Reagan was bad

>Reagan was bad

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/immigration/la-me-latino-immigration-english-language-20160419-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is AIDS
what is trickle shit economics
what is wealth inequality

>implying a president is a magic wizard who has control over any of that shit.

he was an okay actor

Yes because it takes magic to address AIDS in public or fund research/education.
And muh trickle down is part of why the wealth gap is larger than it ever has been.

>what is aids
a deadly disease caused by retards not knowing how to use a fucking condom. They tried to shut down a bunch of bath houses, where a shit ton of unprotected sex happened, but they got flack for it, so they stopped. I agree with you on the other two points, but "muh aids crisis" is a fucking meme.

>neo-cons
Im glad these cunts are finally dying off and being replaced by nationalists

Am I the only one that thinks that humans should be exterminated. I mean all humans not black people, not Muslims, not Asians, not white people no all humans need to be exterminated because humans are subhuman creatures in general.

>all humans need to be exterminated because humans are subhuman
t. ayy lmao
Nice try zorzaks but you space niggers need for fuck off

I don't know, but there is a (very fringe) Voluntary Human Extinction Movement out there that advocate letting the human race die out, not extermination.

>Destroying humanity so subhumans like yourself could inherit the planet

Hi Ben!

>nationalism

>no god
>no freedom
>no luxury

Great future

the fuck do you mean "what is AIDS" reagan didnt create aids

>wanting your country to be a giant shopping mall full of third worlders
wew

why do you keep posting this?

It was already like that for over a century when Irish immigrants came in. America is also a country over 3000 miles wide with dozens, if not hundreds of subcultures in it. If you think you can force them to be all the same religion or think the same way you're out of your mind.

>If you think you can force them to be all the same religion or think the same way you're out of your mind.
No one said that, but just because there are different sub-cultures and regional variants doen't mean we should bring in million of latinos or somalis or Indians who have nothing in common with our culture and won't assimilate.

>reagan didnt create aids
Right, it was Eisenhower.

>defending the guy who defended and supported the guy who killed tens of thousands of Guatemalans

latinos are catholic, they're pretty similar to the Irish. Halloween in its roots is an Irish holiday, so if you have ever celebrated it or celebrated it this year then you are a multiculturist.

Those lives were all worth rooting Communism out of Central America.

>latinos or somalis or Indians who have nothing in common with our culture and won't assimilate

You might have a point about Somalians but Indians and Latinos aren't even a problem.

On the point of Latinos I've always been perpetually perplexed about the idea that they don't integrate. Their culture is almost entirely based on European heritage with some Native culture integrated. Then there's the fact that they speak a European language and are the same religion. The only (minor) difference is that they're slightly browner than the rest.

As far as Indians are concerned I can't see any reason they'd be a concern either. Indians always top out the list of most successful ethnic groups in America.

The Irish spoke English, the problem with a lot of Latinos is that they won't learn.

Actually, there's a lot of second and third generational hispanics who don't even speak Spanish anymore.

latimes.com/nation/immigration/la-me-latino-immigration-english-language-20160419-story.html

We all know that the CIA deliberately introduced crack into black communities to fund fascist death squads in Central America, right?

The problem with Latinos is that unlike indians, who are usually the cream of the crop, Latinos are not. Most are some of the lowest status people in their own societies. They have higher crime rates, lower education levels, very high rates of going on welfare, and undercut the native labor force by not adhering to any regulations that Americans are forced to comply with. In addition most don't spend thier money here, they send it to their home country so its a net loss for the US.

>Most are some of the lowest status people in their own societies. They have higher crime rates, lower education levels, very high rates of going on welfare

This also applies to the Irish, the Italians also had a mob not 50 years ago.

t. irish immigrant

Well they did introduce crack in the black community to fuck with the black panthers, that's for sure.

Also, fuck Reagan for supporting gun control when the black panthers were on the rise. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

This. Latinos are the Irish of today.

>This also applies to the Irish, the Italians also had a mob not 50 years ago.
true but the Irish full assimilated, Latinos have been a distinct separate group since the founding of the nation. There are ethnocentric latino organizations with real political influence like La Raza (the Race). The Irish and Italians have none of those today.

