No matter how rich you are she will never love you

>no matter how rich you are she will never love you

>No matter how broke you are she will still love you

It's because you think wealth/possessions/here love is needed to be what you want to be. Firstly you think of what you want, voila you already have it. Now take steps to bring it into reality. If you can think it you can be it user hear my words

Google Bob Proctor 11 forgotten laws

This is a sign from the universe to you I am giving you the tools to be whoever you want to be

nah, i'm pretty sure any girl would give me a bj for 50

love is as real as you pretend it is; plenty of relationships where one partner develops a dislike for the other, but often they go on for many years blissfully ignorant.

It's kind of like certain fetishes. I'm into humiliation, I like a woman to tell me I have a tiny dick or I can't please her, or I'm a pathetic loser, etc. but I only really get off on it if I truly BELIEVE her words are true. Which is obviously difficult since I generally have to explain or imply my enjoyment of that fetish, which is what causes her to act it out, which makes it fake, which takes away the enjoyment for me. It's a circular and difficult problem. It's the same thing with rich men and love. If you can convince yourself it's real, it will be in your own mind, and that's all that matters.

>love is as real as you pretend it is; plenty of relationships where one partner develops a dislike for the other, but often they go on for many years blissfully ignorant.
shit like this is why i don't wanna get married. just fuck the dog shit out of whores and then leave them. I do want kids, but being stuck with slut for the rest of my life sounds awful

>woman
>love
Stupid user, women only ever love themselves and what you do for them, they can love you as a utility item like you love your car or something.

>tfw the girl I love is already a bitcoin millionaire because she was an extremely early adopter
>shes also way smarter than me

what do I even do bros

>women
>2000+17

Just become a Chad. Rich women don't want a guy with money because they already have money. Most rich women want a bad boy alpha male

>tfw have loving gf

feels good

What can your expect though? The capacity for a male to reproduce within the population of women is one to many, with "unlimited" partners and no down time, while obviously a woman gets pregnant for a duration then commits to her children. Women instinctively look out for, and protect themselves in this way because they bear 99% of the role of reproduction, and often a large portion of the role of child raising. At this point if both parents are sane/responsible, they tend to put their time and effort into their own genes, and probably stop thinking about each other as so close. The fact that forming an authentic bond with a woman is doomed to fail for this reason is pretty fucking depressing and discouraging really.

But she already does and did when I was almost homeless.

>Spoiler: You're just a shit person with a shit personality who needs money as a crutch.

raely mkae me thikn

But what if we were to fork off women into an alt-gender? I’m thinking womenUnlimited. We keep the good stuff, remove the drama and implement new features such as Sexwit2x and cheatplay protection.

>public blockchain for increased transparency of emotions and intentions
>lower transaction fees
>respects and honours your loyalty as you would her's
>increased butt size from 1mb to 2mb
>will sit on your face and tell you that she loves you

>Spoiler: You're just a shit person with a shit personality who needs to tripfag and lie on the internet as a crutch.

>being this new

tripfags are all the same
youre no different. ive seen enough of your posts to be sure

you know whats up my man. stay humble

Wait until you fags start actually dealing with women and see how annoying they are. The pussy is barely worth the nagging my senpaitachi.