Apologize

for what

I'm sorry, sorry I didn't dump this shit sooner.

tfw i have to wait three weeks to finally dump this bag

Pleased to meet ya, dipshits.
Buy now or regret by the end of the year

Im feeling some salt in here. People will post suicide prevention hotline after they need to buy that at 5$

nice, I will proceed to an hero now. sold everything yesterday

>5$

Kek

do ripplefags even understand what a market cap is?

why should i apologize to some shitty fidget spinner

>XRP mooning
>DGB mooning
What the fuck is going on and are there any other moon missions going on atm?

>be big bank
>buy lots of ripple to send to other big bank
>retarded gamblers see big buy
>OMG MOONININING!!! BUY NOW!!! LANDOLAND SOON!
>XRP arrives at second bank
>second bank cashes it in to fiat at a 15% increase
heh, thanks coincucks

Could explain why the rules of market capitalization will not affect XRP. Too much effort. And you would not admit that you‘re wrong. Do your own research, then buy XRP

Typical pump bullshit with low volume.

Best comment in a while. So much this.

leave OMG out of this nocoiner.

Why does the bank get a 15% increase?

I-I-I'M SORRY RIPPLE-CHAAAAN

XRP still go have a double bottom at 0.000035

>muh marketcap
Holy shit this is all you retarded faggot FUDers ever say, yet every time you're asked to explain it you can't, because you're just parroting one another. You clearly don't even know how market cap affects the price of... anything, really. You don't even know what market cap is. You faggots get BTFO in every single thread and then you abandon the thread in shame. Kys

retard

ripple's extremely high marketcap limits the growth of your stupid fucking shitcoin. here's your spoonfed explanation, enjoy bagholding forever brainlet

hahahahaha no it fucking doesn't you retard. Holy shit stay poor retard. I unironically hope you die from starvation because you can't even afford food hahahahaha and your family too if you have any relatives.

So wrong. SAD.

Just kidding user. That was kind of mean. I just hope at worse you stub your toe or something

KEK ITS CRASHING

SORRY NOT SORRY

Thanks OP I just bought 100k fidget spinners

Why must you post the same drivel again and again when it's already been explained /debunked hundreds of times?

Look at its target market then look at its market cap. Keep doing that until you come across enough IQ points to reach a three digit figure.

> fell for the ripple meme and bought 0.000049 its now dying. im red
why u do dis Veeky Forums?

I'm sorry you're such a piece of shit, cripple.