/HYPE/

General Finno-Korean Hyper-war thread. Post your fav topics, battles, leaders, and post war theories to modern day events.

I'll start: the war on autism took the most dire effect on the Native tribes of the Americas.
>mass sacrifice
>stuck in stone age
>"lol, duh fuk is a wheel?"
>"""spirit quests"""

Fictional events, expecially ones that are 'ongoing' are not Veeky Forums related

Fuck off newfag.

(((((((fictional))))))))

Why is this on a History board?

Fun fact, Stalin's desire to conquer Finland stemmed from wanting to uncover the locked Finnish astral gates to use in the future war against Germany.

I bet you think humans built the pyramids, little sheep.

>he unironically got hit with an autism wave during the war on Autism

FKHW happened
anyone who denies this bloodshed has an agenda

Can someone give me a rundown on the Finnish African colonies?

Were the Finns right to activate the Giza autism array? I mean they could've survived the Hwan African campaign without activating it, they might have taken more losses but at least their progeny wouldn't be cursed with autism

horus heresy, finno korean hyper war and LoGH are Veeky Forums topics.

What does Veeky Forums think happened to Jackie Chan?

Trapped in the Black Lodge, which to him manifests as an endless abandoned warehouse/factory with a ladder, plastic bucket, and garden hose

Youre comoletely right user. And its actually difficult to describe because little knowledge is know to the true motives. However it is said that Truman was of Finnish decent and was a keen minded historian on the hyperwar. He knew well of the Autism ray as hed seen the likes of it many times before even in the members of congress. While taking into consideration the long term effects it was the Nukes on Japan that he decided to drop by studying the hyperwar. In a way it was worth the results that decided the finnal act by the Finns.

Perhaps the best source I can give you is the most accurate depiction of the Fin warrior at the time. (Pic related)

As you can see the Finns had an underdeveloped issue and was at the time suffering what we would call attrition of war.

"Muh finnic jedi knights" was often the phrase coined when cornered or when needed in a pinch but due to the longsting effects of the on going war, muh finnic jedi knights was no longer used as their secret weapon persay.

When you take in all these factors, it makes rather clean sense despite pur significantly smaller brain power as that of the pre-hype era.

he didn't want no trouble.
the finn bastards got what was coming to them.

>typing on an object made by rediscovered Hwan technology
>"fictional events"
Gtfo

He was an ambassador to the Finnish court, on the outbreak of war he and his family were ordered to be arrested. For some reason the Finns didn't allow guns in their capital. After taking out a detachment of inept Ugric guards, the Chan family go on the lamb, where they are aided by unlikely allies (an African tribesman named Willis), and constantly betrayed by corrupt Hwan officials (all named kim). After much kung fu he takes his clan to the chopper, and tells them to leave him behind. He was last seen charging the entire Royal Guard Legion with a pair of nunchucks.

I was always interested in this, what are some good books to get started?

Please my good sir, the finnic jedi knight order theory has been disproved so many times, you have to stop propagating lies and deceit.

Checked

"On the Origins of Autism" by Kim Hwangook

What did finnland do to earn this permament banter

We lost centuries of technological discoveries when the finnish khanate fell
we'd have been a interstellar species if it weren't for the fall of the finnish khanate

Finally, I've been waiting for this thread.
It always blows my mind that the hwan and lemurians existed at the same time, I was literally in my twenties before I learned that

Sucking finnish dick is strictly reserved for

Spotted a korean. The only reason you faggots deny hyperwar is because reparations for finnish autism would ruin your economy.

>t. Lemurian in denial

I wish I were a Finn

Everyone already makes fun of me for looking like Genghis Kahn even though most of my family is from Scotland

>ongoing
Wait shit this is still happening?

>what is the war on autism
>what is the current european theater of war against the Wewuz Kangdom

If you live in the US then that means you have native american genes

I was only the second person in my family to be born in this hellhole

Would Lechina Empire rise without the legacy of the Finnish Hyperempire?

forgot pic

>ifunny watermark

Why do you fuckers allow this shit? It take less than 10 seconds to crop your stolen memes from a shit app.

Use pictophile, you cocksuckers.