Can someone please explain this shit for me? I see it all the time on here and it's driving me nuts

can someone please explain this shit for me? I see it all the time on here and it's driving me nuts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEukg1GV2-o
youtube.com/watch?v=LeWnBYNAXH8
youtube.com/watch?v=ntxMF2zqcoY
youtube.com/watch?v=8AlcK_pvWqI
youtube.com/watch?v=vcdYKhs0fdk
youtube.com/watch?v=rz7KkVFMvgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=19wLv8W4Ma8
youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKJpTtdMCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ftiww5YYMo0
youtube.com/watch?v=fMRCsCYDiDA
latlong.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=HxwqoPMcK3A
youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just go and look for his gay youtube channel that he constantly shills on here, it shouldn't take you long

Base 10 is a social construct

It's funny because the Northern Star is not a single star, it's variable (in the astronomical sense) and its position in the night sky is not constant, it was far from its current position in antiquity and even in the early modern period when Shakespeare penned that quote.

schizophrenic namefag shills apophenic youtube channel constantly
realises he gets filtered, drops name

I doubt the meter was defined then. Probably thousands of years later.

I am sure it's ridiculous but I don't get what this image is even trying to say in the first place.

>can someone please explain this shit for me?

I'm just showing you real prophecy fulfilled. Because the current governments "built their houses on the sand" they'll ignore it regardless of the consequences to themselves and others.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEukg1GV2-o

>YouTube shill is a redditor
What a fucking shock

>YouTube shill is a redditor
>What a fucking shock

I use multiple social networking sites.

I'm just trying to warn people that Moses worship is devil worship like Jesus said.

No, you're just trying to shill your channel, which by the way has some of the worst presentation I've ever seen in my life

we wuz French revolutionaries and shieet

Then why do you do so in the such an obnoxious fashion? It's almost like you are tryinng to poison the well...

>Then why do you do so in the such an obnoxious fashion? It's almost like you are tryinng to poison the well...

I am God - or I am in hell and nobody else here is real - one of the two - I am the opposite of poisoning the well. Your planet is poisoned because you refused to serve the gods and the King.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntxMF2zqcoY

So ancient Egypt put the prime meridian in england?

>It's funny because the Northern Star is not a single star, it's variable (in the astronomical sense) and its position in the night sky is not constant, it was far from its current position in antiquity and even in the early modern period when Shakespeare penned that quote.

This has got to be one of the dumbest replies one could come up with.

"The sky is not blue idiot - it's the refraction of the sunlight through moisture drops in the atmosphere which causes higher frequency waves to strike the eye when the sun is near zenith!"

And you're quoting poetry to your sweetheart about how her eyes are a beautiful blue like the sky while it's pouring torrents during a thunderstorm and a massive volcanic eruption has changed the color of the sky to weird greenish-orange-purple mess for the past few years and you're wondering why she is laughing.

Unless you can convince me that the meter was defined 4500 years ago i'm going to have to put this down as a coincidence.

He's obviously trying to spook you because the meter has been "defined" since the beginning of the universe or close enough.

Why would aliens use meters when imperial is objectively superior?

>Unless you can convince me that the meter was defined 4500 years ago i'm going to have to put this down as a coincidence.

Gods know the past and future.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AlcK_pvWqI

your shitty youtube video has failed to convince me that the ancient egyptians knew what a meter was

But it had Pnocchio songs and a laugh track, obviously the work of an educated man

>your shitty youtube video has failed to convince me that the ancient egyptians knew what a meter was

Why would the ancient Egyptians know what a meter is? Much less the speed of light. I'm just pointing out that Shakespeare's quote has come to pass as a prophecy by the power of gods - not mortals.

Learn or don't learn, IDGAF. Universe doesn't revolve around this species.

youtube.com/watch?v=vcdYKhs0fdk

>why would the egyptians know what a meter is? Much less the speed of light?
So then why do you keep posting that thing about the pyramids?

Thanks for all your informative videos, user, don't let the haters annoy you.

I'm glad you are about because there is something that has been confusing me recently and you are the best person to ask.

What is the significance of god = dog when backwards?

I refuse to believe it's coincidence, there must be some reason.

>god did it
>if you disagree it means you are arrogant and think everything revolves around you

ok, well, if this isn't a logical argument and we're just arrogant, it should be easy to explain how the egyptians knew what a meter is and where to put the pyramids such that 1000s of years later you notice the slight similarity in numbers

go, show us your logic

*post video with several pop culture scenes and bible verses*
t. @ImperialCult

>So then why do you keep posting that thing about the pyramids?

Because the prophecy has come to pass - it has come true.

> ok, well, if this isn't a logical argument and we're just arrogant, it should be easy to explain how the egyptians knew what a meter is and where to put the pyramids such that 1000s of years later you notice the slight similarity in numbers

GODS retard - as in immortal superhuman intergalactic entities that you have no control over.

The ancient Egyptians didn't know what a meter was and the coordinate system that placed the pyramid of Giza at the speed of light wasn't developed until the 19th century.

What is the similarity in numbers he is referring to? I don't even see it.

What does the latitude of the north star got to do with the last three digits of the speed of light in vacuum and how does it all relate to the giza?

>ancient egyptians used SI units

Truly they wuz kangz

There are tons of numbers in science. Look for one that approximately matches an important number related to an ancient location, adjust units and significant digits until it's perfect, and then you can find spooky "coincidences" all day long.

Geographic coordinates are an arbitrary manmade creation. They really dont matter and there's no way the egyptians could have planned to have the prime meridian in Greenwich, England

>There are tons of numbers in science. Look for one that approximately matches an important number related to an ancient location, adjust units and significant digits until it's perfect, and then you can find spooky "coincidences" all day long.

