Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Well, it more understandable when you find out that this is what boys looked like in ancient Greece

>ywn have a bond of brotherhood so strong people meme about thousands of years later

T. Kevin Spacey

the hottest milf i've ever seen in a tv show

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1824: Let everyone one in love come and see. I want to break Venus’ ribs with clubs and cripple the goddess’ loins. If she can strike through my soft chest, then why can’t I smash her head with a club?

>II.2.3 (Bar of Athictus; right of the door); 8442: I screwed the barmaid

>II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8767: Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion.

>V.3.9 (House of Cosmus and Epidia; right of the door); 6702: Aufidius was here. Goodbye

Is this psychological warfare?

>V.5 (just outside the Vesuvius gate); 6641: Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place

explain this meme to me pls

This is how seeds for modern Italy was founded tbqh.

It's graffiti found on a wall at Pompeii. Thousands of years after the tradegy, their brotherhood still lives strong.

>IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; interior of the house); 5279: Once you are dead, you are nothing

did they wrote it after Vesus exploded and magma was comming to kill them?

No.

psychological warfare is best warfare

I know such a feeling

>VI.16.15 (atrium of the House of Pinarius); 6842: If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girl friend

>My name is John, and I hate every single one of you.

Nah she's second to Lawless on Spartacus.

Lawless was goddamn hot milf in Spartacus but whenever I see any scene of Polly Walker even when talking and dressing normally in Rome, my dick rises automatically

>ywn shitpost with ancient Romans
Why live?

It wasn’t lava that killed the people of Pompeii, it was a pyroclastic flow.

Aka rolling cloud of sulfuric gas hundreds of degrees Fahrenheit moving at hundreds of kilometers per hour. People died within moments of it striking, falling over virtually mid-step, and then were buried under feet of ash

That's fucking hilariously spot on in so many ways.

One of us!

>II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792: On April 19th, I made bread.

where can i find this?

>Secundus likes to screw boys
>2,000 years ago op was still a faggot

(Pottery Shop or Bar of Nicanor; right of the door); 10070: Lesbianus, you defecate and you write, ‘Hello, everyone!’

Holy shit I haven't seen this in a long time, used to read the shit out of Asterix

When I saw this for the first time it made me realise people haven't changed since then

I love Roman graffiti. Even 2000 years ago, people were still shitposting.

not a good feel

>Monks were people who would just write shit locked in their rooms and were permavigins and drew Snails and shit because they were the memes of their day and were pretty good at singing
>Monks are held in high regard

>Anons are people who write shit in their rooms and are permavirgins and post Frogs and shit because they're memes of today and /v/ does a musical every year
>Anons are not held in high regard

give it 2000 years, assuming humabity lasts that long.

ROMA
O
M
A

Monks performed the prayer and good works on which medieval Christian society depended, as well as copying and preserving human knowledge. They WERE working.

We all just masturbate and preserve pictures of a cartoon frog.

Why are there so many newfaggots on Veeky Forums?

It's a relatively new board, not your secret little club.

>We all just masturbate and preserve pictures of a cartoon frog.

This not being different than masturbating and preserving stories about wizard jews.