Is 25 too late to turn your life around financially?

Is 25 too late to turn your life around financially?

nope its not too late as long as you caught the biggest bubble ever this year in cryptocurrency. Totally changed my life.

just went from depressed uni student w/ no job ever to signing an offer to make a quarter mil next year at 26. we're all gonna make it.

No lol
Duncan Bannatyne bought an ice-cream truck at 30 and then started to make moulah.

Go buy ice cream truck op and report back

You're still a young faggot user. Start sucking dick and you'll be able to charge a premium for your specialty bjs by 30.

> he fell for the neet meme
No hope for you kid

smoke weed everyday for a year till you hit rock bottom, then turn your life around financially

The McDoanlds Guy was 52 when he started the McDonald Business.

you still got a good 50 years left if you're not some degenerate junkie, I'd say you still got time

Warren Buffett didn't become a millionaire till 56.

Yes, if you're not making six figures by 24 you're pretty much never going to make it.

(Jk, stop being a fag, you know the answer now do the work.)

not late at all - still hella early actually lol

so much potential. start building yourself user

pick something and start teaching yourself. The initial hump/curve is hard. Once past that you are cruising and wondering why you ever doubted

Hardest part is the first step

I turned it at 36 OP. What the fuck are you on about?

Lol

Nah. I'm 25 and a min wage slave, I started off this year with $500 in savings and $3000 in credit debt. I managed to pay it all off and turned that $500 in $10k over the past year by doing stock trading and churning bank account bonuses. I'm on track to turning into 15k by the end of this year. I know I'm still a poor fag but still better off than many of my coworkers/classmates.

I also have 1 class left on my associates and will hopefully transfer to a 4 year soon.

the only big problem I have now is that I have no friends or a gf and it's only going to get harder as I get older...I only fucked a few prostitutes

How legit is churning

100%, they're banks. Low chance of them screwing you and even then you can file a complaint with CFPB (gov agency) to get it resolved quickly.

r/churning on reddit and doctorofcredit.com are good places to learn and find bonuses

You mean billionaire. His dad was a hedge fund manager. He made his first million at 30

I have good credit but got denied for a cc for being unemployed. Wtf?

Any advice for someone fairly new to finance?

No. I was a NEET at age 19 and by age 25 I was a successful engineer making 140k.

David Bowie didn't get famous until he was 27.

What the fuck do you mean?! 25? Jesus Christ you are still a fucking child. Your brain has barely matured. Get a fucking grip you god damn cuck!

Just lie and say you make 100k they will literally never check, they r bluffing when they ask your income level, stop being a pussy

Grant Cardone decided he wanted to be rich at 25. And that's what he did

Doing what?

I'm 34 and have invested around 3000$ into cryptos, mostly ETH in january this year. Up more than 1000% atm, diversified all my gains into multiple ICOs. Now its a waiting game. Innovators phase is almost over, early adopters coming.

Don't be a sad frog cause we are all gonna make it.

i'm 25 and turned into a neet. so no

Nope, just buy some BTC and you'll make it

Not too late, just buy a bunch of XMR and you will be rich in a year or two. It's that easy.

A little late but not impossible. Helps if you have no student debt and have a GF who is doing about as well as you are.

That's easier.

I would rather take financial advice from a homeless that can turn 1 dollar into 100.

for me, it all went to shit around that time

so def not

Just became a burger lawyer this year, at 28. You can turn it around but know the clock is ticking