Bitcoin just bounced off long term trendline from 5k

bitcoin just bounced off long term trendline from 5k

we're going back to 3.5k prices boys

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vORLukCXoB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh lines

Monkeys throwing darts at a newspaper make better investments than TAfags. Just buy and HODL.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you’re so confident about that, why the pink wojak? You should be excited about the gains you can make by shorting. Except technical analysis is fraud.

god you're a fucking idiot

sold all btc, thx for the post

nah dude we're gonna moon. Breakout is coming

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHhahHaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHmommyhelpmepleaseAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I dunno OP. Looks to me like the downtrend is reversing

How are you shorting? Bittrex can't, right?

Bitcoin reflects the total crypto market cap which goes up or down based on hype. Shit is quiet right now. We're going to dick around between 3800 and 4000 until some news changes something. Look at the last 30 days of the total market cap, the last 30 days of btc and the last 30 days of google trends for Bitcoin.

Veeky Forums is a wonderful place, isnt it? If you think a coin is overpriced, you better be shorting it to put your money where your mouth is. But if you're actually shorting, your just a shill spreading FUD to make gains.

Korean Exchanges are opening and connecting DIRECTLY to US Exchanges

You'd be a flipping idiot to sell now

shorting does not automatically imply trading on margin, and no you cannot trade on margin with bittrex

kek what. show me your chart nigger. next resistance is 4200 with a lot of support at 3800. 3500 isnt even that bad rn

Flip bru these okes don't know what's cracking

BitMEX

So, how do you gain on a falling coin?

old news

Thanks

>bought @ 4.3
>sold @ 3.6

its been sideways all day idiot

the cheese of truth

By selling high and buying low. Margin just gives you the capacity to earn more from smaller shifts in value.

>Sell high, buy low

Thanks for advice user. Just made $100K

immigrants. cause. cancer.

I understand the concept of shorting or I wouldn't have asked. You have to be able to borrow the coin first though & Bittrex doesn't yet offer that service.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shake my head to be honest family

vocaroo.com/i/s1vORLukCXoB

How will September 30 affect the price guys? Would it not be wise to sell now and wait for Monday to see what happened?