So when did Amerindians start to exist in Americas? When were they created? I assume probably 5000 years ago

So when did Amerindians start to exist in Americas? When were they created? I assume probably 5000 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

nps.gov/bela/learn/historyculture/the-bering-land-bridge-theory.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skeleton_in_Armor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dighton_Rock
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing we know about Amerindians is that they had a higher development rate compared to europeans.

didnt they come from siberia?

>didn't they come from siberia
that's impossible. there's a fucking ocean between siberia and america

I totally know how they got there but I'm not going to tell you.

you're kidding right?

>t.solutrean hypothesis man

no i am not.
there's Pacific Ocean between Siberia and Americas. It's impossible for Native Americans to come from Siberia because they were too primitive to build ships.

both continents were linked by a strip of land between Russia and Alaska

Oh my God he might actually be serious.

>both continents were linked by a strip of land between Russia and Alaska

are you actually retarded?

nps.gov/bela/learn/historyculture/the-bering-land-bridge-theory.htm

Are you? This isn't "news".

They were millenias ago. Google Beringia it's really interesting

called the troll thread before reading it, why are you forcing a meme with no substance? at least think of something funny

Are you the same faggot from the Roman wealth thread?

This is just a retarded leftist theory.

Why do you people drag your retarded burgerstani politics into everything?

>we're all the same!!!!!
>out of africa
yeah. no. fuck off. native americans didn't come from Siberia. Besides they don't even look Siberian.

Spoken like a high school dropout.

They were the only race to evolve in the americas. Therefore they are the only true natives to the americas. They became a distinct race at least 14,000 years ago.

did amerindians evolve from a different human species in Americas?

They were Homo sapiens with slight mix with neanderthal and denisovan.

Do you have dyslexia

In the 48 states, it appears only Dene (Navajo) is the most spoken American Indian language.

Cherokee in Oklahoma is coming back, so is Lakota in the Dakotas & Iroquois in upstate NY

Mapundungan of the Mapuche in Chile too on a revival.

>there's Pacific Ocean between Siberia and Americas
Technically no, it's the Bering strait. And you just have to swim 35 km to reach the Diomede islands midway. Easy.

it could very well be possible that several ethnic groups we will never know about existed then perished in the unknown days of america before the first colonists that would become the founders of the united states arrived
for example there was a civilization that existed near fall river, massachusetts of which the only artifacts remaining was a skeleton in armor that was destroyed in a fire centuries ago and a rosetta stone sized monolith that can be visited today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skeleton_in_Armor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dighton_Rock

>We maybe came from Siberia
>We maybe came by ships from east asia
>We maybe where here since the earth was still connected

(Im mestizo thougt)

There were various civilizations on North America which came from Siberia. We already know that.

There were several migrations, one by boats around 20 000 years ago that reached the tip of Southamerica. And another one around 11 00 years ago in the north in beringia.

Some american scholars insist on the clovist first idea because they hate beign proven wrong and losing the claim to first human population beign in modern day USA , the truth is that there are way older places in southamerica. Research Monte Verde in Chile.

If you aren't baiting, yes they do. They're just darker than Siberians.

Amerindians are descended from Indo-Europeans.

Why would they?

Here's one that's a little more obvious.

It's a shame that those cunt indians never bothered to write down their history
Now we will never know

bump