Why isn't OMG going back to its ATH? My bags are getting heavy

Why isn't OMG going back to its ATH? My bags are getting heavy.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/university/charts/charts5.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why isn't ARK going back to its ATH? My bags are getting heavy.

Why isn't BTC going back to its ATH? My bags are getting heavy.

Because ARK is a scamcoin, and is never getting back to those levels

Why isn't DGB going back to its ATH? My bags are getting heavy.

Shut up Clegane. Cunt.

Deluded OMGies

But ARK is objectively shit.

Why is it a scam pray tell?

enjoy your bags

Should I just cut my losses?

You either cut your losses nao or hodl until a billion people bring their first world money to buy cheeseburgers in Thailand.

Because there are a lot of people with heavy bags, who start selling as soon as price comes close to their buy-in.

This increases sell pressure below ATH, making ATH breaking impossible, until all the weak hands sold their bags.

Saving some moon for the sept news

The current ATH is nothing compared to whats comming. These fudders will become fomoers real soon

This. Its like one long shakeout.

Why isn't ETH going back to its ATH? My bags are getting heavy.

Why isn't Dash going back to its ATH? My bags are getting heavy.

Why isn't Decred going back to its ATH? My bags are getting heavy.

Fucking wish I sold when it hit $14 on that polo pump. I thought it was going to continue going up

hindsight is 20/20 user, learn from it and move on. don't be greedy and take your gainz.

a lot of the PUMP faggots on Veeky Forums will warp your thinking and they'll think you should hold "until $20" but that's absolute bullshit because you can always sell and buy back in lower...nothing goes up in a straight fucking line all the way up...there is ALWAYS a pullback that allows you to get back in if you want.

this also happened for the IOC fags...it also pulled back and allowed for anyone to re-enter but if you had listened to the cunts on this board you'd make the mistake of holding all the way and missing out these opps to sell and get back in lower.

OMG is basically still in development backed by a major international company forming partnerships and expanding all the time.

And its already $10

Imagine what happens after it has an actual blockchain?

This shit is probably the next ETH but everyone is already looking for the next ETH.

honestly cant tell if your being serious or just terrible shilling, how can this be the new ETH?

I meant gains-wise, not in a sense of utility.

If (yes, a big if) they can accomplish what they aim to accomplish and free "trapped" money from each of their isolated ecosystems, it's gonna create a ridiculous amount of value.

Money Skelly and Joseph Poon will deliver.

it follows btc

i bought 10usd of OMG at $10, how fucked am i

are u trying to say u have 1 omg

oops i meant i bought $10k usd worth of OMG at $10

he's trying to say he's one big fucked cunt and he might as well get some roap at this point because OMG will never cross $10 ever again and it's over.

A heavy bag of BTC is the end goal. Congrats

wait a minute... so that means...

where does one acquire this "roap?"

My meme triangle says it's gonna moon in a day or two to around 20 dollars

Kek

I choose to believe.

Believe it mate. This was my last meme triangle, I think I took this on August 26th

Why does this even work? What is this called?

And back then it mooned to double the price of the low, from 6$ to 12$

It's meme magic.

But if you want to try and learn the real reason this might help a little

investopedia.com/university/charts/charts5.asp

good lookin out cuh'

Too many people playing the short game IMO.

Not enough stickers lately
They don't have anything interesting coming up so hype died.

meme triangles usually breakout at 2/3, if it doesn't soon (it won't) it will drop like a stone.

>not dobating your bags
first dubs get 0.3 OMG

deluded omgtards refuse to see the H&S pattern on the daily chart with volume confirmation