Name a better god. I'll wait

Name a better god. I'll wait.

>nut

I'll see your nut and raise you Robert Graves' modern imagination of a triple goddess.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, AND THAT IS NOT A DEPICTION OF IT.

You're back :3c

I'll see your reddit phrasal template and tell you to fuck off

I agree there is only one god

Roman soldiers cut a cunt into Jesus.

The God of the Jew, now worshipped by 4 billion people.

It looks like triple tiddies

This

Which ones are Adonai and Yahweh?

Goddamn Allah has some mighty babbongas.

Islam will be erradicated from the face of the Earth. The tipping point is near.

Hermes Trismegistus

Everything except fertility cult is postmodernist psyops

Thats a lot of literature. Why would one study Islamic esotericism over Western and Eastern esotericism, assuming they arent an Islam?

What the fuck is that

Fuck sub reddit.

*cuck.

>the name of Allah is a cock and balls

What a gigantic faggot you are to look at this and see cocks

It is a lot older than reddit you eternal September.

They don't have to limit themselves to one religion. It's not like the library shuts you out of the Hindu section once you check out Aquinas.

Besides, Sufism is a cool side to see of Islam, a lot of it is pretty secular and more akin to the Greek philosophers.

Revelations 21:5-7

>And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
>Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.
>He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

I know it was, but it has been long discontinued in use here so the likeliest reason he'd use it in 2 0 1 7 is because he's a redditor

Uncalled-for catchphrases (read the rules) are another strain of shitposting

Sodomites have been cursed to sprout uncomfortable erections upon seeing His name.

>No mentions of Discordian Eris yet.

>The only goddess whose nonexistence is even more of a fulfillment of the essence of her existence than if she actually existed.

wtf I love Egyptian mythology now

I was going to post Dagoth Ur.

Damn.

Anons are fast.

Common fucking English isn't an uncalled for catchphrase you horrible adolescent fuck.

>so is Almalexia

>Zeez

>a very specific phrase that wore out 10 years ago is common english

Ix Tab, goddess of suicide

Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong

Plz no. I've never understood people's desire for there to be god. Like, it doesn't have to be a good god, or even a sane one. This guy still legitimately creeps me out.

There are two gods, Here is accurate symbolic description of one. She has many names.

Medjed. Bacchus.

Howdy, I´m Priapus, a creator god

'Tis the season for the best goddess