I challenge you to find one "coincidence" like that. Caesar is a god, Pharaoh is a god. Shakespeare writes a quote by Caesar:

"But I am constant as the Northern Star, of whose true fixed and resting quality there is no fellow in the firmament."

The Great Pyramid of Giza, a tomb for one of the Pharaohs is located at 29.9792 N. The speed of light is 299,792 km/s.

Odds aren't in favor of the atheists on this one. Guess treason isn't as easy to get away with in this universe as humans thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=rz7KkVFMvgQ

>this actually made sense to someone
wew

>The Great Pyramid of Giza, a tomb for one of the Pharaohs is located at 29.9792 N. The speed of light is 299,792 km/s.
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Whoa., that's so deep

>the speed of light is 299,792 km/s
actually, it's 1.41634e+13 fathoms/day

>Whoa., that's so deep

No, it's not deep, it's binary. God is true - not false.

youtube.com/watch?v=19wLv8W4Ma8

Shit man, can you lay on me some more Family Guy and Disney films, it's just so intellectual, it's like I'm watching Rick and Morty for the first time again

>Shit man, can you lay on me some more Family Guy and Disney films, it's just so intellectual

More intellectual than the Bible. I just showing you what prophets actually look like...

youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU

>I challenge you to find one "coincidence" like that.

I'll try and accept your challenge if you can explain how 31.1342 and 458 are even similar in the first place. Until I can't even assess whether I can find a similar coincidence until you explain to me what the actual connection you are making is.

Whoah, dad rock combined with Stargate really made me think

You fucking brainlet, you can pick the decimals on the coordinates to be pretty much anything, because it will only change the position by a couple inches. You just chose it to so it could look like the speed of light, you could make it 29.666 and say it's the work of the devil.

I'm sure after the tenths place you can just make up the numbers to fit because I'm sure 29.98 would also be on the Great Pyramid

>Whoah, dad rock combined with Stargate really made me think

Well, if fulfilled prophecy can convince someone of God - nothing can - you're just a denialist. You wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.

> you could make it 29.666 and say it's the work of the devil.

But then it wouldn't be prophetically fulfilling Shakespeare would it? I suggest you seek counseling for your denial of reality problems.

You think you can fly so you jump off the Empire State - you gonna go splat.

exactly, people will even take the second coordinat (in this case 31.1342) and make it 31.41592653589.... and say "look, it's the digits of pi! aliens!"

Oh shit man, some kek posts and The Frogs song with some footage of penguins has totally convinced me

>acknowledges his own confirmation bias
go back

>acknowledges his own confirmation bias
>go back

I have a confirmation bias towards 1/1,000,000 odds like we find with the Shakespeare and Giza incident, yes.

>tfw OP is the imperial cult faggot trying reverse psychology
Seek help.

>tfw OP is the imperial cult faggot trying reverse psychology
>Seek help.

There's no reverse psychology - God is just passive-aggressive. It's like if you genetically engineered some ants.

Say the ants used to worship you and then decided to blaspheme your name and hijack it to justify ant on ant violence. How much of a fuck would you give?

youtube.com/watch?v=ftiww5YYMo0

>Little shop of horrors
I understand this reference XD

There is no Shakespeare and Giza incident, the Shakespeare quote is about the position of the Northern Star and not the speed of light and it isn't a prophecy.

Christ this is the sort of stuff my brother would come out with when he was having a manic breakdown. I'm not even memeing here, please go to a psychiatrist, this isn't healthy. Please for the love of god get some help.

>I'm not even memeing here, please go to a psychiatrist, this isn't healthy.

I appreciate your concern - but I'm dealing in facts here - not conjecture or subjectively perceived disorders.

Fuck man, he posted a kek meme in his image! ONE OF US.
kys yourself

>he posted a kek meme in his image!

Yeah, Kek is a god - an intergalactic superhuman being - as opposed to a mortal.

>Plato
>George Michael
>Bible
Oh shit man, this is dank as fuck, so deep

>311342
>458
What? Those numbers have no relation. At all.

>Oh shit man, this is dank as fuck, so deep

Hey, I just know I personally know God. I don't give a fuck about the rest of you all - personally I hope Kek drops most of you into hell for your failure to establish a civilized culture. I just share the truth I have been privy to. For example, I worked on the mod pictured for Skyrim as an atheist 3 years before I started by Imperial Cult subreddit about an imprisoned immortal servant of God-Emperor Tiber Septim.

It appears to have been premonitory - so as a person in love with science I share facts I have acquired. It's not up to me what others do with those facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMRCsCYDiDA

He means the other digits, I didn't see it at first either, he's so stupid he thought highlighting the wrong ones would be a good idea.

Actually..... the coordinates are 29°5845.03N, 31°0803.69E

>E.P.I.C F.A.I.L.

When I put in Giza pyramid on here I got 29.979249 as the Northings.

latlong.net/

please seek professional help and stop posting on this board

>Actually..... the coordinates are 29°5845.03N, 31°0803.69E

In decimal it's 29.9792 N. You're using degree notation. EPIC FAIL!

>please seek professional help and stop posting on this board

I am a professional. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxwqoPMcK3A

Being paid to shitpost on Veeky Forums doesn't make you professional shitposter

this

>Being paid to shitpost on Veeky Forums doesn't make you professional shitposter

I'm not paid to "shitpost."

I am a professional theologian and a professional servant of the gods. This civilization worships false prophets who demand mass human sacrifice - that is not my fault.

So, I'm either in hell, or I'm a servant of the gods on a ship of fools who think war against the gods for a nobody terrorist is a wise course of action. I cannot tell from my perspective frame.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8

>29.979175

Yes, and to 6 significant figures that is 29.9792.