CENTRA WHITEPAPER

Hello Friends! Let's read the CENTRA whitepaper together. A lot of hype and FUD on this one. Mayweather vs. Instragram Trolls. Let's do this.

The fact CENRA is claiming that funds are insured is interesting. Like always, we don't believe things until we independently verify them, but that is a nice promise CENTRA is making

Nitty gritty: 200 CTR = 1 ETH at launch. 100M total. 68M in ICO

Centra CEO is a scamming Pajeet!
Just bought 100k

Your welcome to join the discussion, but please bring verifiable facts, not pure FUD.

How much does he pay you to shill? I would like to join you

Come on. I said you are free to post facts. He probably comes from money. And there is nothing wrong with paying yourself well. Post facts about the business.

How many Centra do i need to have the ceo's juicy fuccboi lips wrapped around the base of my shaft?? Plz respond.

Let's determine what this means: "CTR Token holders will receive a 0.8% eth reward for every transaction in their Centra Wallet"

It is very unclear grammatically. The writer of the whitepaper did a poor job.

If the card is released, and you're rich and spend a lot, getting one of the special cards pays off pretty quickly, actually.

I still don't know what the fuck this means:
"CTR Token holders will receive a 0.8% eth reward for every transaction in their Centra Wallet"
and I am smart as fuck. WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS?
If I have one token is it the same as 100? WTF?

Is it literally just the purchase price of the cards? 5 for Blue, I am going to shoot someone if it is. The writer of the whitepaper that. Jesus fucking Christ.

Is it that when you use the tokens to purchase goods you get an additional .8% back in ether?

lol
so angry I can't even write

"This is a massive win for all of our contributors and supporters as they will now receive a 0.8% (0.9% for Titanium) ETH network reward of the revenue share that comes in from our card issuers worldwide on card transactions."
Holy Fuck. That is what it means.

The whitepaper literally misleads about what the token does. To the detriment of the company. You get a cut of the fees the company gets. You should be able price an asset like this accurately.

Does anyone know what rates CENTA is going to charge merchants in non-VISA areas?

Let's assume the company makes 3% of all transactions. So 1 Billion dollars would yield 30 million in fees. Token holders would get .8% of that back in an eth dividend. So 240,000. Distributed to token holders with their tokens in the CENTRA wallet.

ETH = 288
CTR = ETH/200 = 1.44
100m CTR = 144M marketcap.
Seems overpriced DESU. Hype matters though.

Cards that convert crypto to fiat already exist. This only adds a centralized fix that is slowly getting taken away. There are better alternates coming and one that will actually trade crypto without the need for fiat.

This is indirectly important. As far as I can tell, the tokens just give you a .8% ether dividend on the revenue the company gets. Which isn't much.

If all coins are held in wallets, to get a 5% return on the ICO price, the company would need to have 900M in revenue from the cards.

Paypal gets about 11 billion in revenue and it is one of the biggest companies in the world.

If it was .8% back on transactions the network processes, I could understand the price. They say "revenue share" though.

>0.8% (0.9% for Titanium)
How is this even possible?

Maybe I don't understand. This company must have the worst writers in the world. Nothing is at all clear.

Is it like the TenX token? It really shouldn't be this hard to figure out what a coin does.

TenX does this But that is not what CENTRA says in its whitepaper or Medium posts. Honestly, what CENTRA says doesn't make any sense at fucking all. Also, how the fuck is it .8% for everyone but Platinum holders get .9%? Do Platinum holders just get more 12.5% greater dividends for the same amount of tokens? Because that is a fucking dumb as fuck way of putting it.

WTF? This is bugging the fuck out of me. How the fuck are you this unclear about what your token does?