigs now and then (wich are paid obviously, we dont play for free anymore, unless its a great opportunity to show off)

Gl user

You really think your panic attacks are caused by Tourettes? Tell me you're not serious.

I love your idea, thank you for the input. My tourettes is a mild case, i am lucky. Some people can't even tell i have it until i mention it.

Yes, I'm interested. I'm going to create an email for anyone who wants to talk and actually do something serious.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you all

I'll mention it...i'm currently on some medication that keeps my panic attacks to a minimum, but i feel as if my mental state is fucked up.

Tried to tag everyone, i wrote this and then refreshed and rewrote.

No, my panic attacks are not caused by my tourettes, but having tourettes syndrome leads to having high anxiety which leads to panic attacks.

Thanks

You need medication if you don't want to be homeless. Your anxiety over panic attacks is just you progressively sliding into the panic attack. They aren't separate. You don't need to worry over being late if you're on time and your sleep schedule will do it's own thing if you just work so hard that you can't stay awake. It's what I do everyday.

I really like that last part. Thanks for your kinder words. I take medication, and I am fortunate enough where I don't need to worry about being homeless, at least in the near future.

You need to be home only to sleep. Never be on pc. You need to run, lift, walk, and spend like 2 months straight outside nearly 24/7. Get over being scared and you will be able to take first steps towards success.

I've always wanted to do a life trip like serve as a missionary or go on a crazy road trip and enjoy outside.

I am inside probably 22 hours a day, if I am not out doing my part time jobs. I know it's not healthy.

Haven't gotten any emails, if anyone is still around and wants to do something hit me up at [email protected]

i cant help, but wish you luck OP, fuck the assholes in this thread. you will make it, be patient and dont get down on your self

It's not for your enjoyment. Do what I said or you will live out your life on as the equivalent of a cripple.

God bless man.

I am coming off sadder / more emotionally unstable than i am. I know i will be ok and be successful, It will just take a lot of hard work and time.

Thank you.

Thanks, I understand. Do we know each other?

I will be leaving this thread.

I hope to see a few emails later.

THank you all for your time.