>caring about some niggers in the inner city who can't even figure out how to put a condom on
Yes user Reagan absolutely should've addressed this important issue that seriously affected everyone in the country. Without the government to come and save them, how would anyone ever figure out how to stop spreading AIDS? Hygiene and abstinence are all social constructs after all.

Please, La Raza is a big of a meme as the KKK.

Where liberals shriek as if the KKK is going to bring about the race war any second so to do conservatives shriek in fear that La Raza is going to deliver the South West to Mexico.

>implying the president should care about a fringe minority who bring their own problems upon themselves via poor life choices
>implying the wealth gap is an actual problem
>implying people are entitled to equality in any sphere
>implying poverty isn't more honorable in this age

>seriously affected everyone
So niggers and faggots affect everyone all of a sudden when they are dying by divine justice, but then they all of a sudden affect no one when people say "gay people offend me" or "I don't like niggers because they ruined neighborhood."

Most Latinos integrate well, particularly the whiter ones (though some integrate into black American culture rather than white American culture). La Raza are fringe Aztec wewuzzers.

>Most Latinos integrate well
most legal latinos integrate
Most illegals don't even attempt it

That's essentially the modern mindset. I don't even like Reagan, but expecting him to have solved or even address the AIDS issue when his base was generally composed of white Christians is unrealistic.

>Yes user Reagan absolutely should've addressed this important issue that seriously affected everyone in the country.
Why do we care about degenerates and niggers again?

>not noticing that was tongue-in-cheek even when coupled with the greentext and the image
the power of autism
(I agree with you though. Fuck degenerates.)

I know some illegal immigrants who have integrated well, but keep in mind that most of them are single men that are just here to work and send money back to Mexico/Central America. The best arrangement was actually when we had a more or less open border with Mexico; people would come in, work, and return home. The heightened border security actually keeps illegal immigrants *in*.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program

>The best arrangement was actually when we had a more or less open border with Mexico; people would come in, work, and return home.
The problem is that this fucks over the American workers. This only benifits shecklegrubbers

>increased taxes
>increased spending
>somehow best conservative president ever
I guess this happens when you get 2 dubyas and 1 trump afterwards, even a shit begins to look okay.

>Firearm Owner's Protection Act was passed during his presidency
>endorsed the 1994 AWB

he also passed gun control laws in california during his time as a governor when black rights folk began to show off their guns in public

California truly is a shithole.

The worst thing was that it still had broad support among the populace. Apparently, all it takes for people to sign away their rights is if someone they don't like exercises theirs. Completely ignoring that given the times I supported said black dudes.

Its completely normal, the rights they defend are right for them, not for niggers.

Conservatives today woudl be more pro gun control if blacks were as organized and as armed (not as thugs but as political groups) as they were in 60s.
A lot of gun control laws were enacted not due to fear of white shooter but because of politicaly motivated niggers, do trace the laws back.

>it's okay to infringe on our rights just so that [person I don't like] won't be able to exercise that right
Please gas yourself.

>Defends the state stripping him of rights so that others don't have them

This is the part where you call me a cuck and then fail to see the irony in it.

Not if you enforce regulations to prevent employers from paying migrant workers less.

why not just cut out the middle man and throw the migrant workers out?

not saying I defend those, what I'm saying is just history, a lot of gun control laws were enacted to keep niggers in check. Modern stiuation with liberals etc is different

Would lead to labor shortages in agriculture.

if you're fixing the price of labor, and not allowing the supply of labor to decrease, then the demand for jobs is going to decrease anyways, which would mean lower production.

>Increases the deficit
>Trickle down meme doesn't work
>Claims credit for (the internal problems which led to) the collapse the USSR
>Tells the CIA to sell crack to blacks while screeching about too many drugs being sold in the USA
>Restricts gun rights
>That whole thing with the Contras
>Funded the Taliban and Iran
Good personal morals, good acting skills and some good ideas but he was a bit shit 2bh. I would appreciate someone who actually thinks Reagan was great to explain why though. All I ever hear is "he defeated a collapsing empire that committed suicide" and "dude the economy was doing great".

Agreed & dubs

>humans are subhuman creatures

Hughes Amendment
War on Drugs
The fact the third most damaging 2a restriction was from a republican is fucking upsetting. Full auto is entirely and absolutely Constitutional. We didn't limit the firerate of muskets to make them slower than the military's. Fucking boomers, fucking Fudds, fuck.