IM BACK FUCKERS

Lol seriously who gives a fuck. Buying a Top ten coin hoping it moves up a few spots is pathetic.

feel the regret, bitches.

>in before dead cat bounce
>in before lol u bought at 50 bux
>in before vaporware

jump off a cliff n die, fuckers

Remember this moment when it moves to top 3 (spoiler alert -- it will).

i am actually really confused by this.
its literally going up for no reason at all

NONEOs always BTFO

a few days ago i was poasting "BUY NEO" with the pink haired girl, and also the gif of her, but didn't actually buy neo. oh well. dumb. guess i won't be making enough to buy a lambo so i can impress a chick enough to let me nut in her and pass on my genes.

my genes will not pass on because i failed to buy neo to make mad gainz.

>i am actually really confused by this.
>its literally going up for no reason at all
NEO WILL BEAT CHINA REGULATIONS AND BE NUMBA ONE COIN FOR ALL OF GLORIOUS MOTHERLAND

LOL okay buddy. Check the interview with Hongfei. China doesn't even want NEO

> the insiders are 10,000 steps ahead of us
> accumulating
It's inevitable that China will allow China money to pour back in. They're just regulating things so these scam ICOs aren't rampant

Screenshotted for my collection

they'll replace hongfei with someone from The Party, someone who will tow the line and make NEO the glory of the Chinese peepo

ALERT! Whales are placing artificial buy and sell orders to pump the price. Once they are okay with the price they will dump hard. Check out the order books

hahah the bounce happened a whiiile ago, just witnessed a 100 BTC wall getting destroyed.

Red Pulse ICO will be in less than two weeks they accept NEO only

the only statement made was by Hongfei who said "maybe the chinese government will let us continue or maybe they wont...i dunno'
and then NEO exploded.
the only thing that makes NEO valuable is if china supports it as a basis for ICO's
everyone pumping this is basically betting that the chinese government will totallly change their fuckin mind all of the sudden and without notice.
its madness.

You actually believe that China will permanently ban these exchanges and their citizens from trading? No way. This is only temporary for them to make a legislation or some bullshit like that for regulation.

you realize neo is not a fucking ICO machine? yes you can do ICOs but that is not its purpose. da hongfei has connections to the government, FACT! NEO is DESIGNED with regulation compliance in mind.

UP WE GO

neo moon mission confirmerddedaffsd

Yeah because China will be totally okay with NEO being owned by westerners and other individuals. You guys are seriously delusional. They'll create their own chain.

madness?
this
is
neo

(continues to poast pink haired girl from lazytown)

and their private chains will connect to neo.

Chinks are ban evading won't take long for based china to throw them in gulag

It happens gradually from different factors over time. Neo will have real world use on alibaba and JD.com. Icos will do well. This idea that china will make its own blockchain and replace neo....It's a Chinese company, it is their blockchain. Neo will be #2

Fuckk I wanted to buy in at $18...

When will it dump?

This. It's for representing people, businesses and assets on the blockchain so they can participate in smart contracts. ICOs are a fraction of what it will be able to do.

Also, all the heavy-handed governments of the world will be happier with NEO than these blockchains that are saying "fuck you, we're so awesome and big and decentralized... you have to give up all control and let your people join the internetz of moniez",

NEO let's countries get in without giving it all up to the internet of money equivalent of darkweb (Eth + QTUM + every other arrogant smart contract platform).

how low did neo go this past month?

ALL YOUR GAINS BELONG TO ME DUMB FUCKS

Theose are bots -__-

something like 470k sats was the lowest I think

When will they learn, NEO will inevitably become a top 5 coin, if not top 3.

Majority is still owned by the core developers. As long as they own enough of it to make the voting decisions it's all good. We just can't have 51%.