Claim "mongolian empire" existed

>claim "mongolian empire" existed
>can't point to a single piece of mongolian architecture across europe or the middle east
yeah okay buddy, any more "history" you want to post about?

Nobody said it was a culturally relevant empire at any point

why build cities when you can conquer them

*raze them

i think you're missing the larger point which is that the mongol empire is in fact a complete fabrication

>I wonder where all the stories come from then

what's next, greek and egyptian myths are real because there are so many stories?

given the fact that it only lived for roughly 70 years before collapsing into civil war, and that the only thing the mongols did was leeching more civilized countries, it's not strange that they didn't produce anything of worth.

>implying they're not

n o m a d i c s t e p p e t r i b e s

NOMADIC

OP is right, clearly Genghis Khan was a fairy tale shared by multiple entirely dissimilar civilizations across 3 continents.

>3 continents
surely you don't mean to say india is the third...right?

>3 continents.
>mythgolian posters think that genghis khan made it to the americas
MY FUCKING SIDES

If the mongols exterminated baghdad where are all the bodies?

mythgolians will just tell you they're in the river

>mythgolians

lmao

Empire and civilization are not same.

>implying Europe and Asia are two different continents

>claim "the Holocaust" happened
>can't point to a single piece of physical evidence
Yeah okay buddy, any more "history" you want to post about?

So if the mongolian empire did not exist, then what was there in that same period and area?

Or did you ever stop to think that Asiatic cultures simply incorporated so many elements of mongolian culture that they no longer have a clear cut cultural divide between them?

What if Mongolian culture BECAME Chinese culture, or Japanese culture, or any other country in the area? What if elements of it have been passed down for so long that no one even remembers that they got them FROM the mongolians in the first place? Their empire was fucking gigantic. It's foolish to assume their traditions didn't get passed down in at least ONE of those country's heritages.

is there actually any evidence of that happening?
i know some groups in persia and india larped as we wuz mongols n shiet

this is correct tho

>Their empire was fucking gigantic. It's foolish to assume their traditions didn't get passed down in at least ONE of those country's heritages
It must have happened because it seems reasonable to me that surely it did!

Mongols never made it to Japan you tard

>can't point to a single piece of mongolian architecture across europe or the middle east
Your genetic architecture.
They only thrived on trade, Introduced west to gunpowder and rice. Empire didn't forced anyone to become a subject of their culture they rather let them live in their own culture and religion instead of assimilating them so taxes can flow in peace.

African Black Empire

>It never happened because I shitposted it on Veeky Forums so its true now
Sure thing kiddo. Read more.

Except I didn't say anything like that. You literally did use "it's foolish to think it didn't happen because I think it had a lot of opportunities to happen so it must have!" as an argument, though.

You may not have been shitposting, but your post was shit.

This thread means to tell me that nothing in this photograph looks familiar...?

No. What I said was the cultures in the area look a lot like each other, which makes it retarded to think that the descendants of the empire that used to exist in their land didn't retain some of those traditions throughout the centuries.

See for more detail.

>thrived on trade, introduced west gunpowder and rice
[citation needed]
>Mongols razed Asia and half of Europe but hey, they weren't racist lol
This is what true revisionism looks like. Disgusting

>What I said was the cultures in the area look a lot like each other
What does that even mean? Do you mean physical representations of their culture (clothing, illustrations, etc.) appear physically similar? Do you mean that the peoples that hold those cultures are phenotypically similar and therefore could have more easily assimilated to each others' cultures?

Doesn't really matter, the first is much better explained by a predominance of Chinese rather than Mongol culture for a far longer period, and the second is true of most areas of the world. If you mean something else please clarify, I just don't see how cultures in the region "looking like" each other specifically implies Mongol influence.

>which makes it retarded to think that the descendants of the empire that used to exist in their land didn't retain some of those traditions throughout the centuries
Here we go again with this just-so story "it must have happened that way because that sounds not retarded to me" bullshit you've been spewing. Post literally one example of a tradition or aspect of culture shared between Mongols and some other people that wasn't obviously spread from the other culture TO the Mongols. This should b easy, I'm not even asking that you even prove the tradition has definite Mongol origins, just that it maybe did and maybe was spread during their short lived tributary """empire""".

And what is that pic even meant to demonstrate? Mongol women celebrating a traditional Mongol festival in Mongolia, yes clearly an example of the wide spread of Mongolic cultural influence.

>kill almost 10% of world population
>"complete fabrication"

>this thing can't be not true because it's true!

Genghis Khan's palace was discovered in 04. And it's just a fraction of what was there.

>implying being an "empire" has anything to do with culture, rather than simply signifying the military power and conquests

>a 100 sq ft pile of rocks
Impressive! Almost as big as the tents in the background!

>lay a bunch rocks in a square
>LOOK GUYS THE MYTHGOLIANS WERE REAL
do they honestly think people are this dumb?

You can clearly see that's just a part of it, like a room.

>can't point to a single piece of physical evidence
>you can literally visit the camps
>nazis themselves have wrote about the logistics of it
>german discipline gave us all the records you could imagine

wew lad
stormfags deliver each time

Yeah, just like flood stories

They murdered a lot of people to inflict terror. They might have been ruthless barbarians but it'd be farfetched to call them racist

They """respected""" other cultures because they had no other chance, they depended on foreign know-how for everything, from taxes to architecture (that's why there isn't unique mongolian buildings, btw) because the only thing the mongols could do was riding horsed and razing cities.

delete
this
right now
t. john green

Who?

Reminder that Russian shitposters like to deny that the Mongol Empire ever existed because they got btfo by them