Christian persecution created the jewish trope

>jews kill Jesus
>Catholicism comes out on top, jews are the lowest of the low
>jews are forced to be lowly dirty money lenders, entertainers, and academia because no one else wants to do it
>persecuted for millennia
>actually become good at the dirty jew jobs they are forced into by passing down knowledge for generations upon generations
>dirty jobs become profitable because everyone needs money and likes to laugh and learn
>yfw jews were forced to control everything because Christians didn't want to
>yfw catholics created the jewish trope

Did I get it right? What did I miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEukg1GV2-o
youtube.com/watch?v=rz7KkVFMvgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8
youtube.com/watch?v=4QSbrqZMXVo
youtube.com/watch?v=2JNUXyHffV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i believe the kike non-history of jewish people

this didn't happen? breakitdown4me!

why were the jews the money lenders in the middle ages? kings liked borrowing money from jews because they could just kill them instead of paying the money back because they are just dirty jews.

The Jews didn't even really kill Jesus. The Romans did, but since the Roman empire was the primary Christian state they were happy to let someone else take the blame.

the Romans killed jesus at the behest of the jews

they are simply your bane, and the christians are the serfs and dregs of the world. the 'christian's were sluaghtered for hundreds of years by their God, and now, only fake-Christians remain.

>The Jews didn't even really kill Jesus. The Romans did, but since the Roman empire was the primary Christian state they were happy to let someone else take the blame.
>>jews kill Jesus
>>Catholicism comes out on top, jews are the lowest of the low

Murdering divine kings like Jesus, betraying Pharaoh, Caesar, Jezebel, Solomon, Nebuchadnezzar, etc. is not without consequence for the world.

> You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. - Matthew 5:13

youtube.com/watch?v=VEukg1GV2-o

Jews were known as merchants and moneylenders before Jesus even existed.
Also they wouldnt even be kept around if they werent a useful source of capital for european kangs etc. No one needed jewish fishermen or peasants since everyone could do those jobs.

>Murdering divine kings like Jesus, betraying Pharaoh, Caesar, Jezebel, Solomon, Nebuchadnezzar, etc. is not without consequence for the world.
I’m sure that a just God would blame an entire ethnic group for this rather than the individuals responsible.

The only thing you got wrong was the first point.

The Romans were the rulers. The Jews were their subjects. It was their choice. Yes I know the New testament says the Jews said this or that. That's propaganda, not history history.

Here's the history

The Romans had just recently genocided out the Zealots, a group of Jews, who tried to start a fucking war when their leader declared himself the Jewish messiah.

The Romans knocked off Jesus because he was saying that he was the king of the Jews (which is contesting the Cesar's reign). To them he was just another troublesome mesiah.

The pharisee were happy to have the Romans knock off the leader of a secritst movement and by showering support for the Roman descion were basically saying "We are good Jews, not like those Zealots. We love our Roman overlords!"

Jesus was not a king. He was a fucking peasent.

What makes Jews the smartest group in the world, Veeky Forums?

Pressure. When you're persecuted for 2,500 years all the stupid people die out and you develop a culture that makes you very, very crafty.

sharing and passing down knowledge because of strong family bonds?

>I’m sure that a just God would blame an entire ethnic group for this rather than the individuals responsible.

The identity of "Jew" is Moses - the identity of Moses is treason against gods and Kings - hence all Jews are justly blamed.

>Jesus was not a king. He was a fucking peasent.

God may make a peasant King. Whomever is behind the authorship of the gospels was a scholar - not a peasant. A scholar may be a peasant, a religious terrorist may call himself a King.

do you have any source that hebrews had that hair style?

>The identity of "Jew" is Moses - the identity of Moses is treason against gods and Kings - hence all Jews are justly blamed.
Stormfag logic is hilarious.

If your'e goign to advocate for Jesus being a "King" because "God says so....do you see now that Jesus was a fucking political revolutionary? If he said the stuff you say he would be directly challenging the government. Of course he'd get fucking knocked off.

It's not the Jews but his own fault he died.

The jews, by distancing themself from a radical anti-government revolutionary, were trying to save face. See what I said before here

>The pharisee were happy to have the Romans knock off the leader of a secritst movement and by showering support for the Roman descion were basically saying "We are good Jews, not like those Zealots. We love our Roman overlords!"

>t, Crusader Kings pro

wtf is up with this weirdo jewtube channel??

>If your'e goign to advocate for Jesus being a "King" because "God says so....do you see now that Jesus was a fucking political revolutionary? If he said the stuff you say he would be directly challenging the government.

Jesus is the government - being King.

Similarly, I am the government - being King:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8

>wtf is up with this weirdo jewtube channel??

Imperial Cult - we're the legitimate rulers of Planet Earth - direct divine agents of the gods. From Ancient Egypt to Ancient Japan. Try Wikipedia.

> I am the government - being King
>we're the legitimate rulers of Planet Earth
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?"

youtube.com/watch?v=4QSbrqZMXVo

>To them he was just another troublesome mesiah
Except for all those times he subverted Jewish expectations of the Messiah freeing them from Roman rule by advocating peaceful coexistence with them, and with worldly rulers in general.

But let me guess, any well attested historical document that disagrees with you is "propaganda", right? I guess we should only trust Roman and Jewish histories of this, as they definitely would only report the impartial facts of this situation.

Anything that makes Jews look complicit is Christian propaganda, which they wrote because they hated Jews, because jews killed jesus, which is actually propaganda, which they wrote because they hated jews...

>Except for all those times he subverted Jewish expectations of the Messiah freeing them from Roman rule by advocating peaceful coexistence with them, and with worldly rulers in general.

When did Jesus free anyone from Roman rule lol?

And dude the "peaceful coexistence" is pretty much described the Pharisee and Sadducee. The Sadducee in particular rubbed elbows with the Rome elite since their priests were all upper class. You sound like you don't know a thing about Jewish history.

>which they wrote because they hated Jews, because jews killed jesus, which is actually propaganda, which they wrote because they hated jews.

Paul certainly had a stick up his ass about the Jews and since half the New Testament consists of his writing and the other half of people he influenced that's how the religion turned out.

And yes I'm sorry but the New Testament really is just a bunch of propaganda about religious bickering, especially Paul who is constantly complaining that other religious factions arn't taking him seriously.

PS

I hardly think a guy who calls himself "king of the Jews" and goes around causing a riot in a temple because he doesn't like what goes on in there is advocating 'peace'.

Calling yourself "king" is a fucking challenge to the government's legitimacy and fucking around with temple property is asking for trouble.

>Imperial Cult - we're the legitimate rulers of Planet Earth - direct divine agents of the gods

you're fun. i like you.

the war between Rome and Judea never ended

Nice retort, cocksucker.

>you're fun. i like you.

The power is intoxicating. Knowing that every human must answer to a superhuman being whose personality is so close to my own that it chooses to regard me as its son.

Pic related is perhaps the most astonishing part of the personality of imperial cult.

>Pic related is perhaps the most astonishing part of the personality of imperial cult.

Imperial Cult isn't hard to understand:

God = true and empirical and ruler of all mortals.

King = God's agent on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JNUXyHffV8

bruh Nero persecuted christians to the teeth at the time, wasn’t until Constantine that reform happened

>youtube.com/watch?v=2JNUXyHffV8
how am I supposed to interpret all of the other stuff going around on the side of the main video? Is that supposed to be showing me important stuff?

>jews kill Jesus
You mean Romans executed Jesus for proclaiming himself the King of the Jews.