Can't find a job above minimum wage retailcuckery or fastfoodcuckery

>Can't find a job above minimum wage retailcuckery or fastfoodcuckery
>Can't find office work despite typing 110+ wpm, knowing all their normie programs and having an excel certification
>Since I cant afford a car I cant get a job where you drive a company vehicle or get a job very far from where I live

What am I suppose to do Veeky Forums. Lie on my resume perhaps? I know im capable of doing a supervisor role in an officecuck job wrangling nerds but I dont have the professional work experience.

I live in Ontario Canada BTW.

Please

Reeeeee at a job centre and become famous

what about you don't get a job and work for yourself

Don't have starting capital or any real skills or ideas to do that.

Quit being a bitch and go get that manufacturing job in the time being. You can still look for a fucking job while working instead of being a neet

Are you the "another day wasted" canadian of /int/?

Manufacturing? Aka slave cuck labour? I really don't want to do that. And if I do, how will I quit if I find a better job?

No that must be someone else.

Get a small loan, maybe 2 or 3 grand and use that. That's literally what loans were invented for.

How many times are you going to post this shit?

uhh tell your supervisor hey thanks for the job but I need to put in my 2 week notice as I am moving on somewhere else.

Buy some squeegees and start cleaning windows. It pays really well if you good at it.

What if they try to attack me? One time I tried quitting a job and the coworkers said they were going to kick my ass.

Fuck you leaf you are a slave you have no free will you must stay here and flip burgers

It was a shipping - receiving job. They said they were going to beat the shit out of me for leaving them so early and they had my address so they were going to "visit" me at sometime at night.

jesus fuck at what kind of job? kek

Everything in that line of work is surrounded by protections for the employees. They try to not set themselves up for lawsuits as much as they can and if anyone gives you shit you just go to HR. Plus I wish someone would fucking punch me at work I'd be laughing all the way to settlement in court.

kek shoulda recorded it and sued their asses off. Not hard to get a lawyer to take up a case on the basis they will get their money from such an open/shut case and not have to rely on you to pay outta pocket.

How would you sue them? Please give more info so I know what to do if this happens again. It honestly scarred me, I keep thinking about it.

Where did you get your Excel certification through?

Dude, what the fuck man?

Be a mountie

Jesus Beautiful

Bump

Please biz!

>excel certification
This is a thing?

Please stop replying to this bait.