Trump Mercantalism

Economic pleb here. I'm taking an economics class, and my teacher believes Trump is pursuing mercantilism. Does this have any merit?

Yes

>pursuing
Like it is something new, mercantilism is America in a nutshell.

"Made in america" was one of his campaign slogans, wasn't it? "America first", the whole deal with chinese products, proposing trading bans and stuff like that, all of these can be seen as "mercantilism", but in no way it is something new and exclusive to Donald Trump.

Trump is too fucking stupid to have any coherent ideology. He just reacts, occasionally gets advice from the biggest ass-kissers, and then pretends it was his idea all along.

Hopefully this nightmare will be over soon without apocalyptic damage to our economy and the world order. The Russia thing is coming along, at least.

Dems are guaranteed a tsunami in Congress next year We'll have a normal government again by 2021 at latest.

I'd love to hear the inner workings of Trump's economy if you don't mind sharing

Kek

You should just kill yourself because if these are your belive you're going to be miserable for at least the next decade as everything you are so sure of is exactly wrong

Study the economic policy of Germany since the unification. That is a textbook version of mercantilism on steroids, so much that it is depressing the world's economy

> Dems are guaranteed a tsunami in Congress next year

> "businessmen" actually believe this

t. got into politics in 2016

I'm actually surprised that Biz likes Trump, I thought you would somehow want Hillary

Haha you may think so, but seriously. Perhaps I don't see the repercussions of picking Hillary over Trump. I mean the media has been pretty cut-throat recently painting Trump in a bad light.

A good amount of Veeky Forums are also /pol/acks and /g/entalmen. Both boards liked Trump either more then shillary /g/ or were actively for him /pol/. Trump reaction faces used here should be enough to fill you in newfag. The way Veeky Forums honestly though of the election was Trump was a shitcoin that could moon and Shillary was a high coin that was going to tank. Neither option was great but I'd rather have a shitcoin then buy high.

>/g/entalmen

Fug
>/g/entlemen

It's gentoomen you swine.

Yes.

China's been doing it for decades so we have to do it now as well.

No

I hope Russia or China surpasses the US in every metric, worthless liberal scum and their militant wings of BLM and antifa thugs have made me grow to hate them. The US is trash for allowing such things.

>Having any faith in the American voter
>current year

How many times must you be shat on

Not American btw, it's just your SJW pussy white guilt liberal shit is now being exported world wide and makes you fags look pathetic.

>American liberals think millionaire handegg players kneeling down is revolutionary

Bread and circuses for you dumb sheeple

Same. When even liberals are now as shit as conservashits you know it's time to give it the Ol' Yeller treatment