Is Slavism and Orthodoxy synonymous with barbarism?

Is Slavism and Orthodoxy synonymous with barbarism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfGoDNIsJBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>orthodoxy is slavic

Slavism yes, Orthodoxy no. Orthodoxy only appears barbaric because it is associated with Slavs, not because it is intrinsically barbaric.

Well pretty much yeah

Orthodoxy is essentially Christianity reserved solely for the Slavs

How so? Enlighten me.

you mean pan-slavism? isn´t even a thing
as for orthodoxy, it´s civilization

what are greeks, armenians, georgians, copts, syriacs, rumanians, ethiopians

Because the majority of orthodox adherents are Slavs
By slavism I mean the Slavic character in general

The exception, and aren't Armenians, Copts, Ethiopians, and Syriacs monophysites?

u wot m8

Watch a black person enter an orthodox cathedral, people will get fucking pissed. Slavs see orthodoxy as an ethnic marker and you know it.

syriacs are nestorian, and the rest are miaphysites, and the miaphysite churches are commonly called "oriental orthodox"

Do you realize there are also Catholic Slavs?

they're the exception, and besides, do people really see Croats as slavs?

only croats? what about poles, slovaks, at least 10% of czechs

When io hear about catholic slavs, first i think about poles
In post-ussr people see croats as slavs, because they are fucking slavs

Are you one of those people who think Russians are representative for all Slavs?

I guess I focus on the Slavism more heavily than the orthodoxy. But I guess if a civilization is either slavic or orthodox, there is a good chance its barbaric

Orthodoxy is Greek tho

Intrinsically, orthodogsy is very close to islam, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfGoDNIsJBs

All West Slavs and western half of South Slavs are Catholic, retard. You may as well say that orthodox slavs are the exception.

Why are amerishits so fucking retarded. Reading this thread makes me fucking cringe.

>these countries I know barely anything about don't seem to follow my culture, therefore they are barbaric
how the fuck does that work? Islam is anti-monastic, iconoclastic, and materialist, not to mention anti-trinity and anti-christian