Ultimate Rialto.ai

I am sick of these threads promoting scam coins

And all the pump and dump stuff

I am a poorfag but there is a coin that literally is probably one of the best ones out there

If you want to call me pajeet or shiller i don't care, save this thread and look at it in one year and we will see

Rialto.ai
-market making
-arbitrage
-ai trading
-data services and open tools

Their token, XRL, represents proof of membership in rialto.ai and pays dividends semi annually in eth based on their profit
rialto.ai/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/RIALTO.AI_Whitepaper.pdf

Very risk coin due to SEC but it's high risk high reward

Please share your thoughts, whether it is FUD or shilling, would like to hear, thanks, heard about this coin in the +3100 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

darn scam threads get 100 replies but legit coins get none because everyone is greedy and doesn't want to tell people legit coins so they can keep it for themselves..

the guy with the glasses is my crypto husbandu

Fuck off Parson.

If you don't buy this you are a stinky nigger stuck in the stone age . AI is The fucking future of the world . This nigger bot will make 5% per day minimum . Stay poor faggots

lmao

>Only on AutismDelta

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

darn lmao who is parson btw

C U T E B O I

I would suck him dry for all his xrl

Plz dnt shill am still accumulating

Legit coins dont get responses because people don't want people knowing about them

agreed ai is the future

lol rip buying at ico was bet, etherdelta still cool tho

lol wtf wat in the world

darn man that's greedy though

It solves the oracle problem

The oracle problem has already been solved. Buy some LINK today! Buy before it's too late! It's already mooning, get in that ass!

that's true

what's the oracle problem and why link lol?

there you go bud

BUY LINK and stop asking questions. Behold at my prior post's digits. THE DIGITS NEVER LIE. BUY LINK.

>illegal security
lol.
sage

oh well that's odd idk

i know a legit x100 coin, that will moon within a year, i will never tell anyone about it, because i am not a moron to show my hand before it starts to moon.

lol darn man seems sketchy

what do you mean by this? may you please explain sorry

lol murica, ff yeah!!

Why is it crashing as soon as you made this thread.

nice just sold 100k

on a serious note though im not sure lol

I don't get paid till Thursday through my wagecuckery and can't buy dip RREEEEEEE

lmao maybe someone in the bitpam discord can help you out just ask someone they're nice, just pay them back whenever u can

but i mean it is up to you man

but yea in the end it is your decision desu

I kinda don't think you should bother with crypto this classy on Veeky Forums

true lol maybe ur right, just trying to help Veeky Forums bros out tho, i know what it feels like to have a shit life, still do, dad hits and yells at me everyday and controls my life so its hard for me to use computer for school and other stuff, just trying to help everyone out so we can all make it