What would the world be like if the Empire of Japan was unstoppable?

What would the world be like if the Empire of Japan was unstoppable?

Tacky round frame glasses skyrocket in price

i am chinese. would i exist? or maybe be a slave?

supa dupa kawaii

We would owe shit tons of debt to Japan and probably anime wouldnt exist since no nukes

>probably anime wouldnt exist since no nukes
they've been animating cartoons since the 1910's.
anime as we know it might not exist, but there'd still be japanese cartoons around.

Thanks to the might Japanese rapist, everyone would look like an anime.
SEA scum would be purged from the face of this Earth.
Whites will be granted honorary Nihonjin status.

The entire universe would necessarily be and be comprised of the Japanese empire at all levels of analysis like a fractal Yamato cult. Seriously fuck off

Non Japanese are exterminated.
Entire world is full of Japanese people.
Japan becomes synonymous of Earth, human civilization, humanity etc.
In 100 years eugenics programs turn the already highly efficient and intelligent Japanese people into super humans of unprecedented beauty, strength and intelligence.
In another 100 years the entire Solar System is colonized.
In 1000 years Japan becomes Land of the Several Rising Suns.
People live in anime-video game simulation realities while Japanese robots do the hard work for humans.

Dreamy

I like it. Replace it with Germans and I'm set.

Am I the only one that thinks that humans should be exterminated. I mean all humans not black people, not Muslims, not Asians, not white people no all humans need to be exterminated because humans are subhuman creatures in general.

World wide North Korea.

Anime and manga both existed pre-war.

I agree with your motivations but trying to kill everyone would just be fruitless. Even if all life on Earth was instantly eliminated, it would just take a few million years until new life forms spawn again, and a few billion years until intelligent life forms evolve. And that's assuming our planet is the only place in the whole Universe to be able to host life.

>Non Japanese are exterminated.
The Japanese weren't Nazis. They didn't want to exterminate other races but force them into the "Co-prosperity sphere" where they would enslave them and plunder their resources.

Collapse.

I would know the name of the Emperor of Japan

Good. They are cute.

>enslave them and plunder their resources
sounds comfy desu

>They didn't want to exterminate other races but force them into the "Co-prosperity sphere" where they would enslave them and plunder their resources.
Extermination sounds nicer tbhfam