BEHOLD, THE MOST BORING REGION IN HUMAN HISTORY

BEHOLD, THE MOST BORING REGION IN HUMAN HISTORY

What is Angkor?

they've got cool shit, but lack the original literary/religious tradition of early india and china so a western academic tradition never got started for them.

They have cute trannies

Awesome architecture, though

Have you ever heard of a place called Central Asia?

I respectfully suggest that you mix bleach and ammonia at your earliest convenience, and then inhale deeply until you have lost consciousness. Thank you for your cooperation.

>endless genocide
>boring
Hurr

>'nam
>boring

>not sub-saharan Africa
Embarrassing desu

we just need an indonesian user we already got a congo user

East Africa is more boring though
>swahili coast blah blah blah

Scythians were cool, so you are wrong.

It was better before Turkic faggots moved in.

Ayutthaya history and Angkor Wat are quite cool, Vietnam BTFO'd 3 (three) different world powers in one century, Pol Pot had arguably the biggest proportional high-score of all dictators.

These are from top of my head and I'm barely interested in the region.

SSA has crazy hardcore warfare.

Vietnam is only interesting because of all the BTFO shit. All the other stuff they did is boring.

Vietnam did not BTFO even one world power.

>BTFO
You don't know what BTFO means because Vietnam paid very dearly for their sovereignty and the "BTFO" powers paid very little for their losses. Not only that, Vietnam still hasn't recovered from the scars of the American war. People die every fucking day from unexploded ordnance and the lingering effects of chemicals in Vietnam. Something like 11,000 people get injured or worse from unexploded ordnance annually iirc.

How come you hate CSEA then?

Even when Samarkand was the largest city on the planet?

u sure about that sweaty?

BEHOLD

>BEHOLD, THE MOST BORING REGION IN HUMAN HISTORY
People who say this don't know SHIT!

These are glorious places with a entire millennia of history. In my personal opinion l would say Angkor and Srivijaya were the greatest. Even surpassing their mother civilizations from China and India in glory and sophistication .

Later Ayuttaya and Majapahit were dominant forces and had a fun rivalry.

Pick up a history book OP

All joking aside, we're definitely going to find some interesting things in Sunda. Persian Gulf too.

>mandala

Nice. People have a hard time imagining how the political landscape looked in Europe a hundred years ago, when you start with non-Westphalian systems from outside Europe, most just decide it didn't happen at all.

>sweaty

Not as nearly as boring as Prison Island.

Not really. Major trade post with lots of civilization and history

Actually, the correct answer is: "Every part of America south of the U.S. border".

Literally the most boring land-mass imaginable, I wish humanity had never discovered it.

Latin American history is very interesting... After 1492

>amerifat history
>interesting
top meme

>Implying there was a LATIN-america before 1492
Nigga you dumb.

In fact there was no Latin American history before 1492.

>Even surpassing their mother civilizations from China and India in glory and sophistication .
I agree with everything but this desu senpai.

Definitely the most boring history in Europe, (except maybe for Ireland)

unironically this

Dude they conquered way above their weight in the pre-Poltava times.

>I respectfully suggest that you mix bleach and ammonia at your earliest convenience

is that way gasmaskfag

DUDE

On second thought, yeah, this.

don't mind me

Somebody's never going to find the cities of gold hidden in the American southwest

>Not liking trannies
Faggot

O hey, places that had no impact, interesting..

Those ladyboys are getting better with time

You're missing the point. World powers were unable to take Vietnam, a little jungle nation of rice farmers. To their sense of power it must have been getting btfo.

t. burger

I thought they were in the Amazon, silly me.

Pretty exciting i think.

I aint no sentors son

Scooby?

>what was vietnam war

lul i bet you think vietnam was a single entity during the war and burgerland wanted to annex it all.

Stupid American Burger, I have detected,

There's no CSEA, you fool, go back to class
SEA, EA,CA,NA, there's no fucking central south east asia,

>Non-stop wars between Denmark and Sweden, as well as frequent wars with powers outside
Scandinavia
>Boring
hummm?

South America and Australia are way worse.

You mean besides being one of the largest trade regions in the world for most of the middle ages, right?

The surface of the sun is also crazy but its also very boring

they discovered most of the elements

?

Continental, not Central.

t. too stupid for STEM

What? The surface of the sun is really interesting.

t. brainlet

Inner Asia is the fucking coolest, faggot

What's that waiboi?

Brainlet general? Brainlet general

Oceania is much more boring

India peaked before christ and China peaked soon after. We are boring because we are old, almost dead.

Make it 4
>Mongol
>China
>France
>US

Behold

>Mongol
>XX century

>it's the shitskin whose country got criticized gets triggered and spergs out episode

if he's from continental SEA there's a 50/50 chance he's part Chinese.

This.
Scandinavia is only interesting for its actions on the continent and Britain

>India peaked before christ
wtf no

>t. closeted fags.

There is literally nothing wrong with passable traps. Its just taboo which makes it hot, and its not gay. At most its bi, but only if you zucc their feminine penis.