The nuclear family works

>the nuclear family works

Agreed. Subhuman liberal wh*Tes should stop breeding at all so the superior TÜRKish seed may be promulgated through many bitches for one TÜRK

t. Woman with wonderlust

Well, it has for the last, ohhh, 200,000 years or so.

>what about teh white race? all the african americans will breed nd then white people will be destroyd. I hate cucks like u youre not even redpilled ur a race traitor and hater of ur own cultuer u (((cultural marxist))

b-b-muh cuhreer

>I don't want children t. western woman
>Because I want to focus on my 10-hour-a-day wageslavery so I can earn the loyalty and dividends of my employerbull, forsaking hundreds of thousands of hours I could have dedicated to my leisure

Are voluntarily childfree women the ultimate wagecucks?

Don't forget about their "pet parenthood".

DId you ban just expire or something?

The true red pill is that it's blacks that are being bred out. Think about it:
>blacks race mix way more than whites do due to propaganda in rap and movies
>whites are far more numerous than blacks in the US
>whites that do race mix alter the latter far more than the former due to the disparity in population figures
It's especially damning when you realise American 'blacks' are already 30% European on average, thus the offspring of this union is on average 80% white, which are basically indistinguishable from whites anyway.

Dumbass. Nuclear family is a 200 year old meme.

On top of this
>whites are on the defense
It's genius, really. Reverse psychology. But who is behind it?

>nuclear family
>noun
>a couple and their dependent children, regarded as a basic social unit.
Even if you expand it to be
>man works, women cleans/raises the kids
That's still how humans have done it since humans first existed.

The traditional family structure is several generations of family living in the same household. Not 'Mom, Pop & the kids,' but grandparents, parents and children and even uncles and aunts as well. This is the way households are still structure in a good deal of the world. The "Nuclear Family" is an aberration from this model that came about in the frequently mobile character of the American worker in the 20th century.

I agree. My polyamorous queer-positive genderfluid non-person harem-like commune is so much more wonderful than nuclear family which is proven to produce children with less health issues, less youth criminality and better educational achievement :)

Well, I was being a brainlet and taking the Google definition at face value.
If that's the case, then I was wrong.

>OP is a radtrad criticizing the nuclear family from a reactionary perspective
>everybody thinks he's some cuck in favor of free love

Nuclear family works for white people like dutch and germans. It doesn't work for the uncivilized races of the world like Italians and Nigerians and Albanians.

Yes wh*tey, please move out of your parent's house so I can sell my mortgages... the economy must be stimulated after all :^)

conjugal families are probably about as old as marriage itself and were already common earlier on.

>mortgages
Woah there, you won't get a mortgage before you "build up your credit rating" and pay off some of that student debt. In the meantime, we have cozy little apartments for rent in the inner cities :^)

>man works, women cleans/raises the kids
>That's still how humans have done it since humans first existed.
This is what wagecucks actually believe.

In most traditional families a son for example wouldn't leave the household simply because he got married (unless his dowry was sufficient for such a thing)--the bride would simply be integrated into the existing household which would commonly include a large extended family. Households were based around property and acquiring new land & property was often cost prohibitive especially for subsistence farmers and petty laborers. Usually a household would retain a small bit of property in which the entire extended family (at least those not married into other households) would all cohabitate. You're right about Conjugal families existing since time immemorial but it was comparatively rare to the large 'clan-style' families that characterized the family for most of human history.

that depends on location and era, in western europe it was already common well before the 20th century.

This pisses me off. How can anyone think that nuclear family is a traditional family model?

tradition is custom, i.e. mores reinforced by age. Trads probably need to contrive a new word for the values they champion because in the last 300 years they've been demolished by the BBC(Big Bourgeois Capital)

And because the nuclear family itself is presently being impeached by more progressive/novel proposed practices by contrast it becomes the conservative option

Neolocalism was designed to fuel consumer capitalism because a new couple needs to buy or rent a house and everything inside of it. Teenage rebellion, as in aggression towards parents, is exclusive to neolocalism. Everything about "traditional" capitalist society is designed to fragment, alienate, and isolate people and family units from each other and the rest of society. Then cuckservatives blame "cultural Marxism" for this when it's the direct cause of cultural capitalism, encouraging them to engage in practices and vote for politicians that will only reinforce the alienation.

I have seen liberals using this argument against nuclear families to claim that their free love bullshit is better.
When extended families are much more conservative than nuclear ones.

>Traditional family
Means a different thing in different cultures. Note that while the effect of different forms of nuclear or semi-nuclear family structures is inconclusive, places with community families are mostly shitholes.

More like roastie with lust.

Indeed

Veeky Forums the posts
And you guys wonder why every board hate this place

>average Stirner fan

How come men are so resentful of women in this site? Are they envious of a woman's childbearing ability?

>treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity
whoah words to live by

This map is completely retarded

t. gateway to redditors

What do you mean by this?

t.reddit

... and if you decide that most of Eastern Europe has community families because ancient slavs had community families and those spots in Western Europe have community families because ancient Latins had community families you only learn that Eastern Europe is shit, probably because of slavs, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with family structure.

>black being bred out
The nigger population in Africa is aroud 900 million in total, blacks are the most populous race on this planet.
>but chinese
Chinese are not a race they are a subrace.

That map's bullshit

>All blacks are the same

What are you, racist?

No you fucking retard every negro subrace in Africa makes up the Negroid race collectively.

Chinks are a small fraction of the Mongoloid race.

>How come men are so resentful of women in this site?

>there are more people of the Chinese subrace in China than there are blacks in Africa
>blacks are somehow the most populous race on the planet
Let me guess, you have 2 grandfathers and a single grandmother.

It works most of the time, it makes otherwise shitty people come through to each other in times of need.

You can't continue your hedonistic lifestyle if you have kids, but you can go on comfy holidays with them and they will care about you more than anyone else.

the chinese have one of the highest average iq's by nationality (if I remember correctly the top 3 countries for iq are Hong Kong, China, and S Korea), and if I remember correctly it's about 7 points higher than the USA's, and considering that the very homogeneous asian countries of Japan, China, S Korea, and Singapore beat out homogeneous European nations like Finland Poland and the Czech Republic, it is a clear indicator that race most likely has nothing to fucking do with almost anything. the reason why china sucks ass is because it has a shitty government that fucks over its own people, despite how good their education standards and how high the social interest in intellectual pursuits is.

So, is it ok to all afro americans die out because you can just replaced with ethiopians?

Seriously, I keep coming back to this post because I can't even imagine what point you thought you were making by bringing up the Chinese or the fact that they're a subrace. I was joking but are you legitimately retarded? Explain your reasoning, please.

a sodomite who is a hedonist incapable of love?
Why I never...

roastie toastie