FINALLY VERGE

Its FUCKING HAPPENINGGGG

ALL THE FUDing every fucking day and now were going to moon.
This will kill Monero, dont kill yourself when you missed out on being rich.

It hasnt even begun lol. See what will happens when wraith releases.

Mate. It'll go up to about 0.008000 and crash again.

tell those retards to at least have one (ONE GOD DAMMIT) working electrum server

any person would think that scammers with millions of dollars would at least have a working channel to make their shitcoin somewhat usable

how high do you think we are talking about when Wraith proto comes out swinging

10 usd per coin

>10 usd
Timeline?
I think thats a little high even in the long term

I would be surprised if it hit $1. Why do you say $10?

>$10 per coin
i think it'll be $50 by next year if open bazaar 2.0 works well

don't fall for the shills

verge = dogecoin + tor

this is not monero and never will be
ethereum will have zksnarks with metropolis so offbrand privacy coins are going to dump

you have been warned

>a little high
How new are you?

yo, go milk your dick in your brother you inbred jew

The dev team guy on Twitter said it'll be probably $1 per by next year which considering the large supply of coins, is not unrealistic.

If Wraith Protocol is legit, forget the moon, it's going to Mars.

it will max out at like 3 cents lol

there is no way verge is going to have a higher market cap than waves or stratis for example

Nah you're retarded. He's right.

Ripple got a much bigger market cap and it's not even 25c. You think a useless coin like Verge would make it to $10? Not even in the wildest dreams dude. Verge would need to be in a higher market cap than BTC in order to reach that by a huge magnitude too.

Seriously, I still don't understand how people fall for this shit coin. A coin + tor doesn't mean a thing for anonymity. If you want an anonymous coin go for something that true, tested and you hear nothing but good things about, i.e. Monero and MAYBE PIVX. Verge is a serious pump and dump. No technological advantage. Read the white paper. There is nothing special about it!

you are missing the purpose of each coin
Ripple is for banks to bank transfers (not many people are bankers)
Verge is the average joe

Definitely not $10 per coin.

If that was the case, the market cap for cryptocurrency would have to be worth trillions.

Fuck you OP, saw this thread and thought it mooned after I sold @ 160 earlier.

Need to free up some BTC so I can buy back in when it drops a bit.

this shit gon be worth more than btc by december

Truthfully, itll go anywhere between .01- $2.00. Not much more if that. Depends on wraith and a few other upcoming projects.

Muh privacy

Verge = doge coin dark = doge coin + tor

Its a fucking joke, enjoy your pnd coin. I'm looking forward to pink wojacks like clockwork every couple days