German hate thread

Germans should have been fucking annihilated and exterminated as a nation after WW2. It's a an abomination to mankind that they are still existing after
>destroying Roman Empire
>starting Reformation and plunging Europe in decades of destructive religious wars
>creating communism - the most retarded ideology in existence that has killed millions when in places it's been implemented
>starting two destructive world wars because of their autism
>committing the largest genocide in human history
>now controlling EU and flooding Europe with blacks and browns thus destroying the Europe's cultural identity forever
Whenever I see a German tourist in my country, they look like ugly inbreds speaking in their ear piercing ugly language, I just want to spit in their faces and call them nazi cunts.
If you're a german, please kill yourself or at least castrate yourself, so you don't bring more of you's to the world.Germans should have been fucking annihilated and exterminated as a nation after WW2. It's a an abomination to mankind that they are still existing after
>destroying Roman Empire
>starting Reformation and plunging Europe in decades of destructive religious wars
>creating communism - the most retarded ideology in existence that has killed millions when in places it's been implemented
>starting two destructive world wars because of their autism
>committing the largest genocide in human history
>now controlling EU and flooding Europe with blacks and browns thus destroying the Europe's cultural identity forever
Whenever I see a German tourist in my country, they look like ugly inbreds speaking in their ear piercing ugly language, I just want to spit in their faces and call them nazi cunts.
If you're a german, please kill yourself or at least castrate yourself, so you don't bring more of you's to the world.

Bit rich coming from the retard that can't even format a basic post without fucking it up.

t. Jew

kys

sage and report

Not OP and I enjoy german history but he might've been on to something about the eternal Hans.

>t. Hans Gunther von Griefenburgersteinberg

>Hitler
>German

Austrian = German except by nationality
Hitler got a German citizenship anyways

The eternal Hanz must be stopped

>or at least castrate yourself
I won't reproduce anyway

Am I the only one that thinks that humans should be exterminated. I mean all humans not black people, not Muslims, not Asians, not white people no all humans need to be exterminated because humans are subhuman creatures in general.

>Hanz
Who is that?

>t. timur

Iher widerlichen erbärmlichen Leichenficker!!!

is it Hans or Hanz I don't care enough to remember

This getting out of hand now.

The anti-German hate is irrational, germans have contributed to european civilization more than any other single european country.

Allah bless my new country of Deutschlandistan. I love Germany and its people and by Allah I hope to see Germany prosper in the future. Allah knows that pork and alcohol is haram but I really don't give a shit because Deutschland has helped me love wurst und beer gemacht. Ich liebe bratwurst und beer und I love my adopted homeland. I don't know why you hate mein new country that I call home on here.

>t. Heimel Schudenfalger

why are you posting this here and not on /pol/?