Knowledge Bomb. Psyops against Bitcoin

When Bitcoin first got onto the scene there was a healthy dose of skepticism. As far as anyone knew it was literally too good to be true.

You're really going to want to look into the groups of people fighting against Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still in the "early" phases. Yes it will require much more investment to become a millionaire in a short period of time however much if Bitcoins revolutionary potential is still to be seen.

It's important tot keep in mind that those who want to keep you away from Bitcoin are also those who want to keep you enslaved to their debt slavery system.

The scaling "debate" is likely the perfect example of the kind of underhanded attacks on Bitcoin you'll notice moving forward.

There are few (but valid) reasons for one camp ( The "Big blockers" ) or the other ( The "Small blockers" ) this has all the same problems as the American "two party system".

I'm going to suggest you look into the Bitcoin Core vs Bitcoin cash conflict carefully *not because you should take a side* but because you'll get to see how shadowy characters will tend to operate in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

You should absolutely not dump all your BTC into BCH or the other way around. I would recommend holding every future hardfork of Bitcoin you can.

People think hardforks are a bad thing and they absolutely have costs. The benefit is that it won't be difficult for Bitcoin users to switch back to an earlier version of Bitcoin under dire circumstances.

Consider hardforks in the future to just be "snapshots" of Bitcoin moving forward.

Further reading:
medium.com/@johnblocke/a-brief-and-incomplete-history-of-censorship-in-r-bitcoin-c85a290fe43
bankofcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/swp2016-14.pdf

Future thread topics:

1) When Bitcoin will reach $100,000 US
2) Bitcoin in Trump's second term of office
3) More on hard forks

Sure is a lot of mention of psyops in the past couple of hours.

Say it with me, DIO-PSYOPS bro.

nice post, for some reason there's never rationality on /biz about bch v btc

if there's another bubble bitcoin could reach 80k by the end of the year but I expect $8000

Checked.

End of the year predictions are interesting.

A lot can happen in a month.

>always doubt good things, user
>come invest in too-dumb-for-segwit coin, user
fuck off

>You should absolutely not dump all your BTC into BCH or the other way around. I would recommend holding every future hardfork of Bitcoin you can.

I agree.

if we see a bubble it will hit 125k... and it might even hold that value.

if we get another wave of investors twice the size of the last wave = 50k.

Die LARPing faggot.

For anyone who doesnt know this is a serial LARPer from /pol/. He's always making these posts where he talks a load of hollow waffle with no actual substance.

I agree, in addition to the political landscape creating need for inflation hedge, Venezuela, catalonia. China will soon allow regulated icos and trading again. Jamie Dimon creating interest

Shills up on time I see.

>implying btc needs shills
>implying only shills would see how shit jihanwucoin is

>a-anyone who doesnt bow to my LARPing faggotry is a s-shill
Just fucking die. You're ruining these boards with your compulsive attention-seeking.

good arguments for not holding both bch and btc when who knows what will happen

XVG XMR EDG BAY WTC LTC BAT

shoo shill!

Venezuela is a real possibility, Catalonia was just hypothetical from media.
China however doesn't want to stay behind too long, they will unban ICO's and exchanges when they work out licensing.

Even if disinfo, these threads make for interesting reading and do get my almonds activated.
As for the Trump-Bitcoin connection, perhaps. He mentioned it once in an AMA and said it was still very young. It will be more mature in the next decade (2020's) though. That is also the time when the tulip trust opens up.

Just imagine all the US tax returns flowing into Crypto next mar-apr. It's gonna be glorious.

>2) Bitcoin in Trump's second term of office
This is how he will win by legitimizing bitcoin. Called it at the begining of the summer.

I will 100% vote for him if he does this.
Shit I'll vote to change the constitution to get him another term.

Could he actually be another Andrew Jackson ?

>he talks a load of hollow waffle with no actual substance.
Brainlets when will they learn. The only thing that matters for the next 100 years are memes.

this will be necessary if NK crashes us economy and china replaces us dollar as world reserve