All in = rich or suicide

So who's thinking of irresponsibly putting everything they have into crypto and going all the fucking way, either we get rich or we kill ourselves after we lose it all.

Here's to an uncertain future of either immense wealth or premature death. I'm in.

I already took this chance 3 month ago and ended up killing myself.

is that like a food plate attached to their mouth?

You overlook the fact that you can't kill yourself because you're too weak.
So you will end up having a long shitty life.

>pick 5 random shitcoins and go all in (e.g $500 total)
>I either go x1000 or kill myself

Feels good man

That may be true, but I've also surprised myself on more than one occasion before.

Killing yourself over money is fucking ridicules, whatever you achieve before you can achieve again when it comes to money. Killing yourself because you have a mental disability and can't stay normal long enough to make money, and you can't get help because your a single, white, tall, male and theres no way some like you would need any help every. Even though your mind will never stop from trying to destroy you.

It's not truly over money, this is just my desperate attempt at finding just something that might make me feel something again, since I haven't felt excitement or joy in years.

I'm a single, white, tall male too.

If you do it just don't shoot yourself in the chest like a stupid nigger.

invest in coins that have an actual dev team and a definite use case and its pretty hard to lose if you are in the game long enough

>I'm a single, white, tall male too.
this was your first mistake

Heh
Using the only data available on that theory, which is coins from 4-5 years ago, you're wrong.

I'm 100% in crypto, or about 30k. I'm a software dev who majored in Economics so I feel like I'm somewhat qualified in my belief that crypto is the future and that it will reach a ~5 trillion market cap within 10 years. I am pretty comfy holding for quite some time. I can't ever see myself going back to stocks desu. Maybe if I get to a few million.

Get rich or die tryn’

yeah user crypto is basically my only chance at happiness at this point

if i cant make enough off this crypto journey to never work again, it will all be a failure, and i dont know what ill do...

12 btc currently spread out between ETH/ARK/NEO, and a couple shitcoins

Do i have a chance at happiness?

OP you could get a job to buy more cryptocurrency. Say you get a $60k/year job, in a year you could buy 150 ETH, then when it explodes its like you were making 600k/year with this job

My game plan:
All in and get rich of crypto
If it fails rob a bank or die trying

good picks desu

IMPLYING MOST OF US HAVEN'T DONE THIS ALREADY

I already use crypto to hide and facilitate a drug addiction so I'm both alive and dead at the same time. Get on my level.

it's for catching rain water and dead bugs

STWM club straight reppin
you are the master of your destiny
if you let people put you down they will
so act like you dont care -
THIS DOESNT MEAN SAY "YEAH WHATEVER" TO ANYTHING

dont let poeple get to you

robbing a bank is retard tier
you can't get away with it

>ARK
>NEO
>Do i have a chance at happiness?
no

I have $14k all in BAT but I will be fine if it doesn't moon.

I put 20k into a truck and no one wants to buy it. I might sell it to my boss for 23k but he said his other company probably doesn't want it

get a fucking well paying wagecuck job u fucker.

that way you can get rich or live comfortable upper middle class life with less savings than you would've had you not invested.