Considering ELIX

U should have considered it under 300 sats, when we told you to "fucking buy elix right now". We didn't say buy it a week later. That said, u should still buy it. Most of us are waiting for just under $1 to sell.

wont be cheaper than this until the next pump
ive submitted a correction to CMC to show proper market cap.

normie FOMO will kick in soon.

Once that correct market cap is shown, it sure as fuck will get cheaper. Only an idiot would buy at 1200-1300 right now

its at 500k USD mcap
you cant be serious.

I considerated it befor i knew that for 3 days de circ. Supply was 6mil and now it is already 9mil. The coins are coming too fast for the price to moon

Um yes I can, do you even understand what inflation is?

do you even know how this coin is mined? The supply won't increase indefinetly. Additionally, number of mined tokens decreases day by day. Read whitepaper and check mining formula + check genesis addresses on project webpage. Then buy this coin and become rich.

max supply is 50-60mil

thats theoretical over 10 years or so.

trendline looks sexy

yes, but only if miners decide to mine all the coins 10 years from now - and this scenario is impossible because they already mined a lot. The more possible scenario is that they mine all of them in the first year - then max no. of coins in circulation will be 15M. As miners are slowing down now, we are closer and closer to the moon mission. Just be patient, they can mine only 6M tokens in next 11 months.

and probably they won't mine all these 6M still available in this year - there are lot of long term crypto fags between miners

i know. im just trying to explain to that other faggot that worst case scenario its 60mil.

50k here, pretty comfy

120k here, sold all my linkies yesterday to buy my precious elixirs

I understand that there is a max supply, I am just stating the obvious that price obviously will not RISE per unit while supply increases as fast as it is doing - unless the dev does/finishes/releases something that increases the value of the whole system, which he isn't. It will fall. Stop trying to trick the newbies and idiots, its better for the coin long term if we can abstain from absolutely every shill for this coin being branded a lying piece of shit scammer.

So many pajeets in one thread

it already tripled it's value without news about a week ago. In that time miners were even more active. So next moon is possible and will happen soon. Also look on the orders on coinexchage.io - btc value of buy orders is increasing day by day and sell orders are pretty steady despite coin is being actively mined.
Shut up fudder. I don't care you haven't already accumulated. I hope tommorow you will be buying at 2000+ sats. Not because my portfolio value will go up +60%, just because you are worst type of fudder and i hope you die poor.

56.9k here, definitely wish i had more liquidity at the moment but oh well there will be more buying opportunities in the future

Just bought 10k, thanks.

But something DID happen, it was listed on cmc. You could correct me on a technicality by noting that the dev didn't have to be part of the listing, but ny point still stands. I mean, if it's listed on a new exchange, new code is released, or some other news proving progress, then yeah the price staying put or rising even during dumps by miners makes total sense. Otherwise, no. Why do I even have to fucking type this shit, it should be completely elementary.

This elementary wisdom sometimes have exceptions. Because sometimes small market cap coin like this only needs a few small whales to get in to increase the price. What do you think user - the reason ELIX mooned week ago was due to cmc listing or shilling (due to cmc listing). I know we are poorfags here on Veeky Forums but that shill thread caused moon. Pic very related.

... that sounds like a pretty bad scenario dude, that's 10x the coins that are currently listed on coinmarketcap, which means all the "ITS GOING 20X GUARANTEED!" shilling going on around here would actually translate to 2x, which sounds a TAD less impressive, considering it has already gone 5x