No-omg's are getting their wojaks ready

No-omg's are getting their wojaks ready

cum

>>being this delusional

every news release beats around the bush and nothing direct is ever said

jun got you idiots speculating like niggers and the illuminati

Lol fuck the conspiracy theories you niggers come up with.

nothing direct ever said like a partnership with mcds in all locations in thailand with more asian regions confirmed coming?

more like delusional noomg

>Conspiracy theory
>Correlating information that has sources for said info

Stay poor m8

please god let this be true

have fun holding those thai ladyboy bags while neo/walton moon like omg never will

stay delusional idiot lmfao

I sold all my OMG at 280k. You know what? Fuck Jun, fuck Omise, fuck OMG. Their speculation-hype marketing tactics of constantly wink-winking at people got on my fucking nerves. It was scummy. OMG can moon without me and I truly won't give a fuck.

if this turns out to be about NEO i will literally kill myself on livestream.

I have neo bags too but I don't ride the cock of 1 coin like a blind fanboy because dick feels good in your tummy
>walton
kek

Jut hold your OMG's and you will be able to enjoy the Tokyo Olympics in person as a millionaire

you're a stupid impatient fuck for expecting massive gains in a months time with any coin. Hodling long term obviously isn't a sport for adhd autismos

I didn't say anything about selling because I expected gains. I sold because I think OMG publicity is run distastefully. You retard.

I don't understand why you people think a massive company or a bank would use some blockchain made by a bunch of stuttering hipster potheads instead of a professionally made one by a company like oracle or Microsoft something

>omg look at how much of a butthurt faggot I'm going to act like because they posted some pictures on twitter.

kys

tell that to mcdonalds..

I've never seen such transparent damage-control-disguised-as-irreverence before. Congrats.

it's rising in bittrex

look at this nomg fag :^)

Thinking any of that even warrants damage control of any sort just shows how retarded you are. They already removed it and addressed the issues after every thread was bitching about the pictures or people asking if it was actually happening. You sound like a super entitled mommys boy cunt

Because it's a step towards the future and they want to be at the forefront of innovation. Also it's an extra way of getting money.

so much this. And this applies to all the fudders in the board.

I laugh to all you faithless faggots. Now you will burn in poor hell for your heresy.

Jun is a scam artist that never gives a straight answer.