coindesk.com/mizuho-ceo-financial-firms-courage-blockchain/
coindesk.com/mizuho-ripple-trial-sbi/
valemount.io/omisego/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we already got the news

thank you burgerman

Reminder that anyone still holding out for amazing news is a stuttering pothead

what happens if there's no news? Dump?

Youre right. There is currently no solid evidence for amazing news. You should really dump this coin if you hold any. I wouldn't want you to lose any money..

Delusional faggots. News last month came out last day of august.

OMG still missing a partner. this will be bigger than mcdonalds. neo like rise

Get in and shut the fuck up.

let them fud, some of us are accumulating.

I'm going to personally hunt each and every one of you shills down if you don't deliver.

Tired of bagholding this shitcoin all month

The news, or lack of news, is irrelevant.

There are no other projects that have accomplished so much in so little time, are supported by governments (Thailand right now) and making connections with real, actual companies for real, actual work.

Omise is making great strides and the team is hungry for success. Once OMG is incorporated into the Omise infrastructure and plasma is running, this thing will gobble up business with tons of companies.

People will pump tons of money into literal shitcoins and scam ICOs, but are hesitant to put money into a real project. But with the slow realization that most coins are total shit and ICOs being regulated more and more, eventually more money will be flowing in. And it will just keep coming.

This isn't going to happen overnight or even this year. But at the rate the crypto market is growing, this thing could easily be 10x in the next year or two. And from there, just keep growing.

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/72p990/i_think_ive_found_the_news/

>Exchange OMG for NEO
>Sell NEO at 10x on thursday when it opens in Korea
>Put profits back into OMG
>Sell OMG a few days after when it also opens in Korea (Confirmed happening soon)
>Retire

What do you mean about Korea?

Korea is opening an exchange soon, so people expect coins to pump

NEO opens on the first Korean exchange ever Thursday (coinnest). OMG is also coming to the first Exchange in Korea ever soon (Probably early october, and ithe exchange is Upbit).

wouldn't neo's current price already factor a new exchange into it?

Maybe, but I think it could potentially go much higher.

Honestly I don't have much faith in NEO. China has made it pretty clear they are not interested in NEO right now.

Oh snap

so many transactions would be going through the blockchain hnnnnnnnnnnnnng.jpg

palm beach research said $700 in the near future for a reason

September has 30 days you retard

This picture is ancient guys. Don't get too excited yet. I want OMG to succeed too, but don't fall for bullshit so easily.

> 4 actual days left
> OP says less than 5 days

who's the retard here

NEO holders clearly don't give a shit about china atm. Almost all of the chinese volume is gone anyway. Korea and Japan will be all over it. The sell walls are getting eaten

Don't preach to me boi. I'm hodling at least a year

Nevermind some asshat posted that article in another thread with an ancient picture shilling a Visa partnership. Now that I've actually read the article, recommence the orgasm party.

what picture? i was talking about the news article

Does this mean I should just sell everything else and buy omg?

Off of speculation, probably not. I'd put some in and wait for more confirmation than that, unless everything else you're holding is shit.

I bought 293 omg at 0.00143 and im going to hold that for a long time, I might put in more if good news or confirmation of this stuff comes out like you said.

Holding 5050.

Losing confidence every day.

Oh shit. My dad works for Mizuho.

coindesk.com/mizuho-ceo-financial-firms-courage-blockchain/

This is all I can say apparently...

You'll be fine cobber.

Mizuho working with Ripple

coindesk.com/mizuho-ripple-trial-sbi/

NOOMGERS GOING TO PINK WOJAK SO HARD

Great read.

valemount.io/omisego/

I pulled out and said fuck it. IOC has real news and working products being launched this month. I will be back in omise go, dont care if its at a loss at this point. The DIONs/fintech/partnership gains will make up for it plenty...

Idiot

u fucked up

McDonalds is a partner?

Source pls.
>inb4 "OMG said so"

ehem

Look on their reddit you bone-idle nigger.
There's a copy of the receipt from the first transaction.

>investing in a coin cooked up by a Puerto Rican rapper cum PC repairman

You masochistic fuck.