Fintech Awards tomorrow. Pitching to industry giants including Microsoft, Uber and Mastercard

IOC are up against Settlemint and Tradle in the Blockchain category. Looking at the coins, IOC have a chance at winning. Whether they win or not though, this is great exposure seeing who they're pitching to. Price is guaranteed to rise tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

iodigital.io/slack/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confirmed Institutions

Confirmed Investors

slacks is constantly updated by devs, cool community and its dipping a little bit atm!

and DIONS, bro

inb4 golem 2.0. stay cucked dions bros

?

Just saw that, pretty big news that they're already talking to Microsoft who are interested in Blockchain. Looks like Blockchain will be a big part of Fintech tomorrow, it could be IOC's big breakout tomorrow if all goes well.

Sounds like fake news to me.
Typical liberal propoganda

This is it faggots.

This is your chance to buy BTC at $10.
This is your chance to buy ETH at $1.

Forget the recent 2x "moon". What's coming will make that look like a minor asteroid at best.

I GOT 300 OF THESE FUCK YESSSS

Any new rape memes?

MICROSOFT MENTIONED

BUY! BUY! BUY!

slack inv link ?

iocoin.slack.com

>iocoin.slack.com

Don't have an account on this workspace yet?
Contact the workspace administrator for an invitation

I'll wait the sell the news dip

that link

iodigital.io/slack/

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0
link for invite is under "Join us in Slack!"

Thing is, soon after Fintech is the the DIONS rollout, so after the Fintech price increase I don't think there'll be a massive dip for a while. Now would be the best time to buy in to maximize profits, I don't think it'll get cheaper.

And after DIONS come Chameleon!

Thx /Biz bros, good luck in next few days.

IM so fucking excited dude this is like watching Eth hit $5

Doubt it but we shall see

Will probably dip pre-DIONS since DIONS is at least 2 weeks away but I can see a new floor post-fintech at least

what? please explain to an IQlet

yew stupid
look at the price of those coins then
look at the price of those coins now
????
profit

ok i get it. have 400 btw so i'm not that stupid

My body is ready, 2.5k dions.
150 at least, but if tommorow goes good I will probably keep holding.

What time are the awards tommorow?

how much dions will I get, say weekly if I own 100DIONS?

DIONS isn't the coin, IOC is the coin.
At 10k IOC you gain roughly 2% weekly (if I'm not mistaken)

tyvm user, don't have enough to buy 10k though :/

>My body is ready
that's gotta be one of the gayest sayings, go back to fucking reddit faggot.

i/o shitigal currency will win for sure because they'll give it to Joel for being a minority and that's impressive to shitlib techiefags.

Joel is basically a light-skinned version of the nigger founder of Stratis.

also, the amsterdam fuckers on their board/team are well-connected and could easily bribe to win the Fintech award.

it's a sure bet.

All in on IOC right now or get let behind

in bribe we trust.
All jokes aside they will atleast get a lot of exposure.

This will be $5 by end of week. Not 'moon' status, but I'm not bitching about a 20%+ gain.

i hope your body is ready, I will go full ioc on your ass.

This guy's been FUDing IOC for the past few days for no real reason while holders have doubled their money. I'll enjoy seeing his pink wojaks when the price increases 5x after Fintech and DIONS.

I'm all in on this one. Strapped in for the moon mission.

lel alright bud, let's see how this plays out. it's all very interesting. i love surprises.

my ass is ready for you to go IOC on it (no homo).

go ahead, FOMO in and keep buying or holding this, let's see what happens.

i don't know, i'm just shit talking. if you goys were so confident in this coin then some of you wouldn't get so annoyed/hurt by the stupid shit i've been "fudding" with the past few days. just seem me as a salty nodions cunt

Spoiler alert: nobody gives a fuck about you

no shit , idiot, we're all just anons here...thanks for stating the obvious you retard. none of us knows each other and never will. you stupid butthurt nigger. go stroke off to your IOC and wait the fintech announcement.

Saving up pennies won't change anything in the long run.
The ideia is to get in and hold for a long long time, and if you're always that "pro trader" who waits for the perfect moment (which doesn't exist) you risk getting left behind.
I bet you many professional traders refused to buy BTC or ETH for this price because it would be considered "fomo".
Just stop refreshing your blockfolio all day and go do something, nothing better than seeing a great investment grow while you forgot it existed.