Should eunuchs be a thing again?

List and explain the pros and cons of having eunuchs in our societies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhCdSpcOh9U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato
youtube.com/watch?v=xPOWF_Ts7rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cons: Fewer dicks for OP to suck

They already are a thing again.

fpbp

Most first-world men are functional eunuchs nowadays.

imagine you apply for a job and the requirement is that you need to undergo surgery to become a eunuch. imagine if there were whole job types reserved for eunuchs. it'd be interesting though i don't know what function it would have

>tfw you will never hear the perfect operatic voice of a eunuch in a well-designed theatre

liberals ruined the arts with this

Vitas?

They clap on trains and street corners and extort money here.

Vitas.

Con: they tend to scheme and attempt to seize power. Seems like once the fucking is no longer a thing, you can put all your brainpower into plotting, like that one episode of Seinfeld.

I'd imagine they'd be less prominent in the government since we don't need to worry about people trying to set up their own dynasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhCdSpcOh9U

i thought they were called trannies now

>Should eunuchs be a thing again?

YES, WE SHOULD TURN INTO "EUNUCHS" ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO REINSTATE SUCH CLASS, STARTING WITH YOU.

Ancient china is a good example of why Eunuchs are a shit idea

Pros: castrato singers en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

Well, we don't really know whether that would be a pro or con since there is only one recording of a castrato singer - and the singer is out of his prime and the sound quality poor. But at least we'd know.

Aren't trannies reverse Eunuchs? They lose everything male except the cock and balls.

castrate all Chad's

Nice try user, but you know how this will play out. On the plus side, you weren't using them balls anyways.

Who's going to castrate them? most of doctors are Chads themselves.

read the post again, virgins will lose.

Where?

You hardly need to be a qualified doctor to perform a castration, anyone can do it.

India

Chinese history is a perfect example of why Eunuchs are an awful idea

youtube.com/watch?v=xPOWF_Ts7rg
definitely Vitas

It always annoys me when people make jokes about men going soprano when their balls are ruined or cut off. It doesn't work like that, castration prevents the deepening of a voice but doesn't reverse it.

But I can't really correct them since getting pedantic about jokes doesn't make you look very socially savvy and also it doesn't look very good to know too much about castration.

>should we cut off the balls off growing children preventing them from developing normally and turning them into a pseudo-male freak of human artificiality
no

i'm glad Haydn dodged the bullet

How come eunuchs in movies are always masculine, bald, shaven, men but wearing makeup to make them "feminine". Is it because finding an actual unmanly male actor and saying "hey you could play the eunuch" would be too offensive for him?

THIS

they ruined multiple Imperial dynasties

Neutered is not the same thing as feminine. It's hard to find neutered humans.