We are reaching support level, are you ready???

We are reaching support level, are you ready???

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1JHrHrS392ArfC3jMsD7o1PWxiqq7jgHCD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ready for it to break support and fall even lower?

then yes

Fuck off stupid nigger. Fuck you and your yobit tier scam shit coin.

All green IDs, I think its ready for take off OP ;) Go all in, this is a god sign

either way i am buying more.

only support you are reaching is the mental health support line, delusional arkies

hopefully it stays down till Saturday. I have some more money coming in

i am also waiting for payday. =[

its going to go up and you faggots will be buying my bags at 86000 sats before it promptly crashes back down to 76k

I lost my all my ark when I got a key logger Trojan virus. I bought at like $0.060. What exchange do you use and will they except less then .02 BTC for exchge? I have .016 in a old account.

How many did you lose?

Rekt

wheres my ark biz classic???? fuckkkkkkkkkkk.

Address?

AG7vN8pxGGHHZHrVX3wa9WwtNfBn9CqxVP

I need my 1.8 ark to live. thanks.

their new system messed last weeks payment. if u leave your address, chang or moon man may see it and look into it for you. were doing it in another thread yesterday for people.

When we migrated to an upgraded server, we weren't aware that the new server was set to a different timezone. This led to payouts that were meant to be sent out yesterday to instead be put into pending because the script thought it wasn't yet time to pay them out.

You, along with everybody else that was skipped yesterday, will be included in tonight's pay cycle.

I lost 700 ARK, and 300 NAV. O was trying to day trade with my $800-$1000 in BTC. I went to novaexchange, and downloaded CV2 wallet, when I got the flashing tab saying pay X amount or lose everything. I had downloaded a RAT ( Remote access trogan) I lost all my crypto except a jaxx wallet I had on a phone with .015 BTC. They also wipe Window10 100% and all my data, pics, notes and everything. The worst part is I still cant figure out how I could've stopped it. I paid $100 for a new install and I've wondered since then what if the IT guy stole from me.

I'm new to discord, how do I get access to #ark_technology_general etc?

Ive got my living expenses paid by ark proof of stake returns. Project is bullet proof, shill or fud. Good luck with your proof of electricity wasted projects!

>nova
>cv2
definitely IT guy

>Lost 700 ark
>not even a drop in the bucket

And we care why?

Whats that mean IT guy?
I'm serious about not knowing, I know I fucked up but is IT guy a new way of saying it?

First post, best post

Someone asked me how much I lost so I told him, and I told him. I'm not begging or whining I bet you couldn't screenshot a wallet with anything because your a worthless fagggot.

AMp6PRmMnHXEkZ623XTx6CRHuaZR6md5fE
Can someone send me some ark please? I will repay up to $50 with BTC. My .015 BTC isn't enough to transfer or send me .05 BTC so I can transfer, to ark. My BTC account is
1JHrHrS392ArfC3jMsD7o1PWxiqq7jgHCD

>0 balance
>1JHrHrS392ArfC3jMsD7o1PWxiqq7jgHCD
blockchain.info/address/1JHrHrS392ArfC3jMsD7o1PWxiqq7jgHCD
nice tray brah.

Will it ever recover?

Nope. Hope you sold.

Not surprised you were retarded enough to lose all your crypto, considering you're to retarded to respond to the right posts correctly holy shit