> We aren't in a bubble

> biz says we're in infancy stage
> Normies in fucking australia are talking about cryptocurrency and their "coinbase investing profiles"
> even heard refugees in employment/welfare office talking about easy money on the internet with coins and tokens (obv talking about crypto)
>Current bearish market until the end of october at least

just fucking lol at your life if you havent sold everything and converted to fiat before it all becomes worthless now that refugees and normies in australia are talking about crypto.

the infancy stage and gold rush was 3 years ago, you're all late to the party faggots.

B..but my barber said it was a sure thing.

nice just bought 100k

>[X] increases in value the more people want [X]
>thinks normies finding out about [X] will cause a crash
the absolute state of australian refugee education

> Retard doesn't know the economic definition of a bubble market

Kill yourself, preferably sooner rather than later.

Total crypto market cap is 135 billion dollars.

That's market cap. Which means much less than 135 billion dollars is actually IN crypto.

There are people on this planet with more money than that. We have a long way to go pajeet

stay poor

Confirmed 500 MM crypto fund.
>idiot thinks its a bubble
>will ride it to the top

If you arent in, god save the queen

>normies suddenly adopting en mass
>but the bear market will continue
>new money coming in = no growth/decline

Yeah sure

>FUDing this hard to try and get cheap BTC

Forgot about the filthy kangaroos waking up I was too worried about the chinks

enjoy your shark attack in your backwards flushing toilet

The thing is, they know about crypto. However they aren't necessarily invested into it. And the ones who are have less than a few thousand dollars in it. That is nothing.

naw people think every bubble is the same trap which biz fell for

>Increasing demand automatically means it is a bubble
Good to see my 38c in the dollar is being well spent on education. Go back to stacking those shelves son.

bear market can't even exist with swarms of normies entering the market, you're a retard

BTC is going to be around $ 2xxx. and with that low, all the other crypts. I do not worry since I'm Hodl for about 5 years +

They know about it but do not trust or understand it completely yet. And the ones that do not have a lot of money invested in it. I would not worry too much about it.

I still think BTC, Monero, OmiseGo, ETH, LTC, NEO and Waves have a loooong way to go.

All the normies getting into crypto will pump the market. Why would it crash with more money being injected. Wtf are you even talking about

>17m BTC wallets with most people owning multiple
>8m ETH wallets
>136b market cap
Yeah I think i'll sell my crypto when a little more than .0002% of the population owns any crypto, thanks. Enjoy your short though, it looks like you're getting nervous. At least you will have a funny story about how you lost all your money betting against one of the most obvious financial investments this century.

over-speculation is bad friendo, never ends well. you sound very green, maybe explore some history about past bubbles in the usa like what happened in the 1890's - 1920's.

don't even have to talk about tulips or housing, anything that rises too fast is not good. like a fucking cancerous growth kills the host body.

People been calling bitcoin a bubble sine $15 though amigo so....

So why are you posting in here faggot instead fucking hot chicks in your lambo?

Let's say crypto was legit. How would the circumstances be any different

at least the normie investors who get in too deep are buying things like iota and dash; all flash no substance coins with a ton of marketing, technobabble whitepapers and mediocre long-term prospects that exist solely to cash in on normie hype
they will lose all their money in the end
the autistic tech-oriented people here aren't so gullible

>the autistic tech-oriented people here aren't so gullible

lmao, really?
>i bought ESP on YoBit, someone help
>i bought DGB at ATH, someone help
>i sent my btc to my bcc address, someone help
ad nauseum

This shorters will close early to buy a rope.
Im convinced the real purpose of altcoins is to take the hits from any real bubbles.
BTC will have steady growth untill worldwide FOMO happens and that will be the first Bitcoin bubble...of many.

no coiner normie op causing fud