When would you declare bankruptcy ? and how bad is it for my future really?

when would you declare bankruptcy ? and how bad is it for my future really?

I'm 15 k in debt all credit cards and no job

I have 2k in crypto

Wells Fargo is suing me and I have to go to court in February for god knows what.

I might even have a warrant because I didn't go to court this month for the Wells Fargo suing me.

How fucked am I ?

Should I just declare bankruptcy?
Should I just go all out and get zero down payment loans ?

Help me out Veeky Forums

I hope I can take out more loans and spend on shotcoins

Declaring bankruptcy was a blessing and a curse. It relieved me of all my debts, (Except student loans) but fucked me over when it came to buying or renting ANYTHING. Personally I wouldn't do it. Because it will fuck you over for the next decade of your life.

Lol you didn't show up to court? Jesus you're a fucking moron. Just liquidate everything and pay them back. Set up a payment plan or something.

Honestly 15k is nothing. Just get a shitty job and don't waste money and you'll have it paid off in 2 years max unless you're an idiot. Which you are if you didn't show up to court when required. But there is hope.

I love how bankruptcy doesn't include student loans. The System is turbo fucked.

I'm like 8k from some credit & phone bill in the past. Credit is bad but I am just paying it back slowly. Just get a job or two where you can make 100$+ a day and you'll be fine. Sometimes hard work pays off.

Ok here is the thing that is really funny. Company's are now sending me letters in the mail that they will settle if I only pay 400 dollars when I originally owed them 2,000 dollars. All the company's like American Express , chase . Amazon . Are doing this

The only one not trying to make me pay a ridiculously less amount is PayPal and Wells Fargo

So I advise any of you in bad debt with chase amazon or American Express is to just stop paying it for 10 months then only pay then a couple hundred of what you originally owed them lmao

how do you even get into debt with Amazon?

Everyone would be declaring bankruptcy then. Get degree, declare bankruptcy, get job.

Amazon credit card with synchrony bank

I owe about 50k and am living in poverty from a failed business. I got a jok offer for 100k+ I start in January but until then Im flat broke.

Ive defaulted on a ton of credit cards and loans.

Howd you end up getting sued? Every company I owe money to just keeps reselling it.

actually fucking read the letters they send you. in certain states they are sending you these letters to try to get you to admit it is your debt because it may be too old for them to legally collect on. I dropped over 9k in debt by just ignoring them, it dropped off my credit score and now im back above 700 and rebuilding. If you are really in that bad of a way just say fuck it and dont pay unless you get sued, it will drop off soon enough.

It really helps to go to a shrink and have him write a note stating that you're a depressed loser. Then get in touch with a debt negotiator or whatever it's called in English. He sends out your certified loser note and begs for you. It worked for me. Cut my debt by 60%.

jeez. I wonder what your credit score is. How are you this financially irresponsible? Are you black?

I had a Wells Fargo credit card with 5,500k in debt on it. Stopped paying it . Stopped going to Wells Fargo.

Got the notice in the mail.

I wonder if there is a way to go to court and Get the judge to pardon my debt

why borrow if you can't pay back

yea, good luck with that one.

how much do you spend on weed and alcohol a month?

>hmmm college is getting really expensive
>its causing people to file bankruptcy
>should we try and aleviate the price?
>no make it where they still gotta pay after bankruptcy
>why?
>because people would simply file bankruptcy after graduating of course!
>good goyim

you sound like a fucking loser

I got laid off and didn't apply for unemployment

And I don't smoke weed only got drunk about 4 times since 2015

I'm a good guy but just didn't take advantage of the system

if you dont have any assets they wont take you to court in the first place..
So... the only reason you are going to court is because you didn't hide your assets well enough.

maybe so, but you're an idiot. Did you not have any savings? You should have at least 3 months of emergency reserves. Don't blame your trouble of not taking advantage of the system

I literally don't have any assets I live with my mom for fuck sakes . I have a truck that's paid off . Should I just sell it to my mom and put the title in her name ?

Do you have any balance in your checking/savings? Have you been getting money back on your tax returns? I read once theyll sometimes sue to garnish your tax returns.

Yea I have 5 k saved up ,

I listened to a self help book

Started and failed my buisness

Wnen I ran out of cash o just started applying for more credit cards k owing for sure I could pay them back

Worked temp jobs and was paying it back

Until I just thought it was paper asking for another price of paper and ignored it all

fuck , that's what I'm afraid of . I claim my little brother and got 5k this year back

Ok so maybe I'll skip court until I get my refund back next year ?

>I listened to a self help book

>be insolvent, on the verge of bankruptcy
>"I hope I can take out more loans and spend on shotcoins."
get help, seriously

Sorry man.

Like I said I owe a lot but usually have to pay taxes each year and have no balance on anything so I guess no one wants to sue me. If I was getting sued I'd probably just file bankruptcy and start over.

I tried working with some of my creditors but they pretty much told me pay the minimum or get lost, then they sold the debt as fast as they could.

I was pretty pissed when the new creditors started sending me the letters that theyd settle for like 10% of what I owe because if I would have known about that I would have stopped paying when I still had money and settled. Cause If I cant pay the minimum how would I have 10% of the balance.

They want to garnish your wages and your tax returns most likely. I think theyll take all of your tax returns and probably none of your wages or a very small percentage.

At least its only one of them tho so theres that.

> lets 18 year olds take out the equivalent of home mortgage loans with zero credit. That way they're paying interest to us the rest of their lives.
What they want to default?
>no way goym your our ark now. Were steaking you in the mr. Goldberg classic delegate